TH bad antitank.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Tor

TH bad antitank.

Post by Tor »

Andrusha INF
Stepan Tank
Lehr TH
Dolphins Blitz
SP kill everything, why KT best fights in this map 1 vet and all times die?
Because USA can damage KT and finish with 105mm arty, space strikes, infantry rush.
Can easy kill with Long tom, and overall have more recon and squads, this mean better chance for mines, arty, ambush.
Axis in this fight can only damage SP, but nothing good for finish him.
Thats why people play terror, because can finish something if they damage it.
But i think Panther G need more CP, because deployed realy fast, in same time KT suck, maybe need take 1CP from worst tiger (2) to best panther (G)
Attachments
4p_duclair.2016-02-10.19-54-53.rec
(3.25 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

Warhawks97

Re: TH bad antitank.

Post by Warhawks97 »

Nashorn two shots Sp easily from ambush.

I might have a replay terence gave me. The a single Jagdpanther from MG42slo killed SP and jacks B in stat mode in 1 vs 2.
If you try to rush a SP that is covered by shermans you will fail most likely. But same with KT. Inf next to them or another tank and nothing will "rush it".

And airstrikes and even long tom must hit KT decently to kill it at once. But even long tom can fail so badly that it just damages it.

Schrecks, arty, airplanes, big (ambushed) 88´s are good counters to SP.

As a side fact note: SP takes twice the damage from arty than KT.

And guys, is there no other map than Duclair? Every replay is duclair.

And just fuck that. Buff normal pershings armor, remove SP, problem solved. It seems that SP is the "BK killer unit" number one. And every axis tank gets compared with SP, as if allis drive arround only with SP which is bullshit. And just because this single beta tank kills some of the best axis tanks those suddenly are "too weak" or "too expensive" or whatever.

Could you try next time to make a 2 vs 2 elsewhere? Or a 2 vs 2 on a 3 vs 3 map? or 3 vs 3? or 3 vs 3 on a 4 vs 4 map? or 4 vs 4 on a map like idk, gazala if you want, fields, graves?

I think playing on many maps with many players in different doc combos "proves" more as overplayed mini maps with always the same players (and teams even).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Preach that last part again Hawks.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Warhawks97 wrote:Nashorn two shots Sp easily from ambush.

I might have a replay terence gave me. The a single Jagdpanther from MG42slo killed SP and jacks B in stat mode in 1 vs 2.
If you try to rush a SP that is covered by shermans you will fail most likely. But same with KT. Inf next to them or another tank and nothing will "rush it".

And airstrikes and even long tom must hit KT decently to kill it at once. But even long tom can fail so badly that it just damages it.

Schrecks, arty, airplanes, big (ambushed) 88´s are good counters to SP.

As a side fact note: SP takes twice the damage from arty than KT.

And guys, is there no other map than Duclair? Every replay is duclair.

And just fuck that. Buff normal pershings armor, remove SP, problem solved. It seems that SP is the "BK killer unit" number one. And every axis tank gets compared with SP, as if allis drive arround only with SP which is bullshit. And just because this single beta tank kills some of the best axis tanks those suddenly are "too weak" or "too expensive" or whatever.

Could you try next time to make a 2 vs 2 elsewhere? Or a 2 vs 2 on a 3 vs 3 map? or 3 vs 3? or 3 vs 3 on a 4 vs 4 map? or 4 vs 4 on a map like idk, gazala if you want, fields, graves?

I think playing on many maps with many players in different doc combos "proves" more as overplayed mini maps with always the same players (and teams even).

All JP die here by SP.
Twice damage bla bla bla, KT die faster than SP 10x times.
I play monterme 2vs2 all the same, cyberzombie take blitz and wurf take luft, i play like noob, they kill all my tanks, they lose because take blitz and luft.
SP kill all tanks, INF doc kill luft+blitz infantry, crazy shit, USA bad, axis strong bla bla bla.
You play vs PC this "proves" a lot i play maps what i want.
Attachments
4p_road_to_montherme.2016-02-02.03-56-38.rec
(3.79 MiB) Downloaded 30 times

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:As a side fact note: SP takes twice the damage from arty than KT.

Exactly this is why the Priest (which is just a 105mm) is actually smashing the KT with only 5 direct hits like if it was a 150mm gun, right? :roll:

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:As a side fact note: SP takes twice the damage from arty than KT.

Exactly this is why the Priest (which is just a 105mm) is actually smashing the KT with only 5 direct hits like if it was a 150mm gun, right? :roll:

we were about to make a test. from my experience it required often a combo of to kill a KT. I killed a SP already with single walking stuka or double hotchkiss from like 130 distance.

The wespe 2-3 shots SP. The KT so far cant die by just 5 hits. Just people never realize that when a KT is being fielded the entire allied team throws their shit at it. Many arty barrages, off maps, planes etc etc.

But a single 105 actually cant killa KT in one barrage unless arty has also that "luck shot" possibilites.

But its funny actually. Last time terence played bad with def doc he said. Though he got far most points of all, being simply far the best player. i cant remember who else participated but i think kwok, agent and bff had been allied iirc and lehr and a third on axis side. Throughout the game he didnt even realize that he was playing against all three enemies more or less alone which included RE (bff), inf (agent) and sometimes even the third came over to his side. At the end of the game i told him that he stopped all enemies basically without even realizing that, saying that he played bad.

And same its with KT and other expensive axis tanks. 3 or 4 allis throwing their shit at it (commandos, Pirest, shermans, off maps, M10´s etc) and the axis guy still belives that " a single shot/barrage killed my KT! Need buff!"

Do the same strategy vs SP. Whenever it comes i do tell my team that we once have to combine our forces. And it worked always. Even when SP was parking well behind the lines we managed to kill it in seconds by shooting wespe/hummel, walking stuka at once combined with double Panther attack followed by schreck squads.

Just one time, one single time axis need to plan their offensive and to combine all their stuff against one damn sinlge unit.

Anyway, i admit that i never use any super tanks. Almost never used KT (maybe two times), never really deployed SP (just once, but failed badly vs terror/luft combo) and actually never any other pershing, never used JT in 5 years of playing BK, never got an elephant.

Meanwhile i am not having such huge trouble with them. If any kind of super heavy caused some headaches then it was KT when even exactly planned and combined attacks failed to kill it completely. Elephant gets only tricky to kill when used together with stupa. JT is mostly a joke. That is really a unit that often dies faster as it comes.

But again, whats the point here? Its all about SP removal isnt it? I also want it to be kicked. Or does that topic aim towards "All axis tanks needs buff because SP"?
Build more AA Walderschmidt