How 95% players can win vs this?

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Tor

How 95% players can win vs this?

Post by Tor »

Super spam inf doc, crazy! after they lose he have 11 squads! how normal players can win here?? warhawk start talking.
And here we have OP germans tanks, KT die vs 2 bombs, panther g oneshoted by long tom, without nebels we can nothing in this fight.
2 players arty work vs one player infantry, if they have 2 inf doc? how possible win vs this?
Don't look at score, score broken vs inf doc.
Attachments
2015-09-30_00001.jpg
4p_duclair.2015-09-30.00-44-59.rec
(3.44 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: How 95% players can win vs this?

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So... Actually the Axis lost this battle, right? I can not read Russian.. u know!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

It's the same thing like with 2 def docs. Some doctrines when multiplied are op. Insane spam of inf doc + arty all the time; 2 Stupa/2 grille + 2 Elephants + bunkers and buffed inf of def doc; tanks spam of 2 armor docs. It's a bit lame when all players take the same docs ;/.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Tiger1996 wrote:So... Actually the Axis lost this battle, right? I can not read Russian.. u know!

Redgaarder 3 exit, a lot micro here, he is tired.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Me Illa and two randoms (newbies idk) played against a average Team of RE, Inf, Armor and RA doc. We had SE (but not a really good player, going first for 120 mm bunker instead hummel) and a relatively bad Def player (no defense, no mobile arty and stupas wasted).

We got almost spammed to death by RE emplacments. They spammed arty like shit and i lost pretty much all my luft units to their arty. They had 25 pdr, arty churchills, 107 mortar, inf Howizers, off maps, Priest etc. So it was really crazy emplacment spam and arty spam while our se and def player had been uncapable of dealing with it.

I didnt unlock Luft unit at first and went straight for the Fw190 Bomber. We upgraded all our ammo points and used lots of recons. Illa got neblers shooting into their forward retreat points whie walking stuka bashed all their RE emplacments. My Bombers killed lots of emplacments. Sometimes three in a row. Later i could overun their double bofors emplacments very easily with regiment 5 using assault ability. They also used Jumbos, calli sherman and jacksons+ command car. But we managed to kill all inf doc inf, RE emplacments, countered their arty (inf doc arty killed by walking stuka, RE sometimes by 210 nebler SE doc) and i bombed a Priest away with a sneaky 190 Bomber.

Later we started pushing with inf. Tons of grens and few luft inf units. When we had a Panther then we bombed their 17 pdrs and rushed with AT squads and Luft inf their Jacksons (killing always first the command vehicle) and their bofors emplacments.

When our inf (def, terror, luft) had vets and other bonuses nothing could stop them really. Bofors, rifles, rangers, HMG´s.. we then overruned everything. We repeated that act of inf attack and rocket arty/bomber plane untill they couldnt reform their assault.

It need to be said that i am playing with a heavy broken mouse which makes controlling (esspecially ability use) extremly hard which resulted in some unecessary losses for me. And when they got pushed into defense we got a Panther G as well that quickly knocked out everything.

Also i wonder. Long time ago axis actually won 90% of all their games by spam of emplacments. I played very often double def doc spamming rigt away the 20 mm flaks in the early game. Pretty much all games by axis got once won by bunker spam, sometimes up to 11 at the end of an game with all perma mgs. I played myself def doc games spamming bunkers and 88´s untill i could "walk over them" from my base to the enemies which was possible as bunkers did not need any upkeep while US did have a vcoh HMg tent with vcoh MG stats and which got killed by LMG and rifle fire quickly.

But all that was "ok" because axis did that. But now allis using a few more emplacmets (which actually got no buff, instead nerf: RE dont bounce schrecks, 10 got weaker) and everthing is crying. I also dont see the emplacments as real problem. Unsupported pretty much every axis inf overruns them. Storms and luft inf can make a dance right in front of it without getting killed. So allis emplacments cant do shit by their own. They need most likely support by anti infantry vehicles and HE shermans or friendly infantry. They are good for sieging axis base and axis bleedout since rushing into axis base is very bloody and risky. They prevent allis from being instantly chased to base once a combined force of axis inf+tank is attacking (what happend to our opponents once their emplacments got destroyed).

RE can either spam emplacments or getting effective tank assault force but seldomly both at the same time in masses. RE is too costly for that, esspecially once they lost a few units/emplacmants (kill an emplacment, sappers and a vehicle and CW has hard times to get back against a growing gren stg/schreck force).

The inf doc is the only one able to get inf and emplacments in late game. But at the same time they must defend every square meter in late game as hard as they can. When they lose it its hard to take it back when its defended of a normal mix of inf and a tank.

Also red is playing well with all factions. He is doing well as axis as well as with allied using always new strategies. Sometimes he only uses inf, sometimes tanks, sometimes only TD´s and shermans when playing AB doc, sometimes lots of defenses. He always find a good way to deal with various situations.

And sometimes doubling of docs turning out as a brutal combination.

Oh well, also Wurf is himself a defender rather than attacker. Guess you simply lost on long term an attrition war against two inf docs in a 2 vs 2.

Also i am playing more often know on larger maps. Thats so different. Sometimes there are games with arty docs but without any strong arty und being fielded. That emplacment spam would be half as effective as the players wont be able to cover entire map with emplacments while you can circle arround etc.

But narrow maps with emplacment spamming docs has always been nasty. I can remember games at duclair with double def doc going for hill and defending it with 20 m flaks and bunkers, before their arty bombed the map to dust. I played SE/def doc on duclair having at the end a 120 mm bunker on hill, 88 and hummel. This is/was gay as any possibel ammount of enemie arty wouldnt be able to crack it anymore.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I watched the replay.
Use armored cars and forced retreat in combination with your arty. I don't think you needed 3, your 2 nebels was enough to send him home every time.
Against inf spam, you need more inf controlling units (which you had plenty of resources for but elected to take the panther instead which still makes for great anti-inf which is ridiculous). This means MG42's (easier said than done because of US mortar pit and arty), armored cars (easiest solution especially since red didn't have any AT, and if he did you could nuke it back to 1844), even short-barreled P4 with HE rounds, or even pak38 with HE rounds would do wonderfully against inf spams. Don't forget axis has more than the OP grenadiers, nebelwerfers, and panther/KT. The most ridiculously OP, under appreciated ability is the mass forced retreat. It lets you put a LOT of pressure onto a single point of a defense whether you use it to create a hole or defend a flank.
The majority of the game I was wondering why you didn't spit out some armored cars to counter. They destroy inf even if they have handheld AT because of their speed.
I don't think double inf won this game, tunnel vision did.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:The majority of the game I was wondering why you didn't spit out some armored cars to counter. They destroy inf even if they have handheld AT because of their speed.

I think thats the result of years where axis had not really to adjust their tactics. When enemie had inf: Get Panther+ inf with stgs+ some kind of rockect arty. When enemie had tanks: Get inf with schrecks+ Panther + Rocket arty. I mean it was simply "The" way axis played. Early one HMG´s and paks, then inf masses with schrecks and stg+ Panther tanks.

Maybe we will see more different axis units in future. A greater mix of special anti in vehicles and other tank types.

But there are many who never really used the majority of axis units and i doubt that many are really aware how many different vehicles can be used there. The WE has so many different vehicle types and in each doctrine a different. The great 234 series for example. I see very often only the one with 20 mm canon while the one with 50 mm or 75 mm stubby can be very usefull as well.

Allied general playing with more unit types. On US side you see all vehicles in use except stuart. Brits using sometimes staghound and tetrarch and even (the skilled players) double daimler combo to flank and kill Tanks even. Axis have lots of pretty nice vehicles avaialble which can be awesome from time to time.

For example blobb controle. There is the 234/1 with 20 mm canon, the 234/3 with MG and deadly HE rounds (also cool to kill MG nests and other defenses), def doc has the 251/17 with deadly 20 mm flak (that also kills every allied vehicle except stuart and chaffe), BK doc has that nice vehicle with 37 mm canon. It cost just 280 MP and like 30 fuel and the HE rounds are just as deadly as those of an HE sherman combined with High rof. The only nasty thing for that BK doc 37 mm vehicle is that each switch to HE rounds cost 75 ammo which is a lot.

But these vehicles are so rarely used although they can be very effective. But its against that "typicall axis gameplay": Def-> inf assaults->Big tanks that kill enemie tanks and inf and bounce most stuff.

in many replays i figured out that allis use very often a lot more different unit types with less blobbing. They play "smarter" as they learned since the beginning that inf blobb+ a late game tank never really wins. Its like spamming rifles or rangers doing only blobbs and then getting pershings out.

But i am confident that some axis players will develope sooner or later other styles and using more different units than only "Grens/Panther/rocket arty". PE players already start to play a way smarter than WE. Once Luft players only got luft inf, SE only arty and TH only Panthers. Today i see Luft panthers in use next to Luft inf, Hetzers supporting gebirgs, luft players that go for airstrikes first, Luft players that use Vampire, SE players that do not only run for Wespe (like once.... everybody only got wespes out asap which got really boring), SE players that get Hummel out before wespe (once nobody went for hummel coz wespe was so much cheaper and in a different tree), I see TH players using SS squads in support of IV/70 and and Hotchkiss.

So since PE is not only about "two unit spam" (sniper/wespe, Panther/Schwimmwagen, Gebirgs/Reg 5) PE players generally use a greater mix of units than WH does atm.

Tor

Post by Tor »

kwok wrote:I watched the replay.
Use armored cars and forced retreat in combination with your arty. I don't think you needed 3, your 2 nebels was enough to send him home every time.
Against inf spam, you need more inf controlling units (which you had plenty of resources for but elected to take the panther instead which still makes for great anti-inf which is ridiculous). This means MG42's (easier said than done because of US mortar pit and arty), armored cars (easiest solution especially since red didn't have any AT, and if he did you could nuke it back to 1844), even short-barreled P4 with HE rounds, or even pak38 with HE rounds would do wonderfully against inf spams. Don't forget axis has more than the OP grenadiers, nebelwerfers, and panther/KT. The most ridiculously OP, under appreciated ability is the mass forced retreat. It lets you put a LOT of pressure onto a single point of a defense whether you use it to create a hole or defend a flank.
The majority of the game I was wondering why you didn't spit out some armored cars to counter. They destroy inf even if they have handheld AT because of their speed.

MG-42 shit vs good players, stupid rifle grenade from 2 vet squad can easly kill 3 mans, with 10 squads you can easy take my MG.
Vs infantry work realy good only 4 vehicles (from USA and WH), Quad 50 best anti infantry vehicle in game, raping and pining infantry and 95% times can take 1 hit from panzerschreck (in tank doc), Sherman 75 with sandbags and commander can rape all german infantry and stay alive, scott long range HE, and panther G, because fast, armored, and good MG-42, all another vehicles worse, idk how you play with SLOW, low armored, low HP, high price PZ-4E, this crazy for my, half panther price OMG.
Puma most times die after 1 hit bazooka, i play vs inf doc, he can hide rangers with bazooka, craters everywhere and vehicles sometimes stupid near craters.
Retreat? thx, they retreat and smash wurf.
And warhawk again write shit about stupid axis players, why with usa i have same win lose ratio?
Tiger 1996 want uber tiger, Warhawk want uber allies.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

With BK doc you get stubby tank IV´s for cheap cost. Also axis vehicles usually survive a zook hit. Axis vehicles have also vcoh vet steps which means that for example vet 1 reduces taken damage. The vehicles stay behind the infas fire support. In a game not long time ago i had just two Pgren squads with G43 and some cover and a 20 mm vehicle behind. I killed several rifle squads, rangers and captain for a loss of 2 men. When you opponent is blobbing with infantry then make a crossfire. Spread your units and use a mix of close ranged units and ranged units that provide fire support. For that even volks can work well. Kwok was defending a hill with just 1 AT squad and 3 volks squads and officer against bunches of AB played by illa, CW inf with leutnant played by erich and got bombed all the time by off map arty. The triage center provided sufficient volks which got equiped with lmgs and HT enabled to reinforce. And he was staying for a crazy long time bunches of AB´s, brits inf and nonstop arty bombardment.

