Nice 2 vs 2

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Nice 2 vs 2

Post by Warhawks97 »

a 2 vs 2 at road to montherm.

Allis:
Me: Inf doc
Panzer-Lehr: RAF

Axis:
SunZiom: BK doc
Dragononblade: Luftwaffe

A very hard game. I tried to play not with too many emplacments as inf doc. All in all i used one 107 mortar. But later, when panther game, i simply had to get up several Pak Emplacments. The M10 in ambushes are not really a gurantee to kill a Panther so i i decided to get both to make sure. But these panthers had been a real pain.

Regarding Luft doc: I dont think the doc as such is usless. Just it has to be played in a team. When one player gets panthers and one guy luft inf and both some arty then its a really fearfull combo. I think my guns didnt penetrate a Panther a single time.

And this is what i mean. Inf doc without emplacments would simply lose all critical points so fast to enemie tanks. So it must (and so i did) defend every meter that got captured in the early stage. For like one hour we sometimes got some ground when we threw commandos, arty, ranger etc into combat but we right away lost it when the ground wasnt secured by defensive structures.

About early vehicles (schwimm, jeep etc) i do think that it became almost standard to get out lots of vehicles. I am almost always build two jeeps, sometimes even three.
The Infantry got almost kicked out from the early stage (except brits one) but generally i see bunches of jeeps and schwimms, occassionally scout cars (1-2). I would drop jeep/bike/schwimm MP build cost and in return adding 5 fuel. But unsure what the starting res for US and WH would be then.

(just thinking: schwimms, bikes and jeeps would cost less MP and 5 fuel. In return they wouldnt require the first building anymore. But if they build one at start then they couldnt build the first building instantly. CW would be able to build Boys AT therefore without lieutnant. PE could afterall build Kampfgruppen and up to three schwimms. Logistic company therefore wouldnt allow to get a schwimm since PE starts with 25 fuel which is the cost of logistic company. But its just a thought).

many Thanks to axis team for that game.

shit, double posted: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=895
Attachments
4p_road_to_montherme.2015-10-30.21-00-20.rec
(4.61 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt