AI Balance Work I Did

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Witeztrausen

Re: AI Balance Work I Did

Post by Witeztrausen »

Hello,

This being my first post, and first things first I want to say congratulations for the amazing work with this mod.

My friends and I often play vs Expert AI as well as MP and we find something extremely annoying

AI infantry, no matter the difficulty level are just IMPOSSIBLE to suppress. We've tried everything over the years we have been playing BK. On the other hand, our infantry gets instantly suppressed when fired upon, even by enemy gun crews. It´s frustrating.

Can you balance that?

thanks.

Kasbah

Post by Kasbah »

Suppress with what? You put an mg and it will be supressed. On the other hand don't try to suppress infantry with most tanks nor tankhunters because their mg's are virtually non existent.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Thing is that AI had unlimited res and just uses supression abilities everytime encountering an enemy.

Wake

Post by Wake »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Thing is that AI had unlimited res and just uses supression abilities everytime encountering an enemy.

This is the reason that players may think that they struggle to suppress the enemy, but the enemy has no problem suppressing you. For example, every single AI riflemen squad with a BAR will always use the suppression ability, which will usually pin any enemies. Players that see this may try using their own riflemen with BARs but are confused when there is no suppression.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

You all are so poor if you do Not know racheengel hahaha :lol:
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable