Desync

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
HappySpawn

Desync

Post by HappySpawn »

First off, apologies if there is already a thread covering this, but I'm trying to do this from my phone.

Does anyone have any suggested fixes for desync issues? Multiplayer has become basically unplayable for my friends and I as we're encountering desync issues within 10 minutes (to varying degrees of severity). We've tried different hosts, maps, number of players, etc., and the results are usually about the same with each of us playing a separate game (really funny during 4-player games).

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Desync

Post by kwok »

Get better internet is typically the best answer. What happens is the game sends info to each computer and anytime the info sent gets interrupted/messed up in anyway that causes desyncs.

Otherwise, reduce game settings on each computer. Sometimes bad computer performance will cause problems. Tbh though I don’t think this helps THAT muh based on really ignorant understanding of network technology? Maybe my brother knows.... but some players said that helps. I don’t know.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.