Can't play as Commonwealth

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Armacalic

Can't play as Commonwealth

Post by Armacalic »

I finally got to play with the newest patch on last tuesday (March 3rd, 2015), and everything works, playing with or against US, PE and Wehr, but I haven't been able to get a game running with the brits present, it either crashes while loading a game or just after it finishes loading a game (vs AI), and in one instance it did manage to start the game, but everything on the map was black, except the model for units (i.e. Trucks and starting engineer squad.) and the UI, though the minimap doesn't display the map, only resource points.

Seeing the other posts related to the balance of british units, I can only guess it's a problem on my own computer.

Wolf
Administrator

Re: Can't play as Commonwealth

Post by Wolf »

It probably is problem on your side, try to verify game cache / reinstall blitzkrieg using Full installer.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

I suppose I should have mentioned I've reinstalled blitzkrieg mod twice from full (and then the .8.6 patch) on my previous post. As for a noob question... how do I verify the game cache? :A

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »