african mod didnt work

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Kokiler

african mod didnt work

Post by Kokiler »

after i, donwload the african mod from moddb an following all the instruction. but it didnt work. is this mod still availlabel?

Krieger Blitzer

Re: african mod didnt work

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Kokiler wrote:after i, donwload the african mod from moddb an following all the instruction. but it didnt work. is this mod still availlabel?

Hey, the historical add-on is still available for sure.. just make sure you installed it in the correct destination inside your CoH Relaunch folder which is located in your "steamapps" usually found in your C drive. Sometimes the default installation path is just incorrect... All should be fine then!

Kokiler

Post by Kokiler »

thank you mate, my fault, i put in the wrong place. Thank you!

gasan88

Post by gasan88 »

Ive recently installed the Afrika mod from moddb and ive downloaded blitzkrieg through steam. ive attached screen shots of my coh file directory. im certain ive got it in the right place, but after launching via the afrika launcher nothing happens. i can launch the original blitzkrieg mod via the afrika launcher fine but not with add-on. please can i get some advise? thanks.
Attachments
Picture4.png
Picture3.png
Picture2.png
Picture1.png

gasan88

Post by gasan88 »

apologies, those pics have come out blurred.