Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 16 Feb 2016, 00:22

Enjoy this game, it was very funny:D Dolphinsaregaysharks*brit* Me*brit* Hippycow *us* Vs PaulEon *Pe* Shadow *Pe* Kwok*Wh* Tough my hard pushing. and croc Overkill. Hihi well see your self:) Do not Forget. I are not an british Player while i did very good. and i do remember kwok saying he win as axis even with a noob. sooo yeah. Go on watch
Attachments
8p_montargis region.2016-01-22.18-04-50.rec
(2.88 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3656
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Tiger1996 » 16 Feb 2016, 00:36

Watched that one live also through ur stream on the Steam, ya... Vet 4 Croc; really interesting in fact! ^^

kwok saying he win as axis even with a noob.

So much about this one.. I am actually going to upload our recent 2v2 game which we just had on Duclair on YT soon, when he played WH as "OP Terror doc" with Seha as Luft doc against both of us as CW RE together with RAF.

Will be uploading this game only for 2 clear reasons.. first of all it was very fun... Secondly; just so that I don't like to hear anymore someone claiming that u can win as Axis against expert Allie players even when u have 'noobs' in ur team somehow!! Not to mention that I wouldn't call myself an expert Brit player after all.

It's worth to mention that they were too tough anyway... Specifically Seha, he was honestly intense btw.. he did too good there; the best performance I have ever seen from him until now!

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 16 Feb 2016, 03:06

Is this what we're going to do now? Sling shit about a game? Ok. How about Seha didn't know about his doc that 2v2 game, if I had the replay on my side you'll see that he didn't even know that luft had AA emplacements until I told him. He was "pretty intense" was he? Imagine if he actually knew about his faction/doctrine.
How about the dodge when I finally get a teammate that I know, Barnes, on my team and I said I was fine playing as Axis but you walk away anyways. How about every time you dodge every 1v1 game or any team game when I have a teammate I usually play with. Should I start screen capping all those moments and saving every one of those replays?

EDIT:
PS. yeah in that game of that replay you posted. Our teammate was new. Like, new to BK new. Not "new to british" new. If anything, we can also say that Shadow is "new to PE" new as well. So really, we had 2 noobs on Axis and still won.
Last edited by kwok on 16 Feb 2016, 03:18, edited 2 times in total.

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 16 Feb 2016, 03:16

You guys played amazingly with great teamwork. It felt like fighting both of you at the same time through the whole match. You guys more than deserved that victory.

But to start slinging this crap now? Wow. I can say so much.

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 16 Feb 2016, 03:24

But, seriously. If you understood anything about my views in balance it would be that a large map like montargis helps equalize "balance problems". I think axis are better on small maps. But that game wasn't a small map. You guys won on skill, we lost because we weren't as good. Bravo, sincerely. I'm glad you helped me prove a point that unit stat balance is not the issue in this game.

User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 16 Feb 2016, 04:01

Nah i just do this cause you called me afraid and so much more Things.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 16 Feb 2016, 04:43

Ah I see. So you make cheap drama out of a game because I point out when you are characteristically hypocritical. Excellent. Good to know your motive behind "balancing suggestions" is fueled by some sort of petty revenge.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3656
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Tiger1996 » 16 Feb 2016, 11:44

U really need to stop double posting Kwok.. that's in the first place... There is an 'edit' button, u know!

And oh ya;
He was "pretty intense" was he? Imagine if he actually knew about his faction/doctrine.

So... It was ur mate's fault now?! Didn't u ever say that u could actually win as Axis even if u had a noob on ur side??!! You need to tell me first, did u say this or not?
If yes which is the case; then u have to realize that such a kind of a claim is in fact an insult to the balance generally as well as to all the recent 'Allie buff patches' that have been released. Not to mention that it's really misleading...

How about the dodge when I finally get a teammate that I know, Barnes, on my team and I said I was fine playing as Axis but you walk away anyways. How about every time you dodge every 1v1 game or any team game when I have a teammate I usually play with. Should I start screen capping all those moments and saving every one of those replays?

And why even mentioning this right now?? isn't Bk not balanced in 1v1s?? U used to say that!! I am talking about team battles, u say u can win as Axis no matters what.. which means even if u had a noob in ur team... Well, there u didn't.. and u will never do.

But since u have just mentioned it, I guess I then have to remind u that the 1v1s we had which u r talking about are all very old ones... That was very long time ago I mean when I was relatively new as I admit u won against me before. But hey; even at that time when I was still a noob... Do u remember our inf only 1vs1 game?! I was playing Luft doc, u were AB doc... I lost in 25 minutes. THEN, I challenged u that we rematch.. me as AB doc against u as Luft doc the other way around, u lost in 35 minutes!!! So, although that I was very new.. yet I was right when I told u that the Luft doc CAN'T handle AB doc in an inf only mode fight.
Wondering if u would also ever manage to upload these 2 games as well?? :)

NO, I am not sling shit about it at all here neither I am trying to do so at any manner.. I don't care 'who wins' and 'who loses' or whom is actually better nor I am even trying to make some kind of a challenge with u here... As u really need to get my point! Here I am only pointing out that it's not acceptable if u would ever claim such a thing about the balance and how u could easily win as Axis even if u got a noob.

Ok. How about Seha didn't know about his doc that 2v2 game, if I had the replay on my side you'll see that he didn't even know that luft had AA emplacements until I told him.

And here is the game I am talking about.. I decide to upload it here just so that the audience get to understand what we are exactly talking about down here... Not sure if I will upload it on YT or not, but maybe not btw; as I am quite busy enough.
Attachments
2016-02-16_00001.jpg
4p_duclair.2016-02-16.01-17-19.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.93 playback file.
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby JimQwilleran » 16 Feb 2016, 13:13

Sigh, guys comon. What is kwok complaining about is not that you are happy with winning. He says that being like: "we won, ha ha, our enemy is such a looser! He was talking like a big player but he is such a noob" is not a nice behavior.

If you just post a replay with a few comments, it's ok, but when you start talking bad about a person, that person is going to be angry or upset. Comon, don't spread bad emotions across forums, especially that kwok is an active and nice member of community that has proved many times to be concerned about our mod and good atmosphere in it.

If someone is saying "you are not gonna win with me" and then you win with him, don't laugh at him, don't mock him. Just say "gg", this is way more cool than making a ramble around about it 8-) .

User avatar
Warhawks97
Posts: 2833
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 21:45
Location: Germany

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Warhawks97 » 16 Feb 2016, 13:23

JimQwilleran wrote:Sigh, guys comon. What is kwok complaining about is not that you are happy with winning. He says that being like: "we won, ha ha, our enemy is such a looser! He was talking like a big player but he is such a noob" is not a nice behavior.

If you just post a replay with a few comments, it's ok, but when you start talking bad about a person, that person is going to be angry or upset. Comon, don't spread bad emotions across forums, especially that kwok is an active and nice member of community that has proved many times to be concerned about our mod and good atmosphere in it.

If someone is saying "you are not gonna win with me" and then you win with him, don't laugh at him, don't mock him. Just say "gg", this is way more cool than making a ramble around about it 8-) .


+1

Would be very sad to lose kwok coz of such stuff.

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3656
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Tiger1996 » 16 Feb 2016, 13:30

JimQwilleran wrote:Sigh, guys comon. What is kwok complaining about is not that you are happy with winning. He says that being like: "we won, ha ha, our enemy is such a looser! He was talking like a big player but he is such a noob" is not a nice behavior.

If you just post a replay with a few comments, it's ok, but when you start talking bad about a person, that person is going to be angry or upset. Comon, don't spread bad emotions across forums, especially that kwok is an active and nice member of community that has proved many times to be concerned about our mod and good atmosphere in it.

If someone is saying "you are not gonna win with me" and then you win with him, don't laugh at him, don't mock him. Just say "gg", this is way more cool than making a ramble around about it 8-) .

Ok, although I believe I didn't say anything bad about him in person since I am actually not being that kind of a way here as I only wanted to refer to a certain point; that his claim isn't true anyhow.. but alright... I stop it here right now!

User avatar
Warhawks97
Posts: 2833
Joined: 23 Nov 2014, 21:45
Location: Germany

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Warhawks97 » 16 Feb 2016, 13:39

Ok, watched it (last time i watched duclair).

I think the major mistake axis did was not to upgrade the ammo to deploy later heavier stuka. They further wasted lots of ammo with nebler (which i actually never use as luft, Completely forgot they have it even).

At a stage where i thought axis lost already the massive counter push almost entirely shattered RE doc. It took long to get all the tanks, but seconds to lose them. I guess without current crocc ace they would have lost it even.

Also some might say: "panthers died", but one crushed an entire Re army, the other a tank and almost killing a comet although having just survived a airstrike.


For Seha i would say: "Less is sometimes more". He wasnt bad, but at the long hand he should have focused on few inf (most likely luft inf backed with hauptsturmführer) instead using so many grens that drain upkeep. Gebirgs+ hauptsturm+sniper is pretty awesome against every enemie inf.
Also ammo should not be wasted for nebler vs RE emplacments while playing luft. Luft can make a much better use of it. Personally i never use any arty smaller than 210 nebler or hummel vs RE emplacment. Wespe usually only on pair to ensure destruction.



