Cheat? or a skill i don't know of ?

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
grayson1337

Cheat? or a skill i don't know of ?

Post by grayson1337 »

Hi guys,
i played a match today as allies and the opposition were axis. After a nice trade of in the beginning the player Cicidien spawned a unit Volksgrenadier out of a building in neutral territory and is was not a forward HQ. Also later in game i witnessed a scout appearing out of the same building(still not an Hq, had a sniper 5m next to it). Is there any skill out of the tech tree which allows that or is it a cheat? Also the volks had burning grenades quite early in game...
I attach the replay for you to decide.

cheers
Attachments
6p_red_ball_express.2015-09-29.18-19-24.rec
(1.42 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Cheat? or a skill i don't know of ?

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

FK this shit now! No, it's sadly not any kind of a skill...

Just have a look here at this topic.. his account is listed down there in fact.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=718

And hey guys btw; the true surprise is that he is actually still a friend of Armynator somehow!!!

grayson1337

Post by grayson1337 »

Damn... that sucks that even in a small community like BK there are assholes around :(

Armynator

Post by Armynator »

Tiger1996 wrote:And hey guys btw; the true surprise is that he is actually still a friend of Armynator somehow!!!

That's not true. He's one of the idiots who keep abusing it, I removed and blocked him months ago. Sometimes I see him ingame and play a round with him, but we are not friends or anything similar.
He is an ex-clanmember btw, but we kicked him for serval reasons, one of the reasons was the bug abusing.