150 inf/20 tank kills (No AI)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

150 inf/20 tank kills (No AI)

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The fearsome Axis 'Shermans'.. oops, I meant the Axis 'Tigers'!!! ^^

NO AI kills are included at all...

******The mighty SP******
Attachments
2 hours game!
2 hours game!
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.93 playback file.
(6.65 MiB) Downloaded 62 times

Redgaarden

Re: 150 inf/20 tank kills (No AI)

Post by Redgaarden »

(Spoilers)

Doesn't that classify as base bombing? Maybe I miseed something, but I can't remember him doing anything to provoke such actions.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

After we FINALLY lost the SP, by then we hopefully began to play for real just in order to win it one way or even another... And not for fun anymore! :-P

But they obviously didn't complain about it since they already kept bombing us all the day along using those 210mm Nebels.
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 22 Sep 2015, 23:59, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Min 3:42. I am already losing the desire to watch it..... Axis blobb alert already.

Min 3:50... first axis epic fail.... hmm someone told me they are good. Still even blobbing seems to be a rush method now.....

meh... gotta stop... the other blobbs. PE could have easily locked the fuel already with pak protection.

Min 4:50.... Volks fail.... Molotov cocktail? Where is puma and mortar?

5:10.. almost pak fail... 5:15: it turned into a jeep fail.

5:30: PE blobb fail and mass retreat now results to be overrunned by a single US AT squad. meanwhile US player has lots of res but instead getting out rangers, recons and 57 mm AT. Guess is saves res for the SP i expecting soon already

hmm. Min 8:11. KPOBOCOC seems to be a voch player. His build order and infantry use looks very similiar to vcoh PE style. Also the massed retreat and reattacking reminds me very much on vcoh (where this is a common PE playstyle as PE doesnt has any real defence there and a defensive attrition war not possible). Also that he early upgrades the PE inf boosts (esspecially the vet officer) is very vcoh like. Guess he is happy that in BK this upgrade comes much earlier as in vcoh (where it needs tank support command).

Also he gets AT squad out when US gets vehicle. Again very vcoh like. There PE simply introduces AT squads into their Pgren blobbs for a more powerfull assault.

8:33: Yes, i am 90% sure that these guys are from vcoh. Otherwise he wouldnt try to chase a Greyhound with grens and AT nade. A normal BK player would get out 50 mm paks and 28 mm vehicles. But both seem to be apparently not aware of Bk weapon damage. Nothing else would explain the way the let Volks and Pgrens so long under vehicle fire.

But WE player also seems to be voh player. There WE opening is more defensive with HMG and volks but also schwimm. Again a very common vcoh playstyle. There Wehrmacht is first defensive and only volks more offensiievly used. But i guess he waits for the vet upgrades. That would explain the way he plays and the late retreat of Volksgrens.

min 9:33: Volks with MP 40 only and storms that get schreck first. Thats also a currently typicall vcoh tactic. In Vcoh WH only upgrades double schrecks to volks and storms while the combined fire of tanks (with top mount mgs) and inf and also kch are killing the enemie inf. This tactic is esspecially used against brits. In vcoh the brits have a real weakness against schrecks but emplacments are also only killable by schrecks (nades dont help).

10:25: WH player uses another standard vcoh tactic. There axis inf is often blobbed in such combos. But usually they start doing so first with veterancy two upgrade (because it gives inf armor type elite to all inf but volks which recive still similiar buffs. Now the tank factory (in vcoh Sturmwaffenkammer) is being build. With that the WH players going into a more offensive style with stugs and Puma.

11:30: Yes, WH gets the stug. As expected.

11:37. Now the WH offensive stage begins. The first defensive is gone. After that (and with vet upgrade) the WH offensive stage begins (in vcoh). HMG´s and stuff arent build anymore. Now powerfull inf assaults begin together with Tanks. I do not expected any axis defense anymore now or only little. Only blobb of inf+tanks. Thats how it is in vcoh and so i guess it will happen now.

12:25: Flamethrower in pios. Again a very common vcoh startegy.

13:25. Definately vcoh player. No doubts anymore. But axis players are everything than "good BK players" (no offense).

min 14: Lehr wants to get instantly jackson... he should upgrade the fuel. Honestly....when i would see axis players playing that way, i would finish them with rangers etc right after the moment they lost the stug and all inf in one airstrike. Why going for Jacksons?

