FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
User avatar
Sukin-kot (SVT)
Posts: 855
Joined: 09 Dec 2014, 08:36
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby Sukin-kot (SVT) » 21 Apr 2016, 15:20

Well said Jagdpanther. Personally I cant understand how some people can play comp stomps over and over again, there are several guys with 1000 + games against AI. I find this extremely boring, how fun is that, you just sit behind paks and mgs waiting for some big nasty unit like SP, KT or JT and then steamrole bots spam till their base, scenario is always the same...

User avatar
Jagdpanther
Posts: 223
Joined: 15 Dec 2014, 03:33

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby Jagdpanther » 21 Apr 2016, 18:41

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Well said Jagdpanther. Personally I cant understand how some people can play comp stomps over and over again, there are several guys with 1000 + games against AI. I find this extremely boring, how fun is that, you just sit behind paks and mgs waiting for some big nasty unit like SP, KT or JT and then steamrole bots spam till their base, scenario is always the same...


Some people just like to see the world burn :).

And not only they just sit behind paks and mgs, but they also choose bridge maps so they cant get flanked :lol:
Last edited by Jagdpanther on 22 Apr 2016, 01:02, edited 2 times in total.

Kasbah
Posts: 251
Joined: 08 Dec 2014, 12:34

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby Kasbah » 21 Apr 2016, 21:49

vscpu maps lag like hell, especially the xl and 4vs4 ones. Nevertheless I know people who is perfectly able to play 4vs4 cpu in fun mod and get no lag at all, but most of them have very good Cpu's.

User avatar
Jagdpanther
Posts: 223
Joined: 15 Dec 2014, 03:33

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby Jagdpanther » 21 Apr 2016, 22:49

Kasbah wrote:vscpu maps lag like hell, especially the xl and 4vs4 ones. Nevertheless I know people who is perfectly able to play 4vs4 cpu in fun mod and get no lag at all, but most of them have very good Cpu's.


@sandman332 said he has an i7 6700k OC to 4.9Ghz! Do you even have an idea what that means? That's probably the best performance you can get from a consumer grade CPU and he still has lag. Better than this there is the liquid nitrogen OC, this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBK6EySW6s. Better than that there are the NASA computers. So what CPU's they have that are better than an i7 6700k OC to 4.9!? Same with his GPU, gtx 980ti is in top 3 best graphics cards on the market.

User avatar
adam-ze-shooter
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 23:00

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby adam-ze-shooter » 21 Apr 2016, 23:14

Well just a quick update I tried razor cortex and didn't make any noticeable difference in game. It's just frustrating as in the vanilla version I could play 4vs4 (bots) on a extra large map and it worked fine. Pretty much looked out at high fps it with the mod it just seems really unstable but hey I can live with it because this is 100% better than the vanilla coh. Cheers for the advice anyways guys

User avatar
Jagdpanther
Posts: 223
Joined: 15 Dec 2014, 03:33

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby Jagdpanther » 22 Apr 2016, 00:03

adam-ze-shooter wrote:Well just a quick update I tried razor cortex and didn't make any noticeable difference in game. It's just frustrating as in the vanilla version I could play 4vs4 (bots) on a extra large map and it worked fine. Pretty much looked out at high fps it with the mod it just seems really unstable but hey I can live with it because this is 100% better than the vanilla coh. Cheers for the advice anyways guys


Nothing will fix the lag unless you stop playing vs bots

User avatar
adam-ze-shooter
Posts: 26
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 23:00

Re: FINALLY i managed to GET RID OF LAG!

Postby adam-ze-shooter » 22 Apr 2016, 10:48

Well i installed razor cortex and at first i tried it on a extra large map with loads of bots and no difference but when i dropped it down to the large 2v2 maps with bots it was actually pretty surprising the frame rate stayed pretty stable and no sudden drops to 10fps so all in all very impressed! it made the game play a lot smoother and even with uncapped pops it still run pretty sweet. A TON better than before! cheers for the recommendation it seems to have helped a lot graphics are good and plays smooth or a lot smoother then previous.


Return to “General - CoH1 / BKMOD1”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests