Can't start COH

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
sgtToni95

Can't start COH

Post by sgtToni95 »

I know this is not really connected to bk, tho i've not been able to play in the last 5 days and i still can't find a solution.
First 3 days i wasn't even able to run steam: i got a message saying i could not reach steam network while all pages on browser, downloads and everything connected to the internet on my pc was working. Now my steam is working, i can run coh 2 and other games, but when i try to run coh1 it stops the execution before even opening coh window.
The message i get is "Could not find the access point ??_7dbAssertHandler@@6B@ of the dynamic link library process C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Company of Heroes Relaunch\RelicCOHo.exe."
I'm using RelicCOHO.exe since RelicCOH.exe just stops running without any message and i have no other clues on what might be happening or what to do to fix this.
Does anyone have any idea about what the problem could be? I already tried resetting my connection, resetting internet settings on computer, reinstalling both steam and coh but nothing worked.
When the problem was only steam not connecting i was actually able to connect from time to time, but when i started coh i wasn't able to host or join mp games. Now i can always connect to steam, but coh1 is not starting as described above.
Thx in advance :)

P.S: i'm already having bk withdrawal symptomps PLEASE HEEEELPP!!!
If it's the wrong place for this topic feel free to move it in the other sections np.

JimQwilleran

Re: Can't start COH

Post by JimQwilleran »

If reinstalling everything didn't work, maybe it's registry problem? Have you tried cleaning your registry with a program like CCleaner?

Mr. FeministDonut

Re: Can't start COH

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Check for viruses and use back up mode in windows