4 vs 4 Montargis

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

4 vs 4 Montargis

Post by Warhawks97 »

4.93. 4 vs 4. Montargis

Got an pretty cool 4 vs 4 game. Both sides had two very new players and two more experienced players. I forgot their names. On our side we had new def and terror player. On Opponent side new RE and Armor player. But afterall enjoyable.

Axis:
SE
Luft
Def
Terror

vs

RAF
Inf
RE
Armor

The good thing when a new guy plays terror that you as team just have to cary that guy through early and mid game. Later in the game everybody is smart enough to get out walking stuka, tigers and Panthers. And then you just have to support these tanks a bit. I now played very often with new players that got terror. And it worked very well that way most of the time. Just carry through early part of the game. Later on Panther and stg grens doint the job by their own with little support.

Hope you can enjoy. And dont be scared to play with new guys. I admit that my terror mate made me angry during some parts of the game but finally his panthers finished the opponents off.
Attachments
2015-11-27_00005.jpg
2015-11-27_00004.jpg
2015-11-27_00003.jpg
2015-11-27_00002.jpg
Crazy Montargis.rec
(7.13 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt