Epic Game? :D Really no...

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Wurf

Post by Wurf »

loose side:
Lehr arty
Tiger RAF

vs.

win side:
me teror
Estado blitz

I've never not give comments or basing topic here, but I must have to make an exception.

1. Tired of me, if anyone here gives a record of the games when he wins (why not give here a lost game here?).

2. Tired of me, if anyone here gives games that are nothing special.

3. Tired of me, if anyone here gives games that where opponents gets downright something wrong and his mind as is well ....

- The game that I'm upload here is no epic game i thing, but it is obviously something special and it is basebomb. When I'm at least 3 times warned to stop basebomb he was told that only bombs my AA, and that it andrusha also did all the time yesterday and it's really okay ... according to me is not fair. However, in 32.minute, it was clean basebomb when Arty doc destroyed my panther G and factory of tanks deeply in base ...

Gentlemen hold yourself together, not do everything for the unfair victory and just play without idiot craps. This is means for everyone who's downright lie, still offend someone and still false blames somebody. Thank for all Wurf just play
Attachments
4p_duclair.2016-02-17.22-35-26.rec
(1.93 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
Last edited by Wurf on 18 Feb 2016, 10:53, edited 2 times in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Re: Epic Game? :D Really no...

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Actually, we gave alot and here are alot games were ppl lost. Yes the game was epic yesterday Back to 1 why you not uploading our 2 game? "why not putting in games where ppl lost" And yeah ppl agree it were epic yesterday is it this game when i missclicked royal arty when i wanted go royal engineer ? Was gg but bad played by us
There you go viewtopic.php?f=16&t=989
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 18 Feb 2016, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Erich

Post by Erich »

you asking for no basebomb? really weird,i mean wurf saying for not basebomb.ironic.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Soooo... andrusha basebombed us yesterday too? when priests shoots at aa Good to know haha btw here our 2 game yesterday enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NA8d4u2xQ4
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

1. Tired of me, if anyone here gives a record of the games when he wins (why not give her a lost game here?).

I uploaded many games when I lose... Here is just an example:-
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=988

Our 2vs2 game that I have uploaded on YT was actually epic.. as I am really unsure why do u look like feeling a bit so obsessed here... There were no offense, not to mention that it was really a good game!

It's also worth to mention that in fact we made a rematch of this game which u have just uploaded above as we played again as double CW where we won on the other hand; but I believe that there is no need to upload it back as a response since it might make u more upset then I am afraid... Because it's alright for me, as it's very obvious here that u r creating this topic while also uploading this game so that u have ur revenge being relieved perhaps, so.. I wouldn't like to disturb u anymore.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Yeah agreed i think he got off kinda angry because of the game yesterday, while uploading this And again i mention your Points Number 1. Why you did not uploaded our 2 game? When we were double raf? However this one was a fucked up game by missclicking doc, and Nither it was basearty. i did not aim for your base but for your aa. wich ACTUALLY many ppl does. Point 2. You are right, but this game is nothing Special at all too the game yesterday was Cause we pushed you pretty much back while andrusha was in tigers base ! Point 3 ??????

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Back to 1 why you not uploading our 2 game?

Because I think that would be nothing special happened there ...

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Soooo... andrusha basebombed us yesterday too? when priests shoots at aa Good to know haha btw here our 2 game yesterday enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NA8d4u2xQ4

It was explained to me that the bomb AA in base is basebombing, so I'm not doing it for anyone and I have not seen for a long time

Erich wrote:you asking for no basebomb? really weird,i mean wurf saying for not basebomb.ironic.

aaaaa shooted goose sounded :D As i say - just play without idiot craps,downright lie, still offend someone and still false blames somebody pls

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Yeah agreed i think he got off kinda angry because of the game yesterday, while uploading this

Tiger1996 wrote:
Because it's alright for me, as it's very obvious here that u r creating this topic while also uploading this game so that u have ur revenge being relieved perhaps, so.. I wouldn't like to disturb u anymore.