Kwok is not the only one using stubby Tank IV´s. Staying back behind some inf they can be almost be a kind of blobb controle.

So kwok doesnt say stuff he is not doing by his own.

He is playing 2 vs 2 games on larger maps usually so arty isnt so devastating as you can dodge them much easier. But on a crowded map you can quickly feel like a turkey in a sandwich which makes arty very devastating.

Just started watching:

Min 6-7: You dont get a infantry mortar to do more pressure. Wurf also gets no early mortar HT and goes for 120 instead although the barrage ability would cost him 35 mun each time. And you dont get a puma or something. They have a pak but you could see the pak. So early Puma with early 81 mm mortar can be very devastating against US. Instead you seem to rush straight for a Tank. Its pretty much that what i said above about most axis: First defensive, then inf, then tanks. I am curious if i keep right. But the not produced puma (or a PE vehicle with 20 mm canon) and missing early mortar HT or inf mortar is a mistake already. So you couldnt get any pressure on your opponent for a long time. You just had to connect your front with wurfs front who just had to put booby traps into the buildings and the pak a little bit more back for a general better hill defense. On that street the pak wasnt used at maximum efficency because pak cant use its full fire angel there. I would guess that a arty strike on pak combined with M16 or M20 or greyhound gonna crush wurfs small defense down there. And you still had no mortar..... You see everything but you dont get a mortar with puma.

Wurf is doing weird stuff. His defense should fire down the hill, not placed in the valley. The enemie had much shorter retreat ways and could fire with mortar out of the base. Wasted ammo for the 210 instead shooting the center. Nobody is upgrading points. Red has still no supply yard in game min 16.

Min 17: Look, half of the axis units are Arty units, lol. But you have no idea where to shoot and fired instead single infantry units etc (wurf had success with his 210). I always said, pure ammount of arty never leads to the win, except both sides start an "arty war". A smart used single arty unit is more effective than 10 bad used arty units which just result in a waste of res.

min 18: Thats why there should be always a flexible unit arround paks, most likely one that is good vs inf. Wurf two arty units and one scout car lol. For what? You guys dont even know how much defense they have but fielding two 150 nebler, 1 210 and 1 wespe. Thats crazy. And shooting that arty to "counter rifle squad attack" wtf? Everything at that stage can kill attacking rifle squads but you guys get one arty piece after the other. It is really going as expected.

19:14..... nebler against a single moving rifle squad. That wasnt worth its cost.

19:55. One smart arty strike is 100 times more effective than 10 fired arty salvos from your side.

Min 26:01: Nice, first time an arty piece was used really effective. Keep using that walking stuka that way and get a way more inf and a vehicle maybe. You will need nebler only for VT. And wurf gets even more arty :roll: Just why? Dont you check what units your teammates have? One wespe and one walking stuka is more than enough. Spend other stuff res for tanks and inf.

Well... that game looks like 95% of the games axis play. Completely exaggerating in arty. Even when allied have nothing left axis do bomb and bomb and bomb. Pure arty rage. Even when there would be just one rifle soldier axis bomb them with arty.

I would rather ask you guys, are you winning 95% of your games by pure arty rage? 50% of all units arty? Arty against every single enemie soldier?

Its completely as i described. First camp, then some inf and rocket arty (in this case even howitzers) and then straight for tanks. So what exactly did allied "to win"? Which "noob tactic" they used? All i see are like 5 weak allied standard squads that get bombed and bombed and bombed. But yeah, allis are the bad guys here.

30:14: Is there at least one fucking minute without any arty unit shooting?! Wtf. You guys bomb every square meter and most arty is fired into the nothing. But surprisingly you guys cant even take out a single pak which didnt move since ages and of which you guys are aware its there.......

38:45: You have everything. Fuck.... really everything. Arty power, res, combat units, reccons, Panther G and the res for another even! How the fuck do you manage to lose that?! You cant lose that actually.

Tor wrote:How 95% players can win vs this?

I dont get this? How could you fail with such a superiority in everything? Do you blame rifles that can build sandbags as OP? Are sandbags OP now?

41:46: You must be kidding when you say a HMg would be usless? The US had not even the res for rifle nades. You could have two pumas and two HMG´s. Where is the problem?

min 43: You are really showing that you can do epic fails by purpose lol. You have 1200 MP in reserve and you cant get Snipers? Cant get puma? .......? Instead you waste the ammo to kill again a few rifles. Why wasting ammo which is low in reserve for defense duties while having 1200 MP?

Min 46: 1600 MP in reserve. But you cant do or get anything to stop some US inf, right? -.-

Min 46-47: US Bomb run OP, right?

47: KT..... Epic fail? What did i say?:

Warhawks97 wrote:I think thats the result of years where axis had not really to adjust their tactics. When enemie had inf: Get Panther+ inf with stgs/schrecks+ some kind of rockect arty. When enemie had tanks: Get inf with schreck/stgs+ Panther + Rocket arty

In this case: Howitzers and KT as well.

The KT.... really..... who the fuck builds KT against inf? Its the worst thing you could do as terror player against two inf focused docs with off map support. In fact you allowed them to concentrate their last remaining ressources (ammo) to be used against one target. Congrats for that awesome decision.

So again? 1600 MP and all you can do is a KT? Hello? Sniper? more inf? and vehicles as firesupport staying out of zook range?

57:57: lols. As if you dont know about the threat of arty and airplanes you put your KT in a stationary mode. I think that punishment is deserved.

Nice game from Red. He is slowing down the enemie advance by using lines of sandbags. He retreats one unit after the other while others get back to fight after reinforcing. This is micro and skill. And two medic trucks actually turns losses into gains. And each time axis attacked he got a new squad to hold the line. Thats survival strategy what only the best inf players are doing.

1h 2 mins: How that Panther MG shreds vet 3 rangers with yellow cover killing them as if there is no. I wonder what people would say if a cal 50 would be just half as strong as this top mount MG42. Is it possible that Panther G top mount MG ingores cover after FG1250 gunsight upgrade?

1h 2 min: Parking a Panther for many seconds against inf doc. You never seem to learn from mistakes..................................or?................ holly shit. But got what i mean? unless the axis player is parking the panther so stupid its very hard to take ground back as inf doc in late game. So yeah, inf doc is simply hard defending every single square meter and to that belong emplacments. Its freaking hard as inf doc to kill a Panther that is not just parking and to take ground from axis that uses such a tank as defense. the Zooks horrible fail.

Lol, you won? What are you complaining about?
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 01 Oct 2015, 14:26, edited 17 times in total.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

true about mg42, which is why i said easier said than done.
puma has longer range than bazooka. plus you had nebels on the craters almost always, you shouldnt be worried about ambush. if you are,then why don't you put recons/auflkauer? why did you make SO MANY NEBELS? you only make grenadiers, man. You only make nebels. Buddy, there is so much more to the game than those few units.
dude, it's not the game. it's you.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Ohmygosh Warhawks you make me blush. I just read your post. Did you save that replay? I normally don't save replays of myself, but I felt fuckin proud holding those forests. Can you post if you have? I want to save it for my own ego pumping glory.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:Ohmygosh Warhawks you make me blush. I just read your post. Did you save that replay? I normally don't save replays of myself, but I felt fuckin proud holding those forests. Can you post if you have? I want to save it for my own ego pumping glory.

? Look the first post, you can download it there Oo

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

First post? Of what?

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

i think he meant this one ......
Warhawks97 wrote:In a game not long time ago i had just two Pgren squads with G43 and some cover and a 20 mm vehicle behind. I killed several rifle squads, rangers and captain for a loss of 2 men. When you opponent is blobbing with infantry then make a crossfire. Spread your units and use a mix of close ranged units and ranged units that provide fire support. For that even volks can work well. Kwok was defending a hill with just 1 AT squad and 3 volks squads and officer against bunches of AB played by illa, CW inf with leutnant played by erich and got bombed all the time by off map arty. The triage center provided sufficient volks which got equiped with lmgs and HT enabled to reinforce. And he was staying for a crazy long time bunches of AB´s, brits inf and nonstop arty bombardment.

Kwok is not the only one using stubby Tank IV´s. Staying back behind some inf they can be almost be a kind of blobb controle.

So kwok doesnt say stuff he is not doing by his own.

He is playing 2 vs 2 games on larger maps usually so arty isnt so devastating as you can dodge them much easier. But on a crowded map you can quickly feel like a turkey in a sandwich which makes arty very devastating.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Ah haha. Misunderstanding. Yeah what Yafa and Tiger (on steam) said. I meant the replay where it was you, me, and shadow fighting on Goodwood.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I didnt save it. Yeah. But i wrote wrong in first post, illa was the inf doc guy and timay AB^^. anyway.

I didnt save any of these games. The one where you defended hill later ended in that sync error so there was no reason to save it (i usually save "full games" that end in a "normal" win or defeat). I also didnt save the game where i stopped so much US inf with two inf squads and one vehicle because after that crazy loss the US player left and it turned into a boring comp stomp. And the last game where we fought against that massive arty and emplacment spam is also not saved i think. I mean it was only walking stuka and luftwaffe bombing runs killing emplacments and later typicall combo of axis inf (grens and reg 5) and Panther G that quickly won the game.

If i find any of these games i send you by private message.

Oh, you did belive that you got 0 points for veterancy because of the desync. Thats not true. WH players never get points for veterancy because in vcoh those got upgraded and not earned. As i said, points saying shit about player skills and how well they played. This is one thing that "fakes" the total points.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Darn. Cuz I had like vet 4 prob close to 5 volks. It was like a goddamn movie scene, man.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Warhawk where any your 2vs2 WH replay? a lot people want look this)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

most of the time i dont save 2 vs 2 games. Only the very best actually. Also i have that really damaged mouse that greatly reduces the ammount of orders i can give. Hold pos thing is almost not possible anymore due to that doublclick bug. I can hardly pause a youtube vid without clicking play again. Same with abilities. Sometimes it takes lots of time to activate a spotter or to activate/deactivate ambush from snipers/paks etc. AT HT´s are pretty much dead when someone attacks coz i instantly activate the ambush again which doesnt allow any movment. So its really nasty for me atm to play any game. Even games like battlefield are hardly possible as bursts do stop before killing the enemie.

So since more than a half year its freaking nasty to play games. Still i managed to make some good games but its a lot harder as with a properly working mouse.

But regardless of that. Ive never used a KT or any similiar to fight inf focused docs (RAF, Inf, AB). And i never used stationary modes on tanks when off map arty threat was high. I never use any stationary mode with Jagdpanther and if then only in very special moments.

So general lack of 20 mm puma (which is more or less a must have in WH early game) and that completely overusing arty.... it doesnt need a pro to see that this was not really smart. Or that you cant find anything better than a KT against infantry that in case have sticky bombs.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Warhawks97 wrote:most of the time i dont save 2 vs 2 games. Only the very best actually. Also i have that really damaged mouse that greatly reduces the ammount of orders i can give. Hold pos thing is almost not possible anymore due to that doublclick bug. I can hardly pause a youtube vid without clicking play again. Same with abilities. Sometimes it takes lots of time to activate a spotter or to activate/deactivate ambush from snipers/paks etc. AT HT´s are pretty much dead when someone attacks coz i instantly activate the ambush again which doesnt allow any movment. So its really nasty for me atm to play any game. Even games like battlefield are hardly possible as bursts do stop before killing the enemie.

So since more than a half year its freaking nasty to play games. Still i managed to make some good games but its a lot harder as with a properly working mouse.

But regardless of that. Ive never used a KT or any similiar to fight inf focused docs (RAF, Inf, AB). And i never used stationary modes on tanks when off map arty threat was high. I never use any stationary mode with Jagdpanther and if then only in very special moments.

So general lack of 20 mm puma (which is more or less a must have in WH early game) and that completely overusing arty.... it doesnt need a pro to see that this was not really smart. Or that you cant find anything better than a KT against infantry that in case have sticky bombs.

Wurf 2 times say he need somethink antiarmor, i build tank with armor! thats all.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yeah, ive seen it but i wonder why he asked for that to be honest. I mean there were only shermans. When i play PE i have pretty much always a hetzer. Hetzer became more or less a standard tank for me when playing PE. It does a great job against everything except the thickest allied stuff. One wespe and one nebler (and a stuka in reserve) would have been by far more than enough arty since they had just one or two emplacments at all. Also a Panther had been more than enough against tanks from AB and inf doc, lmao. Then there are marders which from range are also great support. SE has even Nashorn tanks that would deal even with jumbos easily. But instead he build right two sturmpio squads, put in a queue even. So as long as there comes no jumbo even 50 mm paks and some single shrecks can stop two shermans.

But Red did simply the best against arty: have nothing but mobile units. I did the same back in the days. When opponents got tons of arty (2 105 sherman, 2 calli sherman, priest etc) i simply didnt build anything and tried to provide no target for the arty, beating enemie arty with flexibility. But sadly duclair is filled map with narrows which makes arty use quite easy.

So too many res got spend into arty that got used against every shit and even against the "nothing".

Sometimes it can be more devastating to fall back a bit or letting the enemie floating somewhere to cut them with inf and tanks to kill them entirely when they got encircled and when they try to retreat. But whenever i silly single rifle squad is going for an "exploration" and testing "assault" you guys got in panic and started shooting with arty for no reason.

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Warhawks97 wrote:... i have that really damaged mouse that greatly reduces the ammount of orders i can give. Hold pos thing is almost not possible anymore due to that doublclick bug. I can hardly pause a youtube vid without clicking play again. Same with abilities. Sometimes it takes lots of time to activate a spotter or to activate/deactivate ambush from snipers/paks etc. AT HT´s are pretty much dead when someone attacks coz i instantly activate the ambush again which doesnt allow any movment. So its really nasty for me atm to play any game.

Ah poor Warhawks.... my condolences

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

DaŇjeL_SK wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:... i have that really damaged mouse that greatly reduces the ammount of orders i can give. Hold pos thing is almost not possible anymore due to that doublclick bug. I can hardly pause a youtube vid without clicking play again. Same with abilities. Sometimes it takes lots of time to activate a spotter or to activate/deactivate ambush from snipers/paks etc. AT HT´s are pretty much dead when someone attacks coz i instantly activate the ambush again which doesnt allow any movment. So its really nasty for me atm to play any game.

Ah poor Warhawks.... my condolences

well, i even had that in the last games we played against each other very long time ago and we still won, so i express my condolence that you still couldnt win in these games. Just it gets worse and worse and it doesnt really makes fun.

I dont want your condolences or from anyone else. I just said why i cant play as much as i would like atm.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Let's collect 10 Eu for Hawks, so he will buy a new mouse, or maybe Wolf can share it from BK poverty account.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Hawks I can give you 4,75 Euro! Will u take it from me? It's a gift! :mrgreen:

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:or maybe Wolf can share it from BK poverty account.

lol xD.