install/model errors

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Panevala

install/model errors

Post by Panevala »

When I install Blitzkrieg I get this error
It also says the same thing about BKArtHighdef.sga

If I ignore It finishes installation fine. But whenever I start my game The new troops are boxes that say "Missing RGM". I've tried turning off my firewall/antivirus and re-downloading the mod

Wolf
Administrator

Re: install/model errors

Post by Wolf »

You downloaded it from moddb or mediafire? Try the other one. It usually means that download is well, like it says, corrupted, but as you are the first who reports such a problem, I suspect its a problem on your side.

Panevala

Post by Panevala »

No clue what was going on, but on my 13th download it went fine.

Ozeus

Post by Ozeus »

I have same problem. I download full installer v4.8.6.0 from mediafire & moddb (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=343). Both Installer corrupt (file BKArtHigh.sga, BKArtHighDef.sga and other). I download Full installer v4.8.0.0 from game watcher (http://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/company ... 0-complete). Only file BKArtHighDef.sga corrupted other file have no problem. i download more than 10 time still the same. help please.. :cry: :cry:

Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Facing the same problem. Same error appears during install, during 4.8.6.0 and 9.7.0 alike. Trying to redownload to see if it works.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Download the files from here or moddb, and make sure you have the original game before installing bk.

Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Already downloaded more than ten times, still getting same error screen. Any other sources for download besides moddb and mediafire?

Never had this issue on my previous computer. I got windows 10 now, don't know if that might be a problem.
CoH New Steam Version is already installed.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Fritz wrote:CoH New Steam Version is already installed.

Is COH has been bought and download from Steam?

Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Steam owned. Have it for a while. Bought Tales of Valor at the time. Never had issues running the mod before in my previous PC.
Getting this problem now after every download.

Keep getting the same errors during install. Redownloaded the files over and over. Anyone had a solution to this?

Sure hope to see the mod on steam to direct download it, should be easier.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Fritz edit your previous post if you need to add/modify the post, thx.

also you might verify your game integrity cache of the game from steam... https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -QEUH-3335