mp problem

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
edoardo1121

mp problem

Post by edoardo1121 »

Hi,
I play Coh BK mod with my friend and, during a match with them, i have many/all difference (unit position, ecc.) respect my friend.
I don't understand if the problem is the mod or the original game.

kwok
Team Member

Re: mp problem

Post by kwok »

The game might have desynchronized. I have that problem many times too because my internet connection is bad. Most of the time I think it's a connection issue between players. It happens every now and then. Have you tried playing again? Is it a consistent problem?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

I experienced to have that problem on bigger maps.

First it started lagging. Then my units started to react up to one minute after I gave them a command.
My buddy saw the reaction immidiately, me after a minute.

Therfore I try to avoid bigger maps (esp. 4v4).
But I also had it with comp stomps as the CPU builds ten times more units at once as a human Player. Means more power needed by my Computer. I actually have a really good one, but the coh engine is one of the worst game engines I've ever seen.

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

That sounds like you desynced. That often happens in AI matches, but sometimes in normal PvP battles too.
Try lowering your settings on all computers to prevent FPS drops, maybe that helps.

I'm still investigating this issue, but for now you should avoid playing AI matches with too hard AIs or bigger maps, especially 4vs4 ones.

calste63

Post by calste63 »

I never had this issue before 4.9.3 patch. But after that, almost every coop games against AI I played with my friends ended up with different games played by each of us...
So I think it's a 4.9.3 issue I hope the devs could fix with the next patch.
Keep up the good work!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I highly doubt the claim of that it's specifically related to this current patch release anyhow...