Generally nice game. Though kind of "perfect condition" for RE. Small room where it concentrate its full defensive and thats right in front of enemie base (typically Duclair) that enables to use 95 mm arty against axis base defense.

But i got surprised a bit when AT squad and grens stood in front of HMG emplacment and vet CW inf with lmg and taking now damage at all untill 95 mm churchill fired at them. And these grens had actually just the "normal one" (not the def doc one).


@lehr: That CW inf playing is very unusual oO. reminds me very much on vcoh CW playing just that those trippling the boost with 3 lieutenants. I wonder if it also works in BK oO.


i might watch montargis later. idk.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 16 Feb 2016, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby JimQwilleran » 16 Feb 2016, 15:05

Let's just spread friendship and love!
Image

User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 16 Feb 2016, 15:15

JimQwilleran wrote:Sigh, guys comon. What is kwok complaining about is not that you are happy with winning. He says that being like: "we won, ha ha, our enemy is such a looser! He was talking like a big player but he is such a noob" is not a nice behavior.

If you just post a replay with a few comments, it's ok, but when you start talking bad about a person, that person is going to be angry or upset. Comon, don't spread bad emotions across forums, especially that kwok is an active and nice member of community that has proved many times to be concerned about our mod and good atmosphere in it.

If someone is saying "you are not gonna win with me" and then you win with him, don't laugh at him, don't mock him. Just say "gg", this is way more cool than making a ramble around about it 8-) .


I never said or mean that? it was a good game once that why i were Setting it in
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 16 Feb 2016, 15:44

This is shit slinging to me because it is taking my words selectively and basically twisting it into the most idiotic propaganda to forward personal "balance" agendas. Somehow I'm being sided as an "allied fanboy" while hypocrites run around spouting of anecdotes out of context. Maybe I can take another 30 minutes of my time explaining each one of your "quotes" in proper context and what I meant when I said those things. But, it probably won't matter because you're going to take it out of context again. Here I go anyways:

-Yes I said I can win as Axis with a noob on my team. And I mean it EXACTLY the way I say it. I CAN as in it's POSSIBLE for me to win with a noob on my team. I don't believe it's possible to do it with Allies, but I stand a better chance as Axis. So, when I play with newer people or people I don't know, I prefer being Axis so that my team can stand a fighting chance. It's a matter of getting a good game, not a winning game. This is because it's literally how the game is designed. It has been repeated by developers over and over again, Axis are designed to be able to work independently while Allies are designed to have a sort of forced teamplay (but this has slowly been changing and not the case anymore. But, that's another balancing discussion to talk about another day).
-Yes I say BK is not balanced for 1v1's and I also did challenge you to 1v1's. I challenge you to 1v1's despite the balance because you make a claim that Allies are more comprehensive and flexible as factions than Axis, so I want to refute the claim by playing 1v1's. I also just enjoy 1v1's despite balancing problems, I never have a problem taking Axis or Allies against any player, EXCEPT probably you Tiger because every game I play as Allies you would always complain during and after the game. But, the ONE time you played as Allies in the inf only mode because you REFUSED to do any other mode, I figured it would be the only way you'd actually get a game versus me. You won in inf only mode, huzzah, you proved that AB doc has a lot more inf choices than Luft, which I don't disagree with. You're absolutely right. But to constantly use that as evidence for the same claim over and over again and expanding it beyond that isolated scenario? That's just faulty logic and I'm going to point out the fallacies whether you accept them or not. Again taking my words out of context.

You selectively choose things that I say and then clearly manipulate situations to protect your own pride. This is something that players on the community just do way too much. It has nothing to do with Seha or the game or the outcome, it has to do with me and you (whether it be lehr or tiger) and your general behavior.

You want to keep quoting me without context? You're lucky steam chats don't save histories for long. It'd be horribly low for me to bring up the times I've finally decided to block you two, because it sure as hell wasn't about game balance.


Side note about my opinions on balance:
If you ever decide to read anything I write or if it's ever appropriate to show the private conversations I have about balance, I generally warrant on "change nothing; fix the maps and the people". I generally don't think either side, Axis or Allies, are extremely OP except the Terror doc Panther and RAF howitzer cromwell. It's almost never the problem with factions, but rather a problem with maps, people, and fundamental concept of "specialized vs all-around" factions which I have yet to bring up to discussions because the other two can be fixed more immediately which might be large enough changes to work out the last and the developers are pretty adamant in not touching that for now.

