BKMod Older Versions

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Leenday

BKMod Older Versions

Post by Leenday »

Where can I find and download older versions of BKMod? Basically interested in any version except for 5.2.6 (so preferably 5.2.0-5.2.5)

MarKr
Team Member

Re: BKMod Older Versions

Post by MarKr »

5.0.0 was the last non-steam version we released. Since then we've been releasing updates only for the steam version and there is no way to "roll back" on steam.

You can find 5.0.0 on moddb web page.

Leenday

Post by Leenday »

Very sad but thanks.
Offtopic but I hope you fix bots and/or pathfinding which could be a problem for bots in the next update. Right now bots honestly do nothing.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

As I wrote in the other thread - we haven't touched the AI files for ages and yet AI changes behavior. I have to say that in my recent test games AI sent tanks, infantry arty (you name it) against me so it didn't feel different for me, but I wasn't focusing on AI performance so it might have been just my feeling or maybe it was because of the map I was using (as AI behavior is also affected by map). Really don't know.

But maybe someone who understands the AI behavior programing will fix it and offer us the files to use - if that happens, we have no reason not to use them.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

from my experience it often had to do with the map. On some maps bot spammed only crap or was idle, on others AI came with pershings and panthers en mass.

But its been a while
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Michael_Z_Freeman

Post by Michael_Z_Freeman »

The AI was fine in the game I played yesterday.