No connectiong to game lobbies in BK/Vanila

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Mr. FeministDonut

No connectiong to game lobbies in BK/Vanila

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

The title. Just can't connect to game the recent days or create my own lobby. Still I see the other lobbies. Doesn't work in vanila coh.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: No connectiong to game lobbies in BK/Vanila

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

What do you mean by vanila? Bk isnt vcoh, do you have bk mod installed with company of heroes and updated from steam?

leninen

Post by leninen »

Hello, I'm from Russia and I have the same problem. My ISP associates this with Telegram blocking. (The Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media "accidentally" blocked 20 million IP addresses)

Mr. FeministDonut

Panzerblitz1 wrote:What do you mean by vanila? Bk isnt vcoh, do you have bk mod installed with company of heroes and updated from steam?

I was meaning that both of that games don't work. Yes, its updated and installed, since im playing BK for 4 years.
Firewall disable doesn't helps, already cleared documents game folder. Still having this problem for like a week.

Kr0noZ
Global Moderator

Post by Kr0noZ »

leninen wrote:Hello, I'm from Russia and I have the same problem. My ISP associates this with Telegram blocking. (The Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media "accidentally" blocked 20 million IP addresses)

They did what? How does that happen by "accident" :?

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:What do you mean by vanila? Bk isnt vcoh, do you have bk mod installed with company of heroes and updated from steam?

I was meaning that both of that games don't work. Yes, its updated and installed, since im playing BK for 4 years.
Firewall disable doesn't helps, already cleared documents game folder. Still having this problem for like a week.

If vanilla also oesn't work, the issue is on that end. The Mod should NOT in any way be able to impact the base game's core functions.
Please try the following:
1. Uninstall the Mod and CohH1 completely
2. Look into the install folders and manually delete all remaining game files until your steam directory has no more CoH1 folder
3. Reinstall the base game, try if that works
4. If it does, install BK mod again and retest

Get back to me with your results.
"Normal people belive... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe... if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."
- Scott Adams

leninen

Post by leninen »

Kr0noZ wrote:
leninen wrote:Hello, I'm from Russia and I have the same problem. My ISP associates this with Telegram blocking. (The Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media "accidentally" blocked 20 million IP addresses)

Telegram to bypass the blocking started using cloud services owned by Amazon and Google, Roskomnadzor blocked 18 subnets. As a result, Telegram continues its work even without VPN, but many have problems with such services: Guild War 2, PUBG, Vainglory, Splatoon 2, Star Citizen, Playstation Network, World of Warships, Battle.net, eve-online, Gwent, Dota 2, Steam, Uplay, etc. Now I'm waiting for technical support from Sega.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43797176

Mr. FeministDonut

leninen wrote:
Kr0noZ wrote:

Telegram to bypass the blocking started using cloud services owned by Amazon and Google, Roskomnadzor blocked 18 subnets. As a result, Telegram continues its work even without VPN, but many have problems with such services: Guild War 2, PUBG, Vainglory, Splatoon 2, Star Citizen, Playstation Network, World of Warships, Battle.net, eve-online, Gwent, Dota 2, Steam, Uplay, etc. Now I'm waiting for technical support from Sega.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43797176

This is true, since im Russian and I probably start thinking problem appearead because of that. Not all the Russian have it, but since I have goverment web provider, very high chances that it is just that. Still I want to check all ways to fix that
Last edited by Mr. FeministDonut on 21 Apr 2018, 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

|7th|Nighthawk

Post by |7th|Nighthawk »

I see they are learning from China?

Mr. FeministDonut

Just saying, that Company of Heroes 2 working absolutely fine. But their main page for some reason can't be loaded for me.

UPD: After full reinstall results still same :/