Reward Units problem

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
tool77

Reward Units problem

Post by tool77 »

hello, i cant activate the reward units, i marked it in the menu but not working in the game

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Reward Units problem

Post by MarKr »

Do you have the latest patch installed? And if yes, have you installed it correctly? Because in 4.9.6 BOYS are available without LT and on your second screen BOYS are gray. Wrong installation might cause this problem.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

It's because he is playing in offline mode... Customize army units can't be usable in offline mode, you are not connected to the Relic servers.. must be connected; that's all.

XAHTEP39

Post by XAHTEP39 »

Tiger1996 wrote:It's because he is playing in offline mode... Customize army units can't be usable in offline mode, you are not connected to the Relic servers.. must be connected; that's all.

I agree with Tiger1996 - if you is without internet connection, then all reward units are unavailable for you.

And question about reward units of AI (connection with Relic is available):
Whether bots (AI) are available reward units ?

tool77

Post by tool77 »

Tiger1996 wrote:It's because he is playing in offline mode... Customize army units can't be usable in offline mode, you are not connected to the Relic servers.. must be connected; that's all.

ok, i can play online whit nosteam version? or customize the game and change the units for the reward units?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Why is a problem going online? You can be online and play skirmish (only against AI). If you have non-steam version, you can use your product-key to actvativate steam version (you don't need to buy the game second time). But still - on your screen shot you have BOYS unavailable, are you sure you have installed BK correctly?

boviend

Post by boviend »

Hi everyone,
me and many of my friends is old fans of this mode,
but we have a very big problem with building some tracks, f e.x.
in tech tree viewtopic.php?f=16&t=104
i see
M16-Gun Quad Motor Carriage Halftrack - 330 MP/35 Fuel (300 MP/30 Fuel after 1st Fuel Depot Upgrade) OR M15A1 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage Halftrack - 375 MP/30 Fuel (345 MP/30 Fuel after 1st Fuel Depot Upgrade)
but when playing americans i can see no m16
please advice how can we get them)

Leonida [525]

Post by Leonida [525] »

In the motor pool u dont see this?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

M16 and M15A1 are never available at the same time, you need to select them before the game starts in "reward unit menu". I think M15 is set as default unit, if you want to have M16 in the game, click on the green "thumbs up" icon next to M15A1 in reward menu and it will change from green to grey.
Green = M15A1
Grey = M16