Feedback about balance in 4.9.5

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: Feedback about balance in 4.9.5

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Frost wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:RAF and AB docs have best inf in late game... Such low upkeep cost.. and plenty of squads rolling everywhere!

in maps such as Linden for example; AB doc player would simply block the city part in the first 3 minutes of the game, which is not fine of course.

whaaat raf??? 1 terror grenadiers with mg42 can kill up to 3 squads and also stormtropppers with vit and mg34 as well

and AB xD if they didnt throw a fire grande gl surviving

You have 2 Lee Enfield squads with Brens, 2 SAS squads armed to teeth and 2 Sten Commandos in support of planes.. all in support of snipers as well...

Axis inf can't do shit late game against RAF or AB. Only tanks have a chance maybe...

Frost

Post by Frost »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Frost wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:RAF and AB docs have best inf in late game... Such low upkeep cost.. and plenty of squads rolling everywhere!

in maps such as Linden for example; AB doc player would simply block the city part in the first 3 minutes of the game, which is not fine of course.

whaaat raf??? 1 terror grenadiers with mg42 can kill up to 3 squads and also stormtropppers with vit and mg34 as well

and AB xD if they didnt throw a fire grande gl surviving

You have 2 Lee Enfield squads with Brens, 2 SAS squads armed to teeth and 2 Sten Commandos in support of planes.. all in support of snipers as well...

Axis inf can't do shit late game against RAF or AB. Only tanks have a chance maybe...

what do you mean you have stormtroppers to match and also at that time Germans will have many units

those units aren't that cheap Germans will easily match your inf i dunno what you talking about

and don't forgite that Germans have long grande throw

that will only happen if you up against USA INF Company i mean to fight an endless swarm of units

Frost

Post by Frost »

the thing is outnumbering the Germans is useless because there inf are way strong and they will kill US and CW inf to fast so having many inf isn't that eff and in end game if you have many units axis will have also many weapons means your units will die as well

Krieger Blitzer

It's all about the upkeep cost.
AB doc for example (thx to supply yard upgrades) they will be able to gain almost twice as much res as Axis would do in long term...
No matters how strong are your Axis inf, they won't be able to hold up against sheer numbers of Allied inf, specifically in hands of a good player anyhow. Don't also forget that both US and CW are able to call in air planes for support! Whereas only PE can do the same, while WH can't.

Airstrikes definitely play an essential role... if you don't know what upkeep cost is all about, then i believe you should just check what I wrote here some time ago:-
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1100

Frost

Post by Frost »

if we are talking about support axis can make anti air as well and anyway having to many inf is yet not so eff

esp against pro players so also don't forgite that flashmujers are op as well and the other axis airborne yet that i don't remember the name

so agin axis can easily push allies back even with numbers

and AB is totally useless without fire grande against such powerful units

even with AB the player will use in the end sniper and mortars and other support units

Krieger Blitzer

Anyway mate, but all this argument definitely doesn't justify for the AB doc AA Quad.50 emplacements being as early available anyhow... Since that this occasionally leads to nothing but campy games at the end.. as they aren't too easy to kill due to high HP.

Commissar

Post by Commissar »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:-{I think I mentioned this on another topic} But again, CW shouldn't be able to build 17p emplacements as default or before picking any doctrine. This way you can currently build 17p emplacements then choose RAF doc afterwards!

One more thing i really NEED to add there, 50.cal Quads should be possible to construct only with AB engineers!
Because currently, AB doc could literally build the emplaced version of this thing even as soon as Barracks using normal Engineers.. which is a huge advantage btw.

And Luft doc can't build the equivalent 20mm flaks except with Luft Pios...

yep... actually this is really unbalanced thing , btw. i agree with Tiger in this particular question. 50.cal Quads should be possible to construct only by AB engineers.

Frost

Post by Frost »

please leave something powerful to allies

atm axis are op yet you want allies to be nurfed .....

cheers )

Krieger Blitzer

Commissar wrote:yep... actually this is really unbalanced thing , btw. i agree with Tiger in this particular question. 50.cal Quads should be possible to construct only by AB engineers.

Andrusha! Playing this game since too long.. really nice to see a post from you there ;) That has to be your first one ^^
Too bad Mr.Nobody doesn't have good enough English to be able to participate as well :(

Frost wrote:please leave something powerful to allies

atm axis are op yet you want allies to be nurfed .....

Axis are not OP.. we want to generally improve the balance and game-play... NO need for bias then.
in fact, AB doc is probably the best doctrine of the game currently!

And btw, Fallschirmjäger will be nerfed on the next patch too...