150 inf/20 tank kills (No AI)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Re: 150 inf/20 tank kills (No AI)

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Surely it would be a massive fault or I mean.. a vey big mistake to invest such a too high amount of res just for the most unreliable tank of the whole game currently: which is sadly the KT!

*facepalm*... as said, the KT is doing much better alone than any other "super tank" like Elephant, SP or JT. Those are crap alone. The KT needs support but less than any of these three others.

Tiger1996 wrote:I have never ever seen a Vet2 KT even :-P Such a lame super expensive tank in Bk!!!
SP as I said several times is by far much cheaper and earlier available as well :-)

lol... poor Tiger. However, ive seen often vet KT´s in much more extrem games and situations. When it is just halfway correctly used (with half brain and some support) and when enemie does not have arty superiority, then it very often happend that this tank got high vet by smashing armies with just little support. Arty and SP are the two things the KT really needs to fear at all. Air raids can be dodged and shot down and when this happens the KT can move more or less freely. I mean the last KT i faced did kill two fireflies, one HE sherman, 2 easy eights and one M10 achilles alone by having still 50% HP remaining and also damaged a high vet Jackson which could finally kill the KT. And that tank had no support at all.

Also all skilled axis players are usually playing with a mix of inf (grens, storms, luft inf) and some vehicles (20 mm kwk vehicles etc) going in mid game for Tank IV´s and finally Panther and esspecially Panther G. But in some occassions when those gonna use them they get high vets still. When allied are able to get arty superiority with RA doc then nobody who is sane builds a unit like KT etc.

But same goes for SP. When enemies have henschels and hummels and total arty power then its also stupid to go for a SP usually.

Tiger1996 wrote:Actually these are Axis only players,...

that explains a lot. 99% of these "axis only players" have never learned the game really. They do stuff that is against all tactical knowlegde but up to the last patch they had success with it (and sometimes still).

Ive seen guys with "axis only stats" of like 2000 pvp games as axis played and most won. Usually on typicall axis 2 vs 2 maps (HR). But when they joined a game on another map and other conditions they failed soo bad.

So "axis only" players explains a lot already. From my experience i can say, that mostly those who played all factions quite successfully are the really good players in BK. They dont even need to have "imba stats" as that often indicates that they have a special map and mate to play with and doing all day long just one specific tactic and unit combo. For example when i started with BK i only played PE HR on autry and vire River having quickly a 30 win streak as PE although being a bloody noob actually at that time.

So players with good and average stats (but at least positiv one) with all factions and who play on many maps with many different players and doctrines are usually the best one. They are able to get a quick overview over the map to see which area is important and which doc would be the best at that specific map.

Only those have made real experiences in BK and only those are able to adjust their build orders, unit choice and doctrine choice correctly according to every situation at any time.

Well someppl want let out their "pro" wanna SAY ME what to do what i know, i only waited for sp and it was the only unit i micro, Incase i know mg etc for Support scotts and stuff but yea, i am bored out of allies anyways i did not care for lose or win i just played allie cuz tiger wanted so

Your behaviour is exemplary. You say you are not good with allied and that you dont like them and that you dont care to win or to lose with them and that the SP is the only unit you can micro. I wish more players would speak so freely.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 23 Sep 2015, 21:55, edited 2 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

These are just nothing more than to be such deep hatreds from some nasty members... How come for all this shit kind of storm to spread out below each sentence I ever manage to type down here? If u don't like my games, my personality or my ideas.. simply don't comment.

Plz all>>>Close this topic now!

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:
Armacalic wrote:Nice try, but if tiger is getting annoyed by me, so will you.

Also, people told me to leave? Sounds plural to me, tiger made more a counts to get at me or something? :)

Doesn't matter if you're a noob with allies, if you know the other faction and units, common sense would let you figure out you have to bring hard counter terse out, I'm guessing you don't common sense though, which explains everything.

Finally, your grammar and attitude are so bad, I'll have to decline your challenge, I'd rather not get afflicted by the same mental disease you might have.

Euh bro, not everyone is a english man trust me I am more annoying then you nither i am tiger O-o, your an idiot lol? i bet your messupgood eh? God stop writting anything you cpu noob lol Add me, or pls shut your piehole i bet you would use a medic car as offensive unit :,)

Pls do the humanity in this Forum a favor go Play your vire river vs easy/medium cpu and dont wanna be a pro Player here all you said yet is wrong anyways add me or stfu, otherways for being offensive to everyone you being get banned you know that y? some ppl b4 you tried it :)

Edit: Your such an afraid big mouth like messupgood, great greeeeat respect to you, Oh and i only wanted to use sp i am bored out of americans;) as you seen i could make much But your "Common sense" if you still could call it is out of your cpu Bridge fun:,D

You annoying?

Hah... haha... Maybe you annoy yourself too much, but no, you're hardly a mosquito. Also, I'm mexican, and no, english isn't my first language nor do I live in US, simply learned english, what's your excuse? None, you simply choose to be shitty at writing in english.

Also, seriously? "Fight me or I'm right", that's what your whole argument boils down to. What are you, 10? I don't need to fight you, not that I'm specially good in BK yet, but what I said is still correct, and is in no way refuted by you saying you simply wanted to SP and nothing else.

A lot of people already pointed out the guys you fought were noobs, and what I said about counters is still really common sense and would have worked. Congratulations for winning against noobs/newbies, that still doesn't make Tiger a better player.

Simply, you're wrong. Oh, I also do play pvp once in a while, so perhaps you're just projecting yourself? Maybe you're the one having fun on the bridges? Poor guy... having to project himself just to feel better.

As for Tiger, no, if the game's posted, everyone has a fair chance to comment on it. If you don't want people to comment on your replays, don't post them. And if you do post them, do listen to what they're telling you. Critics are there to tell you what you did wrong or right.

However, You hardly do anything right, and always blow anything you do out of proportions.