Out of sync.

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
honored_peasant

Out of sync.

Post by honored_peasant »

Hello!

When we play BlitzkriegMOD it can take from 10 to 60 min befor the game is out of sync, it makes the game unplayable wich is really sad
If only Relic/sega could offer the creators behind BKMOD a job so you guys can make Company of Heroes great again!

I know this is an old problem and I've read other post about this and you guys already told us that you can't do anything about this problem, but I thought it was time to create a new Topic to adress this problem again, if someone have some news about this problem that is.

I really want to play this game, don't make me go back to Company of heroes original, its crap after you played this wonderfull mod ! :lol:

Best regard

Oberjäger Benji :lol:

JimQwilleran

Re: Out of sync.

Post by JimQwilleran »

The only things I can recommend are:
- Reinstalling bk and coh (it really can help sometimes..)
- Playing with lower graphics settings (it helped for me)
- Avoiding massive games with AI (like 6 AI players)
- Praying

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Actually this was made for balance issues

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Shoo, shoo Shadow...

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

honored_peasant wrote:Hello!

When we play BlitzkriegMOD it can take from 10 to 60 min befor the game is out of sync, it makes the game unplayable wich is really sad
If only Relic/sega could offer the creators behind BKMOD a job so you guys can make Company of Heroes great again!

I know this is an old problem and I've read other post about this and you guys already told us that you can't do anything about this problem, but I thought it was time to create a new Topic to adress this problem again, if someone have some news about this problem that is.

I really want to play this game, don't make me go back to Company of heroes original, its crap after you played this wonderfull mod ! :lol:

Best regard

Oberjäger Benji :lol:

what is your PC specs? what graphic card are you using? how much video & memory ram? etc...etc... i actually made a little investigation and i want to make another one here, the results i have so far is that, people who have problems are peoples who don't have a dedicated gaming graphic cards and playing using laptops, i had some people with tower pc having troubles only because of very poor graphic card set up, the ones who plays on tower pc with a correct to good graphic video card do not have this problem.

the processor power isn't in cause here, the Ram & the Video Ram is the cause.