Campaign - In game video

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
-JaY-

Campaign - In game video

Post by -JaY- »

Hello,

First I wanted to say thank you for those who worked/work on this mod. I love it.

I had an unusual problem come up. I'm not aware of how much support there is with the single player campaign mode but it was very enjoyable up until I reached the American mission with the V9 launcher facility (can't remember the name of it). I kept getting a solid black screen when the mission loaded. This hadn't happened before. I tried another campaign, the British, and the same thing happened. I'm just guessing but I assume it has something to do with the in game movie scenes that occur at the beginning of every mission. Has anyone else dealt with this before?

*edit* I forgot to add that the skirmish mode works just fine for me.

-JaY-

JimQwilleran

Re: Campaign - In game video

Post by JimQwilleran »

American campaign is the only one that works... almost. Only this one mission you mentioned is bugged. Yes, there is no way to avoid this black screen and play this particular mission, but there is a way to bypass this problem.

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?258972-How-To-Play-Campaign-Missions-Without-Playing-Them-All&s=339b8676ae76103a33f40aec1ef01d84&p=1045231888&viewfull=1#post1045231888

There is also a second way. Just make a shortcut of RelicCOH.exe and add this to the end of Target line
-unlock_all_missions -mod Blitzkrieg

In this way you can just play the next mission.

PS. Remember not to mistake "Company of Heroes" folder with "Company of Heroes Relaunch" folder, you need the second one. "Autry" is cool, but "Chambois" is a hell ;).
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 08 Jul 2015, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Lethal Dosage, this man.. I know him well...

Too sad that probably he isn't any longer modding CoH anymore! :(

I had tons of discussions with him long time before :)

-JaY-

Post by -JaY- »

Thanks for the help. Just went with option 2 and it worked well. Thank you sir.
-JaY