Allies tanks>Axis tanks

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
JimQwilleran

Re: Allies tanks>Axis tanks

Post by JimQwilleran »

I think that KT should be much slower in game. The actual speed of it was never higher than 20 km/s, unless it was on road with perfect conditions.
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 22 Sep 2015, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So that it becomes even an easier target for Typhoons, right? :D

JimQwilleran wrote:The actual speed of it was never higher than 20 km/s, unless it was on road with perfect conditions.

This is the speed of the KT according to Wiki... 41.5 max and not just 20 :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_II

Maximum, road: 41.5 km/h (25.8 mph)
Sustained, road: 38 km/h (24 mph)
Cross country: 15 to 20 km/h (9.3 to 12.4 mph)

So it's not anyhow slower than the Churchills for example!

Actually; even the JT (34 km max) is faster than any Churchill (15 km max) btw :P

Armacalic

Derailing Tiger? No problem.

Post by Armacalic »

Tiger1996 wrote:
JimQwilleran wrote:The actual speed of it was never higher than 20 km/s, unless it was on road with perfect conditions.

Cross country: 15 to 20 km/h (9.3 to 12.4 mph)

So keks is right anyways. Thanks for the confirmation, guess a broken clock can get the time right twice a day.

Anyway, long shot for kt shouldn't happen in my opinion, it already has a ton of units that can support it, let's NOT turn it into a one tank army

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Derailing Tiger? No problem.

Armacalic wrote:So keks is right anyways.

U mean illa?!

Anyways, no.. he or she wasn't right; the speed is not any higher in Bk than this! And he\she said it like if it could just barely pass over 20... While the difference between 40 and 20 is quite a big one on roads.

Armacalic

Re: Derailing Tiger? No problem.

Post by Armacalic »

Tiger1996 wrote:
Armacalic wrote:So keks is right anyways.

U mean illa?!

Anyways, no.. he or she wasn't right; the speed is not any higher in Bk than this! And he\she said it like if it could barely pass over 20... While the difference between 40 and 20 is quite a big one on roads.

Roads that, more often than not, would crumble under the tank's weight, definitely not something one could drive over at full speed.

Edit: Ah, yeah, I meant Jim.
Last edited by Armacalic on 22 Sep 2015, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

The KT has 70 range as standard. Its a way harder to penetrate while SP can be penetrated by schrecks, paks and other stuff.

The KT can fire smoke in the direction you want (for different purposes) and the US have almost nothing to penetrate it really. Only SP and sticky bombs+arty is now required to stop a KT. That was the goal and thats why its armor got buffed by quite a lot against US 76 guns.

With a KT (with top gunner) you can fight with enemie infantry since zooks bounce and top MG kills inf. The SP can be forced to retreat by just like 3 schrecks (or two inf squads). A SP got killed almost killed by a gebirgs squad with schreck. It just need 3 hits from schrecks and faust.

The SP supports own tanks and inf from the distant, during assault it can be easily killed by schrecks and Tankbusters. The KT is much more valuable now as a breakthrough tank. It can ignore so far every defense from the US. And with the doctrinal support a single tank combined with firstorm off map and some grens can turn entire games in a single assault.

So there is a huge difference between SP and KT and their roles and capabilties.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

When the much earlier and also cheaper SP is protected by Scotts or Quad 50 HTs and emplacements with arty support which is usually the case, it can't be rushed frontally at all with Schrecks! While there are a lot of counters available on the Allies side against the KT specifically at the time when it's FINALLY available on the other hand... The SP is very often a one army unit already.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

That begs the question, where is the king tiger's support then? How can allies have all that shit while the player with the kt apparently only has the kt?

With the scenario you're proposing, the kt player deserves to lose for not having anything else besides the kt. Again, let's not turn the kt into a one tank army.

Also, riddle me this, if the Super Pershing is already a one tank army, why does it always need all the support you always seem to think it has?

People, I think Tiger has gone full...
Last edited by Armacalic on 22 Sep 2015, 15:23, edited 2 times in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Try to play more pvp games so that u shall know the answer... The KT is too much more expensive as I said.. yet not any better, for this reason usually u won't have the enough res to deploy anything else for support!