Min 14:48: I will stop. i dont know what this game should "prove" if it should prove anything. It was a training session for some vcoh players that are having some fun in BK. So whats so special on this here?

Well, nice. You fought two hours again vcoh players:D

At least they have little BK experience and the way they behave with PE and WH is soooo typicall vcoh style. (Lots of inf with Pgrens, inf upgrades etc and blobb use while WG is more defensive in early game and switching to tanks and inf blobbs later).

So yeah, congrats to the two axis players for that game and hope you enjoyed your stay. And Welcome to BK in case you come over that forum. Feel free to ask players in BK when you need help.

@Forum community: I am concerned that new players that switch from vcoh to BK get screwed away by the fact that a single allied late game tank is able to compete and kill with the strongest axis tanks by its own.

If anyone wonder why i know vcoh so well, i played lots of vcoh last year and this spring. I learned all gameplays there from all factions and i fought some very extensive fights there (which sometimes had been harder than BK games) so yeah, i know voch gameplay very well and these guys played vcoh axis tactics.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 23 Sep 2015, 00:45, edited 9 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Oh ya Hawks, keep just repeating ur stories everytime about how many mistakes the Axis player committed.. which always lead them to lose it while also completely neglecting to mention anything about the 2 most Allie OP 1 army units; the SP and the Kangaroo.

Just show me urself tomorrow!

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Gotta keep this handy for when Tiger thinks he is talking big.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Oh ya Hawks, keep just repeating ur stories everytime about how many mistakes the Axis player committed.. which always lead them to lose it while also completely neglecting to mention anything about the 2 most Allie OP 1 army units; the SP and the Kangaroo.

Just show me urself tomorrow!

haha.... really. These guys are pretty fresh from vcoh and clearly fighting that style. Go to vcoh and check yourself how axis is playing there. The way pE and WH opened the game and went into mid game was more or less pure vcoh. And then losing a stug III and 3 inf squads to a single airstrike. I mean come on... you must admit that this had to be a signal for you that can get out some shermans and overrun them while killing blobbs with AA tanks and mgs.

There was absolutely interesting.

I mean.. watch the game by your own from axis perspective. What exactly is "skillfull" there. I mean they might be good in vcoh (i dont want to evaluate) bu in Bk they are pretty new.

Just compare that to any other uploaded here in forum with players that are playing BK since a long time. There is a massive difference.

But its sad that vcoh axis inf tactics working still so well in BK.

Krieger Blitzer

Actually these are Axis only players, and they have been playing Bk for a quite long period; While u also have to keep in mind btw that I am suerly not an expert RAF player neither Panzer is an expert Armor doc player anyhow!

We have crushed them before on this map as Allies too but at low res only in 30 minutes.. but this was a high res game...

I am still really looking forward to have a game against u as soon as possible.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

I'm getting so tired of the same replay over and over again...

Tiger, is there a specific reason why you have to upload 15 games which are basically exactly the same?
Could you please stop spamming the replay forum?

Btw.

Warhawks97 wrote:Well, nice. You fought two hours again vcoh players:D

Yep, that's pretty embarrasing. Even for you Tiger.

Krieger Blitzer

I already said they didn't have a chance on low res as it actually ended a lot earlier... Not to mention that Panzer here is playing US which is so rare to see, just as well as me when I ever manage to play as CW.

But btw.. I bet they are even way much better than u :-P At least they have much more total games played!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:But btw.. I bet they are even way much better than u :-P At least they have much more total games played!

Wow...
Interesting how you are not capable of understanding it....

But other question, I have also several hundreds of WT games am I now better in BK mod than you? According to your logic, I am :D

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Well I watched the replay and I couldn't stop laughing :D
Funny things imo:
- Panzer-Lehr constantly complaining about shitty allies, especially allied tanks
- Tiger had so much MP at till mid game, still he didn't think he should buld some units/emplacments even though they were pushed back heavily
- 210mm fucking up everything^^
- inf blobbing from axis side (obviously vcoh players as you can clearly see) - it worked very well so I think it's a bit ridiculous that they were successfull with this tactic in BK
- 2h to beat some vcoh guys xD - no offense though^^

Regarding the SP
Lehr nearly lost it a few times but had either luck to get it repaired quickly enough or managed to drive back in time. And if the SE player hadn't used his Nashorns like they are meant to be used (camoed) and the other guy hadn't wasted all his tanks to the SP (he didn't know this tank obviously otherwise he wouldn't have done that), then the SP would have been dead very soon.
And funny to see how you call the SP a one man army. So many support units.... :roll:
Well it almost became a one man army but only with full vet. Ever seen a KT with full vet? Even deadlier :P

Krieger Blitzer

Ya, actually though that we even didn't make any good use of our res.. unlike our opponents... We still had the power!

Yet I am honestly nothing but a noob Brit as well as Lehr is a noob US player so far ^^

As that their blobbing tactics surely failed so hard only against 3 things; the SP, Kangaroo and Typhoons.

I have never ever seen a Vet2 KT even :-P Such a lame super expensive tank in Bk!!!
SP as I said several times is by far much cheaper and earlier available as well :-)

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Well actually only you^^
And you were loosing the game until the SP came so don't tell me you had power before :P They pushed both of you back heavily.

Against the SP only because they didn't kill the support units first otherwise they would have been more successful. And if the BK doc player knew how effective Ostwinds against planes are they would have killed nearly every bomber.
Btw here you can see how ridiculous the kangaroo can be if you but a captain, mg and 2 snipers inside... Instant suppressing, scout and sniper detecting super range infantry killing machine -.- (couldn't the slots be reduced to 3 or 2 in order to prevent something like that?)

Well I did and believe me nothing could kill it at this point.
Yes it is expensive but also very deadly if used correctly. But most players think they build this tank and now can drive without support in hidden TDs or paks :roll:
Bombers and arty can be extremely dangerous but bombers can be easily shot down (3 out of 6 axis docs have very good AA) and if the arty doens't immobilize instantly you can drive out of the area - except vet4 priest is shooting^^
The SP on the other hand is only available one time and players know that. And that's why they are a lot more careful with it :P BTW you can kill a SP with a FW190 bomber as well.
I wouldn't say one of them is cheaper than the other because it depends on the situation. Somtimes you need more MP sometimes you need more fuel. And if a terror doc player would directly invest CPs into the KT it would be also a lot earlier available.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Cyberzombie wrote:BTW you can kill a SP with a FW190 bomber as well.

Can confirm, did it too. See replay "Epic Linden :)".

Tiger1996 wrote:I have never ever seen a Vet2 KT even :-P Such a lame super expensive tank in Bk!!!

Saw it too.
The problem with KT is that most players simply think "Oh wow, now I've built that Super expensive unit, that means I can drive directly into all ambushes!"
And then it get's killed by a camoed 17pdr with APCR. So most players simply loose it before because they think it can't be killed.
If they loose it that early, it's their own fault.

Krieger Blitzer

Surely it would be a massive fault or I mean.. a vey big mistake to invest such a too high amount of res just for the most unreliable tank of the whole game currently: which is sadly the KT!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

The problem is not the KT in my eyes.

It's a powerfull unit that's nearly undestroyable by handheld AT and therefore completely immune to Inf.
Also vs tanks it's very good. Of course Allies havies can kill it, but there's also a shitload of tanks that can't (Churchill, Cromwell, M4, M5...).
Next point is it's insane main gun that is capable of one shotting nearly every allied tank.
Also it has a MG42 on it'S turret, therefore effectively shredding all incoming inf.

The point is simply that the KT is definitely one of the strongest tanks in game. If players don't úse it right, it's their fault.

Just watch Cyber or Sukin how they would use it. That'd be an instant gg.
So my point is simple:
KT veeeeeeeeeery strong tank. Of course it can be killed by 17pdr etc. You only have to use it carefull, like every other tank.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I watched more and will watch more later. Very amusing.

Tiger1996 wrote:As that their blobbing tactics surely failed so hard only against 3 things; the SP, Kangaroo and Typhoons.

Its very sad that it needs special anti blobb units to beat players that clearly use vcoh tactics. In fact simple noobish blobbs shouldnt require such drasticall weapons.

