Unit cap modding

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Sheffield

Unit cap modding

Post by Sheffield »

Hello, I have some questions about modding of blitzkrieg mod. I really want to increase or delete maximum unit cap in BKmod. I found that units applied to maximum unit cap are sniper, stuka, hummell, and wespe. I have tried to increase and delete max unit cap of those by changing numbers in "requirement" in sbps files of BKattribarchive and BKattribarchivePatch file through Corsix studio, but there was nothing changed. :| How could I change them? I have tried to many ways, but I have no idea.

P.S I have some knowledge of dealing with Corsix Studio, so please don't worry about that. :D

Warhawks97

Re: Unit cap modding

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sometimes the limit is set in the ebps file instead of sbps file.

I checked wespe and it should actually work to remove the popcap in sbps. I did the same.

And if its a call in ability you should check the call in ability.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sheffield

Post by Sheffield »

Warhawks97 wrote:Sometimes the limit is set in the ebps file instead of sbps file.

I checked wespe and it should actually work to remove the popcap in sbps. I did the same.

And if its a call in ability you should check the call in ability.

Thank you for your reply. I hope this time could work.

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Perhaps none of ebps or sbps for hummel. It is a call in at bk iirc, so check ability.
This kind of question is typical from axis skirmishers usually.

Sheffield

Post by Sheffield »

Jalis wrote:Perhaps none of ebps or sbps for hummel. It is a call in at bk iirc, so check ability.
This kind of question is typical from axis skirmishers usually.

Hmm...ability file? What is iirc? What categories in ability files I should check if I want to delete or change the number of unit cap of units like hummel, airborne, stormtroopers and so on?

*Oh! I found it. thank you so much. I have another question. what number I have to type if I want to spawn units unlimited? '999'? or "0'? I am sorry for bad English.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sheffield wrote:
*Oh! I found it. thank you so much. I have another question. what number I have to type if I want to spawn units unlimited? '999'? or "0'? I am sorry for bad English.

Just clear it. remove it.

Set it to "requirments/required_none.lua" and remove the values. easy as that.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Insaneo

Post by Insaneo »

Does anyone know how to change the single player campaign pop cap to be larger?
If so please let me know how to do it.
Cheers.