Tiger1996, panzer win secret.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Tor

Tiger1996, panzer win secret.

Post by Tor »

I start this topic only because tiger1996 think i am absolute idiot.
In this match panzer bla bla bla start baseraping, because he long time ago play vs Mr Nobody and Mr baserape him, i play 60% games with Mr Nobody and dont see this.
Okay, but Tiger1996 with raf plane did the same, i Asked why he did it, he say i baserape HQ truck, tiger1996 HQ truck, in start location, i look replay and both truck full hp, and only near SECOND truck he have explosions, second truck between centre and edge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnHti4nL ... 2798377537 full replay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPneqCWZwe8 best moments.
Attachments
компиляция.png
компиляция.png (40.46 KiB) Viewed 2041 times
последний в крышку гроба.jpg
2.jpg
2015-09-24_00005.jpg
temp.rec
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

JimQwilleran

Re: Tiger1996, panzer win secret.

Post by JimQwilleran »

I watched the replay. I have to say that Panzer shouldn't have wasted his time for CoH because obviously he has much bigger problems with flunked classes in his kindergarden.

Funny is how you can see the exact moment when he starts crying.

I dont see any problem with bombing Brits HQ trucks, they are mobile, so u can always run away or not put it too close to the front.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

I d k how you guys feel i cry all day? The only one wich cry is you guys for "basearty" in a Videogame:,) if you guys really feel it that i somehow " cry" your wierdos... Actually always when i write stuff like that i laught, i laught more then i cry, the only one cries and was afraid is you illa, i remember the 1v1 you were re and cryed because an 88 killed all.......... then always leaving host when i came:D

Edit: Pretty funny... however how you guys get mad when i get " mad " somehow^^. Your a noob illa come and 1v1 again i wait half year on it
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Sure :). Cause nobody knows you :roll: :lol:

Your a noob illa come and 1v1 again i wait half year on it
Sure I am a noob, but somehow I win every game vs u :D

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Euh? yea, you know my Actions in reallife if i laught or die of crying:,D Euh, illa remember every 1 v 1 you lost:) You can only Play with shadow or idk you never win otherwhise... I remember where tiger and i came into your host you was alone... and afraid to start and asked us to leave eh:p? You has real mental Problems if you cry in a Video game like ppl about basearty.... omg it is a game.. i know how much you but cries "omg" "omg" in game eh? ahahah Every game you won yea... afraid without Terence or shadow .. yea... you hang on there nuts i remember where you got in our assho*les when you was a noob and we teached you :,D thx to tiger you got bk mod even so pls. noob..

Edit: Only trough 1v1 you notice real skillz;) so did shadow seen! Cause no one can save your ass then. Big mouth but hiding vs other Players dayum. skillz man skillz:D and again i laught my ass of while you get mad.. and i kinda rage now as you say i pull knife and murder ppl cuz a game and some lowlifes :,D And the last 3v3, you fought mg 42 and kwok wich shadow saved your ass again while i did very good vs Terence;)
Last edited by Panzer-Lehr-Division on 25 Sep 2015, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Get over the true illa, still has the pics how abouttt i set them in from your host? i will ask you nexttime infront of shadow so you can not say no ;) and let them stream Good night dude, dont rage to much or call other ppl rage if they once write with CAP :,D noob. GOD such big mouth but actually a noob going deeping into shadows and Terence ars*hole lol

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Actually, although it's firstly not my fault anyways.. as I am not involved anyhow... I think Tor now believes that publishing this topic was nothing but a mistake! So it might be removed soon btw.

I do clearly have no problems with Mr.Nobody as well; as u could all obviously see through the comments written below that video uploaded by him :)
Attachments
Mr.png

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

"Members may continue to discuss and critique the mod in a civil manner, but any form of discussion targeted at an individual will not be tolerated. New and existing members who cannot adhere to the code of conduct, or maintain a civil demeanour at all times, are not welcome here."

Is it just me, or have things been getting a bit... uncivilized recently?
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.