Lag issues with mod

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
jchiera999

Lag issues with mod

Post by jchiera999 »

hi so my step father loves this game mod and all the COH games I've updated his computer and updated all drivers, processors, and his graphics card. I can play WoW on full ultra and COH2 full ultra not a single issue. but when it comes to this mod I'm just not sure what the heck is going on. I hope this post will find somebody attention and maybe can give me some insight. I'm at a wall here and I enjoy playing as much as he does. I've tried lowering graphics in game but the lag persists. details of lag I can give is that when you select your troops the green lines lag to disappear and then the screen just skips all the way to the location and when you set your guys to walk there they stand around for about 2 seconds till they decide to move. please take this with real consideration as my step father will be bummed about his favorite game.

thank you in advance and for every support option.

aaron

sami bosal

Re: Lag issues with mod

Post by sami bosal »

windows 10?

|7th|Nighthawk

Post by |7th|Nighthawk »

Hi,

I take it you lowered all settings when you lowered them because shaders e.g. are never supposed to be put on ultra.
Did you try one of these solutions:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/228200/d ... 265578953/
viewtopic.php?t=1074

?

Also: Does it only lag in BK or do you experience similar lag in vanilla?

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

Put this in the set launch options of coh -refresh 60 -novsync -notriplebuffer

fronex

Post by fronex »

First, please post your hardware and if you use Windows and which version of Windows.
Second, you downloaded the bk-mod from steam over the workshop?