Think about this what you want, but I'm angry just because what happened in 32 minute of the game, nothing more nothing less
Last edited by Wurf on 18 Feb 2016, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Agreed nothing Special as much as here But again back to your Point why not putting in games were ppl lost? ^^ Then it got explained wrong to you, best example you seen your self was yesterday. andrusha used 95mm Churchills Vs aa.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Actually I find wurf really consistent with his own rules on basebombing. They are just different than others (which is why I brought up that topic on what is basebombing... Only found that everyone has different definitions). It was aggravating at first, but once I learned and knew what wurf says aboht basebombing he is pretty true to his word.

It's the people who always change and bend the rules that are the worst...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Then it got explained wrong to you, best example you seen your self was yesterday. andrusha used 95mm Churchills Vs aa.

You've seen me or anyone else that you write about me? I can not for the actions of other. sorry

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL DEFINITION OF BASEBOMBING. You can't say that basebombing was "explained wrong" to anyone because it's not like you can go into a dictionary or look up in some sort of BK constitution that tells you what you can and can't do.

This is why things like this come up. Everyone is like in complete denial that this is actually a problem and assume everyone knows what basebombing is. I made a topic on this and basically nothing solid came out from it.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=855&hilit=basebombing

Do I care about basebombing? Not really. I just hate inconsistency.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Tor

Post by Tor »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPneqCWZwe8
Again Tiger and lehr start basebomb? they 100% know AA not basebomb, only factorys.
If i watch replay and find basebomb again i ban both in steam, they again start here we dont know bla bla bla... they know everything.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Actually i do not even see a list of rule in Company of heroes or do you? basearty is the word the word of mads People can not handle it.. Yet still i was firing aa Tormoz your very funny xD you actually know right? that Company of heroes has nothing to do with steam? or valve?:,D Steam is made by valve wich only cares for valve games such as Team fortress 2/Left 4 dead etc.. steam toke over coh just to Keep the Server online:) Hah steam not even ban People hacking other People acc Try a better one Wurf, please you just be mad that tiger set up the last games. Thats just all.. And tormoz how old is the game? Yeah i it was the time i hated you guys and really wanted to piss you off and i were hitting my Goal right? right:)? But hey wurf, for These words i always will upload any future games of ours.! Crying about basearty........ i maybe 1 Shell damaged your Buildings woooow you maybe know that artillery is not 100 % precise do you? Tormoz feel free to ban me, seems like you have no idea about steam, sadly i am in it so f***** Long:D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NA8d4u2xQ4 Videos atleast replays like this will soon seen more wurf:) Keep your eyes open after every game. Also i mean epic game cause Andrusha he made it epic, not you,you not played well....

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Wurf wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Then it got explained wrong to you, best example you seen your self was yesterday. andrusha used 95mm Churchills Vs aa.

You've seen me or anyone else that you write about me? I can not for the actions of other. sorry

True i seen you do nothing but sitting around sorry^^

Tor

Post by Tor »

Ban means dont play with you, because again big shit.
Tiger say i basearty brits trucks, that's why he baserape mr nobody, problem here he lie, all trucks 100% HP, and truck in midle.
You want baserape, this problem, sometimes people make mistakes, but you do not make mistakes, you realy want this.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

I say it for the last and first time i do not even care what you guys think i have to know better. You guys surely know that arty shells not always hit directly where you clicked at right? They are not 100% So. I do not even wanted go royal arty i wanted go royal engi by missclick i were arty. Alright. So i used my priest to try to destroy the base aa. So as you gentlemans know i say again they not hit in 100% precise so it could happen that one shell DAMAGED his buildings but not even destroyed so i do not understand his crying if i would shoot at the hq atleast one building would be fown and the hq critically damaged go look up the replay you will see the hq has 100% health well good day lads:) tormoz if i want so why i never basefucked your base in our game and did go th? Why donnt i basearty in any game? I do not even need to use basearty i did sometime year ago when i wanted to piss people off so explain me why i do not basearty andrusha or you in all last games or white loki or so? You are trying to get your vision hard in here? Also tormoz feel free watch the latest replay i do not see any small amount of arty shooting in any base:p

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:
Wurf wrote:

True i seen you do nothing but sitting around sorry^^

That's why you're dissatisfied, that this your EPIC GAME to remind in each post here :D :D because i sitting arround :D :D ok sorry,but I think that's my problem not yours...