User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 16 Feb 2016, 16:00

kwok wrote:This is shit slinging to me because it is taking my words selectively and basically twisting it into the most idiotic propaganda to forward personal "balance" agendas. Somehow I'm being sided as an "allied fanboy" while hypocrites run around spouting of anecdotes out of context. Maybe I can take another 30 minutes of my time explaining each one of your "quotes" in proper context and what I meant when I said those things. But, it probably won't matter because you're going to take it out of context again. Here I go anyways:

-Yes I said I can win as Axis with a noob on my team. And I mean it EXACTLY the way I say it. I CAN as in it's POSSIBLE for me to win with a noob on my team. I don't believe it's possible to do it with Allies, but I stand a better chance as Axis. So, when I play with newer people or people I don't know, I prefer being Axis so that my team can stand a fighting chance. It's a matter of getting a good game, not a winning game. This is because it's literally how the game is designed. It has been repeated by developers over and over again, Axis are designed to be able to work independently while Allies are designed to have a sort of forced teamplay (but this has slowly been changing and not the case anymore. But, that's another balancing discussion to talk about another day).
-Yes I say BK is not balanced for 1v1's and I also did challenge you to 1v1's. I challenge you to 1v1's despite the balance because you make a claim that Allies are more comprehensive and flexible as factions than Axis, so I want to refute the claim by playing 1v1's. I also just enjoy 1v1's despite balancing problems, I never have a problem taking Axis or Allies against any player, EXCEPT probably you Tiger because every game I play as Allies you would always complain during and after the game. But, the ONE time you played as Allies in the inf only mode because you REFUSED to do any other mode, I figured it would be the only way you'd actually get a game versus me. You won in inf only mode, huzzah, you proved that AB doc has a lot more inf choices than Luft, which I don't disagree with. You're absolutely right. But to constantly use that as evidence for the same claim over and over again and expanding it beyond that isolated scenario? That's just faulty logic and I'm going to point out the fallacies whether you accept them or not. Again taking my words out of context.

You selectively choose things that I say and then clearly manipulate situations to protect your own pride. This is something that players on the community just do way too much. It has nothing to do with Seha or the game or the outcome, it has to do with me and you (whether it be lehr or tiger) and your general behavior.

You want to keep quoting me without context? You're lucky steam chats don't save histories for long. It'd be horribly low for me to bring up the times I've finally decided to block you two, because it sure as hell wasn't about game balance.


Side note about my opinions on balance:
If you ever decide to read anything I write or if it's ever appropriate to show the private conversations I have about balance, I generally warrant on "change nothing; fix the maps and the people". I generally don't think either side, Axis or Allies, are extremely OP except the Terror doc Panther and RAF howitzer cromwell. It's almost never the problem with factions, but rather a problem with maps, people, and fundamental concept of "specialized vs all-around" factions which I have yet to bring up to discussions because the other two can be fixed more immediately which might be large enough changes to work out the last and the developers are pretty adamant in not touching that for now.

What you mean about me?
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Erich
Posts: 101
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 20:51

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Erich » 16 Feb 2016, 16:00

Damm americans,i would never complaing about ab vs luft since.sukin beat me with both docs.They are balanced

User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 16 Feb 2016, 16:06

Erich wrote:Damm americans,i would never complaing about ab vs luft since.sukin beat me with both docs.They are balanced


1+
Hahahaha
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 17 Feb 2016, 15:38

I mean that I'm misquoted, misjudged, and misrepresented for the sake of "balancing debate leverage". That's what I mean.
Also, general toxic behavior that I don't have any tolerance for, but that really hasn't happened this thread. I just got over excited because I felt slandered. Sorry about that. It's the small things that add up and a dam just breaks.

User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 18 Feb 2016, 01:15

No really did not mean to reach this dude.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

kwok
Posts: 1249
Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 05:22

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby kwok » 18 Feb 2016, 16:37

All right. I should probably come out and admit I'm wrong about somethings. This is going to get long and personal and might be removed.

I'll talk directly to Lehr now:
I disliked you for a long time. I still don't like you but I think I'm getting over the fact I don't dislike you any more. When I blocked you ages ago, it was because you were being extremely toxic after one game and I just had zero tolerance for that. Ever since then, it has been my only image of you but that's probably not fair at all. After our last few interactions, it took me a while to accept the fact that you're not THAT bad of a person. Just intentionally really annoying, but I think in a fun way not in a Messuupgood way. I probably say more mean things about you than I should, so I'm sorry for that. It's ironic that here I am parading around saying that I want to change people's personalities but being so stubborn in not seeing a person in more than one light. It's pretty hypocritical of me. Sorry for that too. You're probably not that bad of a guy, hope you don't think I am as well. It'll just take me time to get use to your personality, that will be something for me to work on.

