Mod not applied after installation

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
hrvojematic1911

Mod not applied after installation

Post by hrvojematic1911 »

Hello to all of you good people out here :)

I would really appreciate some help if possible.
Here is the problem: I have downloaded Blitzkrieg V4.8.6.0 Full mod, Blitzkrieg 4.9.5 patch, and V 4.8.6.0 maps.
After clean install of CoH, I install Blitzkrieg mod and everything else, everything seems fine, but when I enter the skirmish game there
are no changes made from Blitz mod. I dont know what could be the problem, I played CoH with this mod about a year ago without problems.
I have steam installed and updated...when I run the Blitz mod installer it automatically chooses steam/steamapps/common.... path.
I tried installing like that in that steam path and directly in the game installation, I enter the game but still no changes from mod.

Dont know what else to do, any help is most wellcome.
Thank you :)

Nickvafff

Re: Mod not applied after installation

Post by Nickvafff »

Same problem tho i cant load anything ,i open blitzkrieg launcher, launch the game but nothing changes ,the game is extacly the same only hd textures would load ,also i have non steam version plz help

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: Mod not applied after installation

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Yes Bk mod runs on the steam apps (company of heroes relaunch path) you need the steam coh in order to play coh with bk mod.