Krieger Blitzer

THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL DEFINITION OF BASEBOMBING

In fact btw, there are absolutely no universal definitions for anything! I mean that what is strongly logic for u might not be any logic to others... What seems civilized to u, may not be any civilized in the perspective of some people on the other hand.
This is simply how we are.. as it's actually impossible that humans would ever come to agree on something altogether...

Except those who are all following a certain belief.. it's the only way then that a group of persons get to stick on some united manners or concepts which are recognized by all of them, although that even yet; it still wouldn't be a 100% agreement though.

Tor wrote:Again Tiger and lehr start basebomb? they 100% know AA not basebomb, only factorys.
If i watch replay and find basebomb again i ban both in steam, they again start here we dont know bla bla bla... they know everything.

Oh no, that shit once again? Well.. personally; I never use arty in the first place.. I have even NEVER really played as CW Arty doc before... So basically it's just too rare accordingly if u would ever get to see me doing any kind of base-arty! Since I am not depending on arty most of the times.
If u want the truth... Then u should know that through this old video that u have shared above.. I actually wanted to make a recon plane over the base, but somehow I mistakenly ordered a bombing run -__- However that anyways, it was only one so far.. not to mention that since Lehr has started doing base-arty (for some of his own reasons) the whole game then turned into doing base-arty on each other until I just left it.
Moreover, the plane hasn't even done any decent amount of damage to Mr.Nobody's units!!
So from my side, I've honestly never ever did base arty.

Wurf wrote:

I have seen Wurf himself doing base-arty a couple of times before.. and not only Wurf... Actually I have seen several other expert players doing the exact same such as Terence for example.
Through that game Wurf uploaded above, he used walking Stukas from inside his base... Lehr had to reply him! That's all.

Videos atleast replays like this will soon seen more wurf:) Keep your eyes open after every game.

Finally Lehr, plz... I ask u to avoid creating much enemies, at least I want no more enemies since I already have enough ones; there is no reason to make Wurf or any other feel bad toward us.. if u really care about a friend... Then I kindly ask u that u gotta have to stop calling for hate at any possible aspect, I want not to get involved in this.

As I've never uploaded a video just in order to offend someone... For the sake of this, plz once again.. don't keep posting the link of my videos repeatedly just to blackmail someone!
Thx mate.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Tiger1996 wrote:So from my side, I've honestly never ever did base arty.

From your side, its simply lieing, personally I remember at least 2 times when you did basebombing.

Krieger Blitzer

U also did... Using ur RAF planes on my base through our 1v1s long time ago! So? X_X

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Tiger1996 wrote:U also did... Using ur RAF planes on my base through our 1v1s long time ago! So? X_X

Yep, right after the match where you tryed to win by destroying my base with Maultiers.

But you are running away from the topic, what is this answer?

Tiger: I never did basebomb
Kot: No, you did.
Tiger: But you did it too!!!!!

It wasnt me who said that "I never basebomb". I always basebomb, but only as a reply, like in the case mentioned above.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Euh? okay? i do not see somewhere a epic game and yet i do not even know how you came on this Name "Epic game"? I just know that all These replays make you mad, and saying i basebombed well m8 watch out the games you Play now because everygame you Play with me will just land here easy peasy since it seems to make you mad much.. your welcome Your referencing the game yesterday so it seems your kinda.... Angry mad and so:D

Also for you to remember your self check your own replay again, and tell me if your hq had any Mayor hp lost? i do not think so. because i would aim at your hq then;)
But hey if it is basearty for you i apologize, for me aa bombing is no basearty:)
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 18 Feb 2016, 12:56, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

@Sukin;
If I did base-arty u with Maultiers before.. then it must have been on the AA turrets... Anyway; there are no any universal definitions for base bombing though, so it would be silly if we would keep talking about what has happened some long time ago; there is no need now to hunt down the 'old' mistakes of each others so far.

After all it's a fact that I am not an arty player in the first place!

Sukin-kot (SVT)

And you are lieing again, in this match you used Maultiers exactly on base buildings. Im not trying to hunt old mistakes, just dont like your lie.

Krieger Blitzer

Ok, what if I ask u now to prove that it was actually on the base buildings? :P Do u still have that old replay when I did that?! ^^
But alright, next time... If u ever get to see that I have done base-arty on someone.. don't hesitate to upload it! And I will also do the same.
is that's what u want?? :D Come on.