The mod cannot load when playing online.

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Niksonrex

The mod cannot load when playing online.

Post by Niksonrex »

First of all my Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz, 2GB RAM, Radeon HD 2600 XT 256 VRAM, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit and internet speed 10MB/s. I can run normal CoH without problems. Blitzkrieg was working only if I try to run it then restart my PC and then run it again. I can play against bots too. The problem is: My PC stays on the loading screen about a minute after i load so I'm really behind my friends. They cannot move their troops and if i try to move my troops for me they don't move but for my friends they do. I'm really pissed off because my specs are crushing the specs i need for it. I never used HD textures so that isn't the problem. I really need help because I have no idea why is that happening. If you need any more information just ask for it I will tell you everything you need.

kwok
Team Member

Re: The mod cannot load when playing online.

Post by kwok »

hm... maybe a mismatch version? normally you won't be able to see games on different versions, but maybe it is something so small that the game doesn't recognize it as "different"? have you tried reinstalling? (i know it's a pain but it solves issues most of the time)

Otherwise, it also might just be an internet connection issue. Check firewall settings?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Re: The mod cannot load when playing online.

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Do you use a video recorder? like Fraps? or a FPS indicator?