Blitzkrieg 2v2 Tournament

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

Blitzkrieg 2v2 Tournament

Post by ShadowIchigo »

I want to get this tournie forward and runing. I want everyone to list their teammates for the 2v2 tournament. MG and Sukin are going to generate charts for match lineups. BtW factions will be random as well, there will be a match one with axis and another match with same team as allies

Butterkeks

Re: Blitzkrieg 2v2 Tournament

Post by Butterkeks »

Well looking forward to it.
I will take part in it ;)

Please provide us with further information as soon as you know it :)

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

will do, need people to see this though lol

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

It will be 4 years, and still not a single tournament was held ... I wonder when the day will be when we can play just one tournament, obviously I will be the champion, but when will it be? ... kwok is already dev, tiger is not dev, we already have a bk champion apparently, needammo is the future figree, mefisto is a toad, Walder is a genius, to mencius no I see it in pvp, panzerlehr is on vacation, Mr.feminist is pro, wurf is king luft, warhawks writes books, Shadow is king RAF, figree is gay ... what has to happen to make a tournament ?. Maybe there are more players missing, but when they enter a loby the new players are kicked, so maybe I drank a lot, even though I do not drink alcohol, something weird happens here

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

If you don't put 1000$ prize and 500$ salary for the organizers, then no one has time for that xD. But I heard seha is a multimillionaire so maybe he can do it xD.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

No tournament, but I'll start a ladder.
https://goo.gl/forms/zb4VxrqkpVIjCEzu1

Give me data and I'll pick up on this idea I had a long time ago:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2654
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I do not understand very well how the system works ... would not it be better to upload the repetitions to the forum? ... that would make the forum more active too

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Yes, you upload replays to forum then you put info into sheet so that I can calculate. You can play whenever you want, not tournament. It’s like ranked games
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

kwok wrote:Yes, you upload replays to forum then you put info into sheet so that I can calculate. You can play whenever you want, not tournament. It’s like ranked games

And if I put only won matches?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

That’s fine because someone else will put your losses