Tiger is ready to Blitz!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Tiger is ready to Blitz!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Well... I finally won as Blitz doc! Vet 2 Tiger as well, but just after Bob surrendered.. I lost it in such a funny way :D However that the game was already won anyways ^^

I got totally mad before; cuz I really wanted to win as Blitz doc just for a single one time at least or I would have srsly retired it all as I was honestly intending to give it up completely :P Duh.

But maybe Mr and Zadoff last game were using TS3 together in fact. Yes, they had better team play of course... But still this game now doesn't deny all my fears yet.

Only less disappointed, increased morale though!! :)
Attachments
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
4p_road_to_montherme.2015-09-12.00-26-30.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.93 playback file.
(2.4 MiB) Downloaded 53 times

Zetsuboon

Re: Tiger is ready to Blitz!

Post by Zetsuboon »

Lol funny replay and exciting till the end :D

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

So it took two days and no patch what so ever to turn Blitz doc from unplayable and impossible to win with to playable and capable of winning. Good news! :-D

Tor

Post by Tor »

Tiger1996 wrote:

But maybe Mr and Zadoff last game were using TS3 together in fact. Yes, they had better team play of course... But still this game now doesn't deny all my fears yet.

We dont have TS3 and dont use Skype in this match.