CoH BK Mod Campaign

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
skz

CoH BK Mod Campaign

Post by skz »

Hello everyone, I've recently re-installed CoH with the BK mod extension (via steam) after a while. My config is good enough to play the game without any errors, under a Windows 10/64.

I would like to know if there is any work out on the Campaign, because I heard that the Allie one could be fully played, yet I met some errors that blew up everything such as : Not loading Hill 192, Fatal Scar Error on St-Lô and Sottevast, No Additional Ressources on Autry..
And the main issue was doing a checkpoint. The game always freezes and never comes back, always had to force the app to stop, and it always take 5min to get it shut and to restart it.

Anyway I just wanted to know if there is any work in progress by near or far on the Campaign or if you were only focussed on the MP. :)

Thanks for reading this !
Kind Regards,
Thomas

kwok
Team Member

Re: CoH BK Mod Campaign

Post by kwok »

Sorry we are only focused on MP. Glad you can join us, hope you will play PvP with us some time!
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.