Game Crashes when trying to play the Wehrmacht

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
DrakeDravaigen

Game Crashes when trying to play the Wehrmacht

Post by DrakeDravaigen »

Greetings all,

I am experiencing an issue when starting a skirmish game with the Wehrmacht either as or against them but this problem does not occur when choosing the Panzer Elites.
Thus, I am not able to play any games whenever there is a Wehrmacht side. I am, however, able to play with the 3 remaining factions.

Additionally, I am unable to play with any BK Maps which I have installed from the 4.8.6.0 Map Pack.
It will load either 90 per cent and it freezes/crashes or it will fully load to the 'Press Any Key' and when I do, it CTDs.

Both Crashes (Wehrmacht & BK Maps) showed an error message "The Build server will stamp this field has stopped working".

I am running the BK 4.9.5 version on COH New Steam Version 2.700.2.42 with BK Map Pack 4.8.6.0 installed.
Also, I unchecked both the Infantry and Ground HD textures in the BK Mod launcher.

My PC Specs:
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
- Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
- Graphics AMD Radeon HD 5450 Gaming graphics 2431 MB Total available graphics memory
- Primary hard disk 660GB Free (931GB Total)
- Windows 7

Leonida [525]

Re: Game Crashes when trying to play the Wehrmacht

Post by Leonida [525] »

There could be some corrupted wh files (?).. Did you try to verify the cache of the game on steam?

DrakeDravaigen

Re: Game Crashes when trying to play the Wehrmacht

Post by DrakeDravaigen »

Hey, Yup that is one of the first few things I tried.