Epic 1v1! Against Shadow...

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Epic 1v1! Against Shadow...

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Blitz vs RAF, such a crazy battle.. :?
Attachments
2p_langres.2015-09-17.02-04-27.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.93 playback file.
(1.43 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

Yafa

Re: Epic 1v1! Against Shadow...

Post by Yafa »

very enjoyable match .... but no tigers at all ? ? ? ! ! ! interesting :- )

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Axis have 100 more effective ways to win than with Tigers. Just many dont know that and it requires skill to controle more than just one or two units.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Of course not 100 more ways anyhow, as they are barely able to win anything except if there was some luck combined... However that handling such a single expensive Tiger tank while maintaining it alive at all possible costs in order not to lose it.. for me is way much harder than controlling 4 Pz4s at once actually! Specifically after 493; I simply can't stick on any kind of Tigers anymore.

Almost no Tigerphobia neither Accurate Long Shot abilities are currently working :\ And Tigers in my opinion were good ONLY due to their superior abilities which are all now completely gone unfortunately!! This is perhaps the only thing of which I am deeply hating regarding the latest patch btw... I seriously mean that it's highly one of the few things of which I will forever keep blaming on MarKr for it unless if it got hopefully fixed as soon as possible on the upcoming 495 release.

Yet I am honestly grateful to MarKr considering a lot of several other aspects for sure ;)
As that still this truly doesn't mean that I ever disliked his work, his efforts.. :)

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

you played pretty well in the beginning from what i saw. then i left. then i came back and i'm not going to lie... i'm really disappointed you didnt finish him soon after i left.
here's my match with shadow on his choice of map/conditions.
to be honest, i felt like i won not because shadow is a bad player (because he obviously isnt) or because i'm a good player (because i'm obviously not) but because brits had nothing to stop what i threw at him. i didn't even do my worst, i just goofed off and played with somewhat "sub-optimal" units. heck, i practically won with just the schwim alone.
Attachments
shadow-bk.rec
(449.16 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.