I get bugged in 70% of matches !

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Hetzer 1992

I get bugged in 70% of matches !

Post by Hetzer 1992 »

Hey guys

I've been having this serious problem over the past few weeks . I get bugged whenever I try to join other games , it means I can not change slots or factions , neither can I green up , something like freezing . sometimes I've greened up but the countdown still runs !

I can't play any 1v1 games at all as I get bugged in all of them (didn't have this issue a month ago) and in +1v1 matches I sometimes get bugged and have to ask the host to kick me out 2-3 times to rejoin and be able to play .

The same issue happens when I'm hosting games , my friends often have trouble joining my games as they get "Connection to host timed out " .

I have already turned off the firewall and antivirus and have tried port forwarding too . needless to mention deselecting reward units and deleting the cache folder . none have worked !

Any idea how to solve this ?

Krieger Blitzer

Re: I get bugged in 70% of matches !

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I'm afraid this issue is particularly related to your internet provider host company in the region where you live. They might be blocking some ports... I had similar issues in my home country, though; I was able to bypass it by modifying some NAT mapping ports in my local router... Not sure if the same numbers i entered would work with you though, since you are living in a completely different region... So, I can't really help :/

Hetzer 1992

Re: I get bugged in 70% of matches !

Post by Hetzer 1992 »

thanks Tiger ,

I guess I'll have to find a similar solution even though I've already tried port forwarding .