Hi /b/ros (preformance)

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
Tony1604

Hi /b/ros (preformance)

Post by Tony1604 »

Does anyone know how to increase preformace in this mod, I turned all the settings to the lowest, and It still lags in 1v1 when tanks start rolling in, but regular coh works on ultra no problems, btw. how can i disable v-sync in Blitzkrieg? :ugeek:

Jagdpanther

Re: Hi /b/ros (preformance)

Post by Jagdpanther »

what's your pc specs?

Tony1604

Post by Tony1604 »

Nvidia 840m, 6gb ram, intel core i5 1,8(2.3 in turbo) ghz dual core, but what seems to do the most for inreaseing the fps is using the cpu for phsyx, snd disabling vsync in nvidia control panel

Edit: It's an Asus laptop

sandman332

Post by sandman332 »

First of all Company of heroes doesn't even use physx. The first as well as the 2nd use "Havok". So changing physx from rendering on the gpu to the cpu won't do anything for this game. Second, you are in the end playing on a laptop, and they will never compare to desktops, especially for demanding graphical and cpu bound games. V-sync can be disabled by going into the nvidia control panel, finding the relic.coh.exe and forcing vsync off.

Not much can really be done other then lower settings. I agree this mod does seem to have a big issue with low fps as vcoh works perfectly fine for me. I have to play blitzkrieg on almost entirely low settings with a 6700k and 2 980 ti's which is not right. And only at 1920x1080.

Good luck.

Tony1604

Post by Tony1604 »

I got it to work smoothly now, I don't know why, but by using the "HD ground textures" and "HD unit models" from the launcher gave me a huge fps boost, on almost ultra settings I get like 40-50 fps, so if you have trouble running it try doing that, yeah I got the same resolution ;3