Meatshield armor doc

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Meatshield armor doc

Post by Warhawks97 »

Lots of fucking crazy shit happend here. And firefly made the game lol. So many lucky moments and for a while i thought we cant win. But thx god RAF got the arty cromwell.

The only way to win this was to keep playing aggressive. You wont see a single Pershing and its costly killing Panthers and stuff. I had 29 vehicle and tank losses by killing 12

Funny thing is that all axis vehicles did need 2-3 shots to die. On vet 2 they just take like 50% damage sometimes from zooks.

Hope you guys can enjoy.

Armor played aggressively without pershings.

Edit... lol, double uploaded:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=868
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 11 Oct 2015, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Re: Meatshield armor doc

Post by kwok »

Amazing game. Warhawks, your harrassment game was ON POINT.

I am a bit salty about losing a few panthers because I felt like shitty pathing hurt me more than anything. But other than that, you guys did awesome. Next time, you guys are gonna get rekt.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Re: Meatshield armor doc

Post by Warhawks97 »

I choosed wrong doc. I though that the best is to push hard from the beginning and harassaing by capturing with jeep. But that HT´s with schrecks (or zooks) inside becoming really nasty and best anti inf/anti tank vehicle lmao.

Later i i just thought to keep you busy. We would have never won a camping game and so i decided to spam vehicles and shermans to keep pushing wherever i can. It cost me a lot but sadly thats everything armor doc can do to break defenses. I didnt want to wait untill you get like 4 Panthers and 5 bunkers and 88 lol. And it worked well as it seems. I kep you busy on all fronts as good as i could and the sneaky firefly made the kills lol. But we some really crazy shit happend there lol.
Build more AA Walderschmidt