Someone said ab is weak?

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Re: Someone said ab is weak?

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:@Hawks

I don't know what BK mod do you play, but in my opinion there are no any "super unbeatable formulas for beating pathetic allies". That's have been busted by me years ago when you was ranting about unbeatable axis and then got beaten by my team 4 times in a row, having elite players in your team as well. And since than actually I don't remember much games with you as an opponent, you was always like "too boring, allies suck" leaving the lobby, though it's not true anyhow.

i refered to Duclair if you havent noticed.

If you will look at old and experinced players with lots of games like me\cyberzombie\white loki than you will see that axis\allies winrate is exactly the same, somewhere even higher for alies (all old SVT members have better stats with alies than with axis, impulse, predator, dr. zhivago). And even you hawks supringly have almost twice better stats with USA than with WH (huh?). So, can we stop complaining?

i did that. I have approx 500 screenshots of stats of all sorts of players saved. I am doing that empirical research for like a year already (or even two, i am not sure).

And actually i am glad to proclaim that win ratios are by far more balanced, especially among players that arent that long in BK since the last few patches fixed some seriou issues(especially armor doc fuel issue fix, later tank IV spam, US tank gun fixes, M1 change etc).

So from that point of view i can say that wolf did so far very good changes.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 09 Feb 2016, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Warhawks97 wrote:
I made games... idk, goodwood, graves, linden, many on st hillaire where i did nothing else than losing all my starting units, almost losing but then doing combeback with 2-3 gren squads, recon and puma with 75 mm stubby.

Ye, didnt notice.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:
I made games... idk, goodwood, graves, linden, many on st hillaire where i did nothing else than losing all my starting units, almost losing but then doing combeback with 2-3 gren squads, recon and puma with 75 mm stubby.

Ye, didnt notice.

wanna have replays? :)

just wanted to say that wasting with WH till end of mid game is nothing special, not even bad playing. In fact it helps to rush faster for those cruical units (grens as terror, tank IV as BK).

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

And I can provide dozens of replays with alied comebacks, or when best axis teams have been smashed in 20 mins, but...

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
I'm also wondering why everybody here make inferences looking at a single game or just pulling thoughts out of the mind presenting this as absolute truth? Isnt statistics the best indicator of balance?

That proves nothing but just that somebody played better, used proper counter or simply enemy did too many mistakes. But you still trying to represent how axis are OP telling about a single game which was played months ago.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Forget this Topic guys, maybe you got it wrong all i wanted to tell with it THAT ab is not that weak as Players say. all the time im out of this now or i getting even more pissed for ppl instead of asking what you mean no! but ofc most Players in bk are ungrathful...
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Forget this Topic guys, maybe you got it wrong all i wanted to tell with it THAT ab is not that weak as Players say. all the time im out of this now or i getting even more pissed for ppl instead of asking what you mean no! but ofc most Players in bk are ungrathful...

nobody ever claimed that. Just it needs huge skill coz you play actually first on late game. In early-mid the units are usually cost unreliable and cost-ineffective which forces you to wait getting enough MP to get them in the numbers they become potentially dangerous.

But then again, Hellcat fails to knock out a panther which then becomes such a pain to everything you got in the field. Not even mentioning about attacking panthers instead of only defending against them from ambush.

anyway......

@sukin: i am not trying that. If the game is open and not so campy it seems pretty balanced. In case axis got some campy position and focus just on defending with occassionally bombing your units its again bullcrap as the only doc (just as once) that can really force the enemie to play more flexible is RA doc. When we thought RE is an alternative to RA and able to force some flexible gameplay the axis now often add TH doc into their defense lines. Good thing is, they got "forced" at least to choose one doc, the bad one is, that it is also a campy doc next to others and next to offensive docs being played purely defensively (e.g: "Panther G best defense unit in game").
As result its once more a freaking "RA party" while axis fire nonstop with neblers and other heavy arty arround.

Wake

Post by Wake »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
If you will look at old and experinced players with lots of games like me\cyberzombie\white loki than you will see that axis\allies winrate is exactly the same, somewhere even higher for alies (all old SVT members have better stats with alies than with axis, impulse, predator, dr. zhivago). And even you hawks supringly have almost twice better stats with USA than with WH (huh?). So, can we stop complaining?

I actually did a large stat compilation in 2014 and pooled win/loss stats from 110 people that I took screenshots of. Take it with a grain of salt, but the results were:

USA won 58.84% of their games (lowest)
Panzer Elite won 62.17% of their games
British won 62.51% of their games
Wehrmacht won 62.54% of their games (slightly the highest)

I would like to do the same study again. I'll post the results when I get enough data. I gather it just by taking screenshots of people's stats. I say take it with a grain of salt because these stats can be influenced by vanilla CoH, people that only play one faction, and other things like noob stomping etc. That's why I want to do another one with current stats

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Warhawks97 wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Forget this Topic guys, maybe you got it wrong all i wanted to tell with it THAT ab is not that weak as Players say. all the time im out of this now or i getting even more pissed for ppl instead of asking what you mean no! but ofc most Players in bk are ungrathful...

nobody ever claimed that. Just it needs huge skill coz you play actually first on late game. In early-mid the units are usually cost unreliable and cost-ineffective which forces you to wait getting enough MP to get them in the numbers they become potentially dangerous.

But then again, Hellcat fails to knock out a panther which then becomes such a pain to everything you got in the field. Not even mentioning about attacking panthers instead of only defending against them from ambush.

anyway......

@sukin: i am not trying that. If the game is open and not so campy it seems pretty balanced. In case axis got some campy position and focus just on defending with occassionally bombing your units its again bullcrap as the only doc (just as once) that can really force the enemie to play more flexible is RA doc. When we thought RE is an alternative to RA and able to force some flexible gameplay the axis now often add TH doc into their defense lines. Good thing is, they got "forced" at least to choose one doc, the bad one is, that it is also a campy doc next to others and next to offensive docs being played purely defensively (e.g: "Panther G best defense unit in game").
As result its once more a freaking "RA party" while axis fire nonstop with neblers and other heavy arty arround.

Ye i know devil has ab skills
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

uhhh can anyone tell me how you play those replays in your game?? copying somewhere???

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Well you save a replay then you go on your pc Documentary/Company of heroes Relaunch/ Playback and takes the replay, if you post a Topic there it says "add a file":)