The only thing I think is worth clearing up in this thread though, which I said earlier but I probably want to repeat again with a clearer mind.
While I did say I can win with a noob as Axis, it doesn't mean I will. The purpose of me saying it was that if I were to have a noob on my team, I would at least stand a chance if I were on the Axis side. If I were on Allies, carrying my teammate is near impossible. That's all I meant, not that I was good enough to win with a noob on my team every time. I'm not cheapening your victories at all, if anything it's worth more credit because I generally perform better with Axis (despite stats... which I think we all understand mean almost nothing).

Sorry again Lehr.
Oh. And STFU.

User avatar
Panzer-Lehr-Division
Posts: 460
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 14:03

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Panzer-Lehr-Division » 18 Feb 2016, 16:54

kwok wrote:All right. I should probably come out and admit I'm wrong about somethings. This is going to get long and personal and might be removed.

I'll talk directly to Lehr now:
I disliked you for a long time. I still don't like you but I think I'm getting over the fact I don't dislike you any more. When I blocked you ages ago, it was because you were being extremely toxic after one game and I just had zero tolerance for that. Ever since then, it has been my only image of you but that's probably not fair at all. After our last few interactions, it took me a while to accept the fact that you're not THAT bad of a person. Just intentionally really annoying, but I think in a fun way not in a Messuupgood way. I probably say more mean things about you than I should, so I'm sorry for that. It's ironic that here I am parading around saying that I want to change people's personalities but being so stubborn in not seeing a person in more than one light. It's pretty hypocritical of me. Sorry for that too. You're probably not that bad of a guy, hope you don't think I am as well. It'll just take me time to get use to your personality, that will be something for me to work on.

The only thing I think is worth clearing up in this thread though, which I said earlier but I probably want to repeat again with a clearer mind.
While I did say I can win with a noob as Axis, it doesn't mean I will. The purpose of me saying it was that if I were to have a noob on my team, I would at least stand a chance if I were on the Axis side. If I were on Allies, carrying my teammate is near impossible. That's all I meant, not that I was good enough to win with a noob on my team every time. I'm not cheapening your victories at all, if anything it's worth more credit because I generally perform better with Axis (despite stats... which I think we all understand mean almost nothing).

Sorry again Lehr.
Oh. And STFU.


Yea np dude i know i were sometime a annoying guy back then i did go over my Limit, if i say Things like "allies are op " wich i say to shadow often and he then says "axis are op" we just make fun to eachother just like son and dad xD Anyways, ik you did we had no great start it is like i behaved like mess yes but i did not mean it like this also i do not care for stats or so i also like Play with new People ECCEPT it is a game with every good People in it, ofc it should be a gg then but i teach atm also some guy and shadow did too you know him sam.. Anyways yeah i will not be like this anymore and i know what you mean im a Kind of stubborn too... :/ Also i know it could be hard for you we never really had much good time No Problem, leave your time:)
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 18 Feb 2016, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

User avatar
Tiger1996
Posts: 3656
Joined: 06 Dec 2014, 15:53
Location: I'm from Egypt, but I live in Qatar.
Contact:

Re: Game vs Shadow,Kwok and PaulEon

Postby Tiger1996 » 18 Feb 2016, 17:02

I disliked you for a long time. I still don't like you but I think I'm getting over the fact I don't dislike you any more. When I blocked you ages ago, it was because you were being extremely toxic after one game and I just had zero tolerance for that. Ever since then, it has been my only image of you but that's probably not fair at all. After our last few interactions, it took me a while to accept the fact that you're not THAT bad of a person. Just intentionally really annoying, but I think in a fun way not in a Messuupgood way.

Pretty much the same thing here... When I first met him.. actually, we might have been true enemies even :P But later on; somehow we were adapted.
But on the other hand I never got adapted with MessUp, and I will never get to be adapted to him!

The only thing I think is worth clearing up in this thread though, which I said earlier but I probably want to repeat again with a clearer mind.
While I did say I can win with a noob as Axis, it doesn't mean I will. The purpose of me saying it was that if I were to have a noob on my team, I would at least stand a chance if I were on the Axis side. If I were on Allies, carrying my teammate is near impossible. That's all I meant, not that I was good enough to win with a noob on my team every time. I'm not cheapening your victories at all, if anything it's worth more credit because I generally perform better with Axis (despite stats... which I think we all understand mean almost nothing).

Ur own opinion.. but I personally believe that this is not the case anymore... And that the Axis are now much harder to play than anytime in the past!


Return to “Matchmaking & Strategies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest