How 95% players can win vs this?

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Re: How 95% players can win vs this?

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Let's collect 10 Eu for Hawks, so he will buy a new mouse, or maybe Wolf can share it from BK poverty account.

I will donate then.. for the sake of the new 'mouse', be happy Hawks; But don't be shy... People are supposed to always help each other! :D

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

haha, terence or someone offered me that. But thing is i am going with more expensive game mouses. Thats because i am playing other games as well. Thing is i might know how to repair my mouse (seems to be a common problem with modern gaming mouses because the inside of these mouses are always made in china). Just i am a bit scared to break more as i repair so i hope a mate can help me (who often repairs such things and mobile phones etc).

But i dont want any condolences or money lol. I cant take aid from other people.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Aid???? What do you think this is, a goddamn handout? No way, hawks. You are going to fuckin work for that mouse. We get you a mouse and you're obligated to spend a minimum of 5 hours a day with us. You get Sunday weekend and holidays of course, but the rest of the time? Your soul belongs to us.

Tournament news: Remainder tournament fees after prizes are covered go to buying Hawk's body/mouse.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.