A single Tiger Ace.. turns it all!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

A single Tiger Ace.. turns it all!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

About 15 tank kills and 90 inf kills as total by a single tank in a single pvp 2vs2 fight on Duclair! Nothing more to be said except that I lost my normal Tiger by just a ridiculous fault I committed giving the Jackson a clean shot at my Tiger's rear...
Attachments
4p_duclair.2014-12-20.00-27-59.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.83 playback file.
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 84 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: A single Tiger Ace.. turns it all!

And yeah guys! About the topic I posted "Who claims that the Blitz doc is the best one?!" Actually I have tried the Ostwind against the RAF doc as some of u suggested at another 1vs1 game on the same small map called Langres... A single Ostwind was able to cover almost the whole sky of the map!!! Amazing.. it prevented 4 airstrikes of 6 as total ;)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:And yeah guys! About the topic I posted "Who claims that the Blitz doc is the best one?!" Actually I have tried the Ostwind against the RAF doc as some of u suggested at another 1vs1 game on the same small map called Langres... A single Ostwind was able to cover almost the whole sky of the map!!! Amazing.. it prevented 4 airstrikes of 6 as total ;)

try it vs inf as well. You will be amazed even more! I said ostwind is simply best vs commandos. Without achilles they cant do much on fields as piats are no real threat there. But schreck can protect the ostwind very well.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Yummy

Post by Yummy »

We all know how ridiculous OP are aces, Tiger.

Krieger Blitzer

I said it ^^ But again, any max Vet unit specifically if was a Vet 4 Tiger tank with a Vet 3 commander would be surely OP.. but this can no way be ridiculous btw!!! :)