Epic Game? :D Really no...

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Epic Game? :D Really no...

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Also People like warhawks would INSTANTLY SEE That i fired on your AA! as you seen most Shells hit your BASE ENTRY man get over it you just searching another reason trying to make me looking as a non excisting rule breaker. however thats why i will upload any our games in future as i base bomb you all time right?
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Tiger1996 wrote:
THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL DEFINITION OF BASEBOMBING

Through that game Wurf uploaded above, he used walking Stukas from inside his base... Lehr had to reply him! That's all.

So you want to tell me, that when I am use of stuka from base, in the 16 minute, so you do in the 32 minute begin shoot to stuka, even if there is not here about 15 minutes? I think a little strange ...

also i do not want here to offend someone, or slander, but there are things I do not bite ... I think that you will now both repentance and already it's never seen again ...I do it so that also if someone is in the arty in base and use it, so i'll alert him, but if it fails then i shoot - its fair i thing,but no after 15minute...
Last edited by Wurf on 18 Feb 2016, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

And again, Good Players would see that most of the priest Shells hit the base entry not in your base, wich makes People see that i was ordering to fire your aa dude i can do this all time saying.. im ways to stubborn and i do not offense anyone to i just saying fact you literally saying i base arty you all games so, you have no Problems me uplaoding all future games right?
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

And as always, you never can admit your mistakes, trying to move the topic away, add here such a pathetic behaviour like "dont upload the replay\video where I got raped pls pls pls!" and here you are, rotten person.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:And as always, you never can admit your mistakes, trying to move the topic away, add here such a pathetic behaviour like "dont upload the replay\video where I got raped pls pls pls!" and here you are, rotten person.

Who sukin?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Sukin, u said I did base arty u and that u saw me doing so before... I said prove that!
How does this seem to u that I am trying to move the topic away??!! No, I didn't base arty u or someone before since I rarely use arty in the first place.. and even as a response; u also did several mistakes too.
I mean u base bombed too!
Beside some other mistakes like breaking deals etc, but why even bringing this up now??!! It has been some very long time ago o.O

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Also, last years i baseartyed Yes true, but also not for the victory just to annoy People, i did not liked back then ! The funny Thing is everyone in this game baseartyed once !

Krieger Blitzer

"dont upload the replay\video where I got raped pls pls pls!"

I many times uploaded games when I lost before, but the question here... Did u ever do so on the other hand? I am afraid u r the rotten person whom u r talking about.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

So i end up here now, Wurf I apologize, if some Shells hit into your base it was really not with purpose! Yet i tryed to arty aa and yeah for me artying aa is no base arty, But ok next games we have i wont do that alright? did not know you see this as basearty peace out bruhs..

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Tiger1996 wrote:Sukin, u said I did base arty u and that u saw me doing so before... I said prove that!
How does this seem to u that I am trying to move the topic away??!! No, I didn't base arty u or someone before since I rarely use arty in the first place.. and even as a response; u also did several mistakes too.
I mean u base bombed too!
Beside some other mistakes like breaking deals etc, but why even bringing this up now??!! It has been some very long time ago o.O

Of course I dont have a replay of the several years old game, but this doesnt deny the fact that you did basebombing. And thing is not in a basebombing itself, but in a fact that all people can admit their mistakes, and here you come with "I NEVER did basebomb" when you obviously did.

Krieger Blitzer

Ok... If so, then it was definitely a mistake that I have committed.. are we done now? But u also did mistakes; don't tell me u didn't.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Tiger1996 wrote: are we done now?

Yes, you can go now.

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:So i end up here now, Wurf I apologize, if some Shells hit into your base it was really not with purpose! Yet i tryed to arty aa and yeah for me artying aa is no base arty, But ok next games we have i wont do that alright? did not know you see this as basearty peace out bruhs..

Yes, of course, I accept the excuse... Nevertheless to bombard AA with arty in my opinion, is not right (depending on the map) because each arty has great variance and then flies into the bases and damages buildings... With normal mortar is alright, but not with SE heavy mortar , or brit arty heavy mortar ...

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Wurf wrote: but not with SE heavy mortar , or brit arty heavy mortar ...
Back in the old days... xD, nvm...

You should close this topic imo, there is nothing productive here.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Haha, Illa, would I be a dick if I said "I told you so" (not to you, the general community about this whole basebombing thing)?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Naa... People can change they minds right? I don't see a problem here. I personally avoid any way of bombing base, mortars or arty, until the game is coming to the end. It's just my philosophy of Bk. I have fun when game is balanced, I can prepare and execute war plans. Base bombing spoils fun and creates a feeling of unfairness for the losing player. Also when I see anybody base bombing I am criticizing him, team mate or foe alike.

Base bombing is more a matter of player being classy. I always try to give opponents some chance if they are on the run. I stop pushing them for example. I strongly despise players who rush enemy, lock him with Mg42/88/bunkers and then finish with mortar or arty rain. This ain't fun...