Ubuntu

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
mimi040

Ubuntu

Post by mimi040 »

Dear readers,

I would like to find a way to run blitzkrieg mod in ubuntu 14.04 lts. And I so far have been able to run company of heroes vanilla the steam version without any flaws. What I need to know is how the bk community launcher works? (Or what it does) And what exactly changes when (un)checking HD features. So I can find away to by pass it. Because I haven't been able to launch the bk community launcher. I am hoping it's as simple as adding a few command lines to RelicCOH.exe in wine.

Thx for any advice, tips or info. Enjoy the weekend

Wolf
Administrator

Re: Ubuntu

Post by Wolf »

Launcher works on .NET framework, so, have you tried Mono?

However RelicCoH.exe -dev -mod Blitzkrieg should work.

mimi040

Re: Ubuntu

Post by mimi040 »

Thx that helped me out. Just adding -dev -mod Blitzkrieg to the steam launch option mad it possible. It runs okay but, i've got all the option on low. And playing on extra large was made impossible by the very very low fps. But than again I am running it on a laptop with a core 2 duo T9300, 4 gigs of ram and 256 mb of nvidia gfx. I played a few 3v3 games with humans vs cpu and it never crashed running quiet well.