But if the player was good enough; he would have some Grens (countered by Scotts and dozens of emplacements) and probably 1 Stuka that is countered by arty as well.

The Terror doc player sadly doesn't have any Ostwinds or other good Pz4s which makes it even harder of course specifically against planes if he would ever manage to deploy the KT :)

It's literally NOTHING more than a resources waste piece of shit unlike the mighty SP!!!

I said the SP is very often AND NOT 'always' a one army unit, such an ass.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

And to rain on your parade, I have played a few games, by the time the KT comes, you should have an army waiting for the tank to help with the breakthrough, if you don't, it means you've lost a ton of shit and deserve to have a hard time making a come back, or deserve to lose. Also, if you know there's defenses around, arty the sites.

For the third time, let's not turn the kt into a one tank army.

Also, it doesn't matter how you said it, you believe the SP is a one tank army, even after mentioning all the expensive support the other player has to get to keep the SP safe. Wow, what a one tank army, it will always need support to beat its hard counters, but it's still a one tank army. Cut the bullshit, Tiger.
Last edited by Armacalic on 22 Sep 2015, 15:46, edited 2 times in total.

Krieger Blitzer

And I didn't even say u never played, I said try to play more next times..
Armacalic wrote:I have played a few games

But Bravo!!! U must be having such a very high amount of experience to speak about balance...

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Need some time to let your brain work, buddy? This is a forum, so you have the time, try to learn to breathe and think at the same time before typing, what I said still stands.
Last edited by Armacalic on 22 Sep 2015, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

And what I said, still stands also even more...

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Tiger1996 wrote:And what I said, still stands even more...

Hahaha, no. What you said has already been refuted, so you stand on nothing. Again, what I said still stands, get that brain working. Come on, show the forum you can actually make use of what few brain cells you have.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

OMG tiger.

The KT alone can deal with more threats by its own. The SP alone is pretty helpless against inf with schrecks.

Also, ive seen skilled axis players using the KT and they do manage to have some support. I mean even if it are two or three grens squads with vet (which apparently isnt that hard to get as you showed in an awesome way).

Not a single expensive tank is really usefull alone. Though KT is atm the best in it. Few weeks ago sukin played at halfaya with terror doc. Unlike he usually does he this time didnt go for grens and flame nades+stg first and instead straight for KT (he did not even a panther before). They had been pushed back and his mates hadnt been that good (noobs just good enough to place some paks and bunkers). Then first KT came more or less alone with just one gren and walking stuka supporting and turned the entire game. The KT was for a long time a lone fortress on the field bashing all shermans, ambushes, paks, several Pershings, jacks and Persh ace.

He lost the kT very late although having just little support and enemie tanks trying to flank. After the KT died he got a Panther G, again high vet killing several pershing and jacks. After that high vet Panther G the next KT came killing again several tanks and stuff. All he did need was some reconaissance to turn the front armor to the stongest allied tanks. He made great use of the fact that KT can see so far and able to move and aiming enemies over a greater distance.

So from all very expensive tanks (SP, Elephant, KT, JT) the KT is doing best by its own. All others are pure crap when being used alone without support. They all have airplanes and arty as weakness and all of them require very support, just KT does well with less support as the other three.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 22 Sep 2015, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

False, the KT can't engage 2 17Ps..

The KT won't survive sticky bombs or the Inf doc blobs!

The SP can engage 3 or even 4 75mm Paks alone...
The SP could be buffed in range by the Command car, and the earlier available and cheaper SP is better protected from Inf with Typhoons or by Scotts than the KT as it could be protected on the other hand only by Grens or Ostwinds; which are already much more expensive and harder to get than Scotts (due to the super expensive KT price itself as it eats all the res too) and those are also still not always reliable as they are easily countered by emplacements or arty.

The KT dies to just a single one ambushing Slugger as well... If not to a single Hellcat or an Achilles!!!
U will tell me, well; but the SP could die to a single ambushing JP.. I would then tell u; the JP is A LOT much more expensive than a Hellcat or probably a Jackson though! The JP almost already costs the same as the SP. If not more in fact...