In fact bloobs should fail in the rain for MG bullets and some infantry and HMG´s should at least show great effect in countering such bullshit with suppression etc.
Funny thing is that if you take 5 ranger squads running as a blobb into a single HMg 42 then the rangers will badly fail (tested). But in a game again at Hürtgenwald stormtoopers staying in front of an allied HMG nest and they got not suppressed or damaged. The didnt use spring or stuff. In fact the started walking three times into another direction while the allis HMG made two full bursts. Anyway.

But yeah. Tiger is often saving extremly many res. he often fails to see or to calculate what enemies can have. He can see like 20 enemie units dying at the same time but still he doesnt even consider to spend now his owen res to make an advantage of the drasticall losses of his opponent. If the enemie has 10000 units or one.... Tiger waits...... for Cangoroo sniper abuse, SP or Tiger. I dont get such a logic at all.

Anyway. idk how many games these guys made in BK but they clearly used the "standard" vcoh tactics and strategies (if you want i can provide several vcoh replays to prove that as well as the official vcoh faction guides with strategies and gameplay etc).

The sad thing is, that plain dump blobbing with axis is effective, sometimes even more than anything else. For those who like to win by superior positioning and elegant gameplay and unit movment its a straight punch into their faces.

i would say, that not even arty and emplacments are the greatest BK funkiller, but rather the fact that massed blobbing of infantry with stgs and schrecks is freaking effective, regardless of what kind of enemies they face. Sure they get killed quickly if know how (HE shermans, airplanes etc) but they always manage to make it up to the enemie unit to throw nades/shoot schreck if those dont move away.

@Butter and Cyber: Ive lost my first SP to a fw 190 when i played la fiere. I did belive that this game can turn a lost game and i killed 3 Panthers but thats it. Constant rushes of schrecks, arty fire and finally FW190 killed it. When the SP was gone, the axis just steamroled us with inf and tanks.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Well i hope you guys know i am a pretty badass american noob yea? These 2 hours was more 2v1 to tiger then everything and all! As allie i can only micro one unit ye one unit! i can not deal with there machanism, strategies, Units and shit! eccept sp since i already had a ame 4v4 when i was with Terence i had such sp stats also, Even if they were vcoh okay, but it was prettybalanced tiger2v1 so all good:p

Edit: So to everyone who said why i did not used mgs or shit like that... I Am not an ALLIE PLAYER! and i not even want toooooo
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Well i hope you guys know i am a pretty badass american noob yea? These 2 hours was more 2v1 to tiger then everything and all! As allie i can only micro one unit ye one unit! i can not deal with there machanism, strategies, Units and shit! eccept sp since i already had a ame 4v4 when i was with Terence i had such sp stats also, Even if they were vcoh okay, but it was prettybalanced tiger2v1 so all good:p

Edit: So to everyone who said why i did not used mgs or shit like that... I Am not an ALLIE PLAYER! and i not even want toooooo

Fail logic is fail, if you see a blob of one type of unit, you bring its hard counter en mass. Regardless of which faction you are.

Also, yeah, pretty balanced, a noobstomper vs noobs, wow. That you and Tiger think he is a good player because of that is the biggest joke here... please, continue, tiger had definitely ran out of comedic material for the forum.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Armacalic wrote:
Panzer-Lehr-Division wrote:Well i hope you guys know i am a pretty badass american noob yea? These 2 hours was more 2v1 to tiger then everything and all! As allie i can only micro one unit ye one unit! i can not deal with there machanism, strategies, Units and shit! eccept sp since i already had a ame 4v4 when i was with Terence i had such sp stats also, Even if they were vcoh okay, but it was prettybalanced tiger2v1 so all good:p

Fail logic is fail, if you see a blob of one type of unit, you bring its hard counter en mass. Regardless of which faction you are.

Also, yeah, pretty balanced, a noobstomper vs noobs, wow. That you and Tiger think he is a good player here is the biggest joke here... please, continue, tiger had definitely ran out of comedic material for the forum.

And who are you to judge? O-o Your an skirmish noob playing vs cpu is easy, yea go Counter your cpu blob And for better as some ppl already told you leave this Forum if you have not any idea of bk mod just in killing cpu:,D If you have big mouth, add me in steam then you will have ofc no Problem 1v1 me right:)?

