3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
MEFISTO

3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

Post by MEFISTO »

Hey guys I have been playing some of this 3v3 4v4 as Allies and German (pro players) and I realize that it is easier to win with Allies.
This is my point: Allies has good stuff and cheap that can destroy easily expensive Germans stuff like Achilles, Hellcat, M36 Jakson( 2 versions are good and have good abilities) M 10, all of them using theirs abilities are amazing and when you combine this with artillery and CW/Allies air strike you know!...also you have Pershings for better price than a Tiger (pershings are better than tigers I thing it is fine 90mm vs 88mm) so you can use a lot stuff and excellent abilities to counter Germans specially The Wehrmacht army.
Let me say something about Germans, They have very good stuff too but (expensive) I don't want to make them cheaper only more useful, for example I sow 1 of my tigers shut whit AP munition and bounce the jumbo and of curse the jumbo destroy my Tiger That was funny (88mm Ap vs Jumbo 76mm)(750 vs 975mp 170 fuel) in this case (terror and BK dock) their heavy tanks (tigers, Pnathers) can be counters easily with the armors that I told before using theirs abilities, about Ace tiger (it is a joke it has good abilities but can be counter by a regular Pershing) the King tiger is ok but some times is sad when you save all your fuel and rush it and it is destroy by a plane or a click ability. Talking about abilities, all allies doctrines have camouflage and Flank speed in some tanks in this case Bk and terror have only camouflage in stugsIV but they still need inveteracy to use it and no German tank has flank speed.
Allies have cheaper good stuff and excellents abilities.
What do you think guys 3v3 4v4 Allies vs Germans?

MEFISTO

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

Post by MEFISTO »

Hey guys I have been playing some of this 3v3 4v4 as Allies and German (pro players) and I realize that it is easier to win with Allies.
This is my point: Allies has good stuff and cheap that can destroy easily expensive Germans stuff like Achilles, Hellcat, M36 Jakson( 2 versions are good and have good abilities) M 10, all of them using theirs abilities are amazing and when you combine this with artillery and CW/Allies air strike you know!...also you have Pershings for better price than a Tiger (pershings are better than tigers I thing it is fine 90mm vs 88mm) so you can use a lot stuff and excellent abilities to counter Germans specially The Wehrmacht army.
Let me say something about Germans, They have very good stuff too but (expensive) I don't want to make them cheaper only more useful, for example I sow 1 of my tigers shut whit AP munition and bounce the jumbo and of curse the jumbo destroy my Tiger That was funny (88mm Ap vs Jumbo 76mm)(750 vs 975mp 170 fuel) in this case (terror and BK dock) their heavy tanks (tigers, Pnathers) can be counters easily with the armors that I told before using theirs abilities, about Ace tiger (it is a joke it has good abilities but can be counter by a regular Pershing) the King tiger is ok but some times is sad when you save all your fuel and rush it and it is destroy by a plane or a click ability. Talking about abilities, all allies doctrines have camouflage and Flank speed in some tanks in this case Bk and terror have only camouflage in stugsIV but they still need inveteracy to use it and no German tank has flank speed.
Allies have cheaper good stuff and excellents abilities.
What do you think guys 3v3 4v4 Allies vs Germans?

Sepp(esky)

Re: 3v3 4v4 Allies vs German stuff

Post by Sepp(esky) »

Yea...3v3 and 4v4 are unplayable to me. Same thing everygame, same 3 maps, over and over. At least in 2v2 and 1v1 the lopsided advantages of allies can be undone with micro skill and tactical thinking...

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time in the echo chamber.