Now what I don't get, how exactly reducing the price by just 100MP while allowing the Accurate Long Shot on Vet lvl 2 instead of Vet lvl 3.. would somehow convert it to a one army unit???!!! Not to mention that the Sniper mode would be also delayed to Vet lvl 3 on the other hand instead of Vet lvl 2.

This is not a buff, it's ONLY a slight improvement.. or better call it just an adjustment even!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 22 Sep 2015, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Again, the king tiger SHOULDN'T survive all that on its own, where's the arty to take down support infantry and emplacements? Why shouldn't a td, whose only purpose is to kill bigger tanks, be able to kill bigger tanks? Where's your team? Where's mortars and infantry to cover an advance? Again, Tiger, the King Tiger shouldn't do all of that on its own.

Axis already has a lot of non doctrinal arty to deal with defensive positions, allied vehicles have to pay ammo more often than not to have a chance at killing German tanks, command car costs a lot and is quite weak against any kind of arty. You complain about arty, tds and planes killing your vehicles, but that's at least 3 different allied doctrines. Once more, where's your own team in those instances?

Krieger Blitzer

If the KT shouldn't do all this on its own, then there is no any reason to justify why it should be costing like this!! While I also still don't understand how exactly such changes would then allow it to do ALL THIS on its own lonely anyhow????!!!!

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

It's justified in that if it's correctly supported, it becomes harder to kill than other super heavies, it still will survive more punishment and usually bounce bigger guns than the Super Pershing. You want long shot to out snipe tds, for one. You also complain of the different off map abilities damaging your tank a lot. You also complain that tds and at emplacements kill it too easily, and now you also complain that infantry is able to kill it.

Do you also want a cake? Want to eat it too?

Krieger Blitzer

I only complain and actually blame that I just replied to someone trifle like u.

Armacalic

Post by Armacalic »

Not even a coherent reply, figures.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger. Pls, dont join the military and dont become a high ranked officer. Egypt wont last long a war then and i like egypt.

I said all of them arent that good without support! Just KT needs less support than than SP, Elephant and JT etc. The Command car is already Support............................. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Also KT armor got buffed by a lot so an ambushed hellcat should be a minor problem if yiu use KT just with half brain.

And now... i didnt talk about Jagpanther killing SP in ambush (recently even in normal stationary mode beating SP and jacks in 2 vs 1) but rather about cheaper schreck ambushes, 50 mm pak ambush and rocket shot (which already managed to oneshot SP if it got used in assault), Jagdpanzer IV with Panther gun etc.

Stickies need to get very close. So close that the squad sometimes does suicide when ordered to throw a sticky simply as they touch the tank and die. stickies are good against exposed Jagdtigers and Elephants and some Turretless TD´s but thats it. And trust me, i managed to stop (and kill even) more tanks with stickies and rifle squads than anyone else here (killed alone 5 Elephants and 2 KT´s and other stuff only with stickies). But KT has very strong armor but also a turret that turns and a top mount MG that shreds lots of inf that is attempting to throw a stickie.

So the KT is pretty good in assault and in order to stop it you need a well placed 17 pdr ambush that waits unitll KT gets closer. Frontal rush or attacking it simply with tanks is out of question. And also the SP need to be veeery carefull when engaging the KT (command vehicle counts as support already). But a KT dont need to fear frontal rush zooks or anything. A SP got often enoughed forced to retreat by two squads that are doing a simple frontal rush.

So yeah, the KT is doing a lot better by its own than any other of the super expensive class tanks and the best for assault.

The two best alrounder tanks are probably Panther and KT which have a a very high combat value. The SP is everything but an assault tank. Its an 1900 MP tank that supports friendly units from distance against big axis tanks.

Pershings in genral are rather support tanks than full battle tanks that can stand fights by their own. All of them need porper support against axis inf.

Krieger Blitzer

:arrow:
Warhawks97 wrote:Tiger. Pls, dont join the military and dont become a high ranked officer. Egypt wont last long a war then and i like egypt.

:?: :!:

Tor

Post by Tor »

Butterkeks wrote:
Tor wrote:And i say again, Typhoon shoot rockets all times, bug?

What...?

I manage to shoot it down very often and it then never shoots any rockets...

Typhoon can die only after firing rockets in 2vs2, all times he fired rockets, another's planes you can shoot before they start firing.