Edit:Learn read bro it will help you in much parts of your life, I am an allie noob aswell so its balanced but you do not know what Balance is eh? on your Bridge map with medium cpu. I killed most of pros in bk ;) Shadow,sukin with tiger together.., wurf,danjel, Terence one time in 2v2 Who else;)? Nobody:) You do not even know who you written to big failure, but only skirmisher fans doing it, calling tiger a noobstomper;) Incase he did it cuz i am most worst allie player
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Nice try, but if tiger is getting annoyed by me, so will you.

Also, people told me to leave? Sounds plural to me, tiger made more a counts to get at me or something? :)

Doesn't matter if you're a noob with allies, if you know the other faction and units, common sense would let you figure out you have to bring hard counter terse out, I'm guessing you don't common sense though, which explains everything.

Finally, your grammar and attitude are so bad, I'll have to decline your challenge, I'd rather not get afflicted by the same mental disease you might have.

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Armacalic wrote:Nice try, but if tiger is getting annoyed by me, so will you.

Also, people told me to leave? Sounds plural to me, tiger made more a counts to get at me or something? :)

Doesn't matter if you're a noob with allies, if you know the other faction and units, common sense would let you figure out you have to bring hard counter terse out, I'm guessing you don't common sense though, which explains everything.

Finally, your grammar and attitude are so bad, I'll have to decline your challenge, I'd rather not get afflicted by the same mental disease you might have.

Euh bro, not everyone is a english man trust me I am more annoying then you nither i am tiger O-o, your an idiot lol? i bet your messupgood eh? God stop writting anything you cpu noob lol Add me, or pls shut your piehole i bet you would use a medic car as offensive unit :,)

Pls do the humanity in this Forum a favor go Play your vire river vs easy/medium cpu and dont wanna be a pro Player here all you said yet is wrong anyways add me or stfu, otherways for being offensive to everyone you being get banned you know that y? some ppl b4 you tried it :)

Edit: Your such an afraid big mouth like messupgood, great greeeeat respect to you, Oh and i only wanted to use sp i am bored out of americans;) as you seen i could make much But your "Common sense" if you still could call it is out of your cpu Bridge fun:,D

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Guys calm down!

Well i hope you guys know i am a pretty badass american noob yea? These 2 hours was more 2v1 to tiger then everything and all! As allie i can only micro one unit ye one unit! i can not deal with there machanism, strategies, Units and shit! eccept sp since i already had a ame 4v4 when i was with Terence i had such sp stats also, Even if they were vcoh okay, but it was prettybalanced tiger2v1 so all good:p

Still you know the units and how they should be used unlike the other team. How many Nashorns did the SE player loose because he sent them frontally into your SP?
And I wouldn't say it was a 2vs1. In fact they pushed both of you back until your SP arrived and at that time both of you fought against them and not only one.
I know you are not good with allies and we saw that in this game, but the only two reason you won was because your enemy fed your SP with XP so it became extremely deadly and because they didn't use theit units correctly to kill your SP. You nearly lost it several times when it had almost no vet. Only with vet3+ you played more aggressively with it.
And that was the only tank you were successfull with - funnily Tiger claimed in another topic how OP the armor doc is ^^

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Cyberzombie wrote:Guys calm down!

Still you know the units and how they should be used unlike the other team. How many Nashorns did the SE player loose because he sent them frontally into your SP?
And I wouldn't say it was a 2vs1. In fact they pushed both of you back until your SP arrived and at that time both of you fought against them and not only one.
I know you are not good with allies and we saw that in this game, but the only two reason you won was because your enemy fed your SP with XP so it became extremely deadly and because they didn't use theit units correctly to kill your SP. You nearly lost it several times when it had almost no vet. Only with vet3+ you played more aggressively with it.
And that was the only tank you were successfull with - funnily Tiger claimed in another topic how OP the armor doc is ^^

Well someppl want let out their "pro" wanna SAY ME what to do what i know, i only waited for sp and it was the only unit i micro, Incase i know mg etc for Support scotts and stuff but yea, i am bored out of allies anyways i did not care for lose or win i just played allie cuz tiger wanted so