Game Making, Joining other games

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
GeneralBaker

Game Making, Joining other games

Post by GeneralBaker »

Hello ive been out of BK MOD for a 4 months, I installed everything as it should be and now i direct my question to you:
How you all catch up for some pvp? are there some kind of topics where you gather or you use something else to get people in? Also is there anything i need to change/install/update to play BK mod with all of you? (I got latest things installed from MODDB)

Thanks for spared time :D :mrgreen:

Warhawks97

Re: Game Making, Joining other games

Post by Warhawks97 »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=343
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=774

:)

Also how many games are up at which time highly depends. Sometimes i see dozens online in my friendlist and sometimes non. It is depending on daytime and if there are holidays, weekends etc.

For me it seems that there are many players from USA currently. Also quite many from europe but also russia. But also from new zealand and australia are some players.

Check out steam for a Blitzkrieg mod group. There you can see how many are online etc. It also helps to have a few famous BK players in your friendlist who can organize games. Not seldomly if one or two of them going online then lots of others follow up. So it happens that in one second nobody is really playing and a few mins later over 20 going online in my fl.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

GeneralBaker

Re: Game Making, Joining other games

Post by GeneralBaker »

Thanks for the word :D