OP Allies?! A must to see.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

OP Allies?! A must to see.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

2v2, me and Commissar as Axis vs Zadoff and Mr.Nobody as Allies! Another decisive defeat for Axis...

The early Pershing out ranged the Tiger as I couldn't shoot back!!

Rangers are much better than Storms.

Late game the Allies are simply unbeatable!

This was my last game as Blitz doc or maybe even as Wh.. just no more.
Attachments
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.93 playback file.
(2.8 MiB) Downloaded 81 times
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 10 Sep 2015, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Tor

Re: OP Allies?! A must to see.

Post by Tor »

Olala, need 105mm in armor doc FAST! i want win earlier.
Attachments
2015-09-11_00001.jpg

Erich

Post by Erich »

this is getting boring :oops:

Krieger Blitzer

I would rather play CW RAF for now, until the next patch! If there is any.. u could even consider this as a partly resignation... Wh are put on hold.
I simply give up......
End of my Wh!!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

OK... So let's sum it up the "strongest" American tank available was able to destroy Tiger which is not by far not the best WH tank and Rangers got slight accuracy buff at long range in return for lower RoF at long range while Storms only have delayed Crawl ability but their weapons were not touched at all...and that makes them absolutely inferior...
Oh boy... Such atrocities happening in the mod. :roll:

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I havent watched the replay but let me guess. Grenadier or stormtrooper blobb failed?

Edit:

3:33: Why not using res for more volks, sniper recon?

Just get 2 volks in that moment. and then straight for 81 mm mortar. That way you can kill all US right before they get into any effective weapon range.

Min 9: Lacking reconassaince in center. On this map you can often do aggressive attack in middle when you took the sides. Go for Grens and an AT squad now and check center.

Min 9:28; your puma.... the most important unit now.

wow.... the enemie just played as team. Allis really OP. I am sorry.. but they simply helped each other. You cant srsly speek about balance issues here!

And this is what i mean why you cant compare 1 vs 1 with teamfights. You just cant. The mistakes you did was to think that you play a 1 vs 1. You didnt keep an eye on what is happening on mates side. You pushed tooo far without reconassaince on the other side or what is coming from elsewhere. You simply ignored the fact that there is another enemie in this game! Something you always have to keep in mind in everything but 1 vs 1 games!

Min 12: Enemie team simply took care about the center. You pushed straight to enemie base without knowing what is happening right next to you. When i play that map, i do never push so hard to base without having secured center and flanks. My less mobile units (pak, mortar) would never go so close to enemie base when flanks are open.

Min 14: The axis pak penetrated your tank IV. I already told the devs that the axis 37 mm pak has broken pen stats against most targets, esspecially tanks. It almost just as good in penetrating armor at max range as the US 57 mm pak.

Min 14 and before: Just realize their team performence! They switched sides and combining their forces. Use team colour and then look at the map. On Allied side you see green and blue points all over the map. Like acting as one player. Your team has blue colour on one side, green on the other.

Again you came to forum calling something OP. You are actually blaiming Teamplay as OP right now! PLS devs: NERF the Teamplay! Awesome, or?

Min 14:23: Your axis units get killed by Axis Weapons. Allis OP LOL. In fact you have beat your allied opponent within 5 mins.... I cant imagine how OP allied are already.

Min 16:55: I already asked if Stugs, JP IV/48, Hetzer and tank IV could share same damage values. Stug, IV/48 and hetzer have significant lower damage values as Tank IV, thats why HT survives so well.

Same btw for Axis TD´s with Panther gun that have no the damage of the Panther.

17:17: You both have good comeback chances with just like 3 units. A tank IV again turns the tide. An allied player in same situation would have NEVER been able to get such a comeback by its own without help of mates! Again: what the heck are you complaining about?

17:36: How you lost your tank IV was your own fault.

Min 21: Stug beats jumbo more or less.

22: Spam Tank IV+ stormtooper instead again running for tigers. Your standard mistake.

Min 23: Oh, rangers with vet and cover beat storms that have 0 cover. I told you. Get a tank IV as support and allied would have lost. But noooo... 0 brain frontal assault.

I wonder if you have watched the replay by your own. The time you waited for tiger tank was your own death.

I stop watching from that moment. Its utterly bullshit. Lacking teamplay, lacking reconassaince, lacking knowlegde. So you make the same mistakes over and over again and you never learn. There is not even a visible attempt to learn.

From my side: Not a "must see". In fact the axis strenght allowed you lots of comebacks although doing a lot of brutal mistakes.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 11 Sep 2015, 16:36, edited 17 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

MarKr wrote:OK... So let's sum it up the "strongest" American tank available was able to destroy Tiger which is not by far not the best WH tank and Rangers got slight accuracy buff at long range in return for lower RoF at long range while Storms only have delayed Crawl ability but their weapons were not touched at all...and that makes them absolutely inferior...
Oh boy... Such atrocities happening in the mod. :roll:

It's a lot much more complicated than that... If u would ever manage to play Blitz now.
And it's also worth to mention that the Pershing actually bounced off the Tiger's 88mm gun which is fine, but it was earlier available and much stronger because of the command car bonuses which is being protected by Scotts, and awesome Quad 50 HTs! How come it out-ranges the Tiger tank??!! At least both would have the same range.
It's not the best Wh tank, but the best Blitz doc tank so far!!!

The Allies LMGs are way much better than the Axis ones, cheaper price (talking about Brens) and also better performance as they have better accuracy and less cool-down time!! Yet the same damage as the Axis LMGs, only worse rate of fire.

After buffing the 76s against mediums, it's now a must to delay the Jumbo by just swapping it with the Calliope without any price changes.

Both the Leader Storm squad and the Demo ones need to crawl without the veterancy training unlock! They are both limited to only a single unit anyways.

Warhawks97 wrote:I havent watched the replay but let me guess. Grenadier or stormtrooper blobb failed?

Edit:

3:33: Why not using res for more volks, sniper recon?

Just get 2 volks in that moment. and then straight for 81 mm mortar. That way you can kill all US right before they get into any effective weapon range.

I already reached Zadoff base at the start of the game with my mortar. The problem was the mid and the late stages of the game!

Warhawks97 wrote:wow.... the enemie just played as team. Allis really OP. I am sorry.. but they simply helped each other. You cant srsly speek about balance issues here!

U will not teach me how I should play, and I helped Commissar with my Schwimm at the beginning very very well in such a very good move.

Still, we somehow started losing after that... Hellcats survived the Tiger's 88 several times. And it succeeded knocking out Tigers without being in ambush!

AND U WILL NOT JUDGE ONLY ON THIS BATTLE. What I am reporting now is based on various recent experiences... Including the same opinion of several other players too!! I bet u didn't even try a single game on 493 yet.

Hawks is asking me to waste my res more and more on Pz4s which are now dying with just a single 76 hit. Or maximum 2 Zooka rockets...

U just can't get that I am not the only one complaining so far.. I would really like to see u playing Blitz doc against a good player soon.

I promise that u will get ur ass kicked immediately! :)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

jeez. They had nothing. Just open your eyes. Some brutal attacks of Tank IV´s+ inf. They had 0 AT guns for a long time.

Also again. NON of you upgraded ammo points for more nades, arty and stuff. And you biggest mistake as always: rushing too early for tiger that is not suited on such maps.

And, very long time ago i told a mate:

Whats more effective: A Tank IV against an army that has just two inf squads? Or a Tiger that faces alone several TD´s and paks. The answer is obvious. The efficency of a unit need to be set in relation of the unit it faces. And there the tank IV is very often the better choice as they can come as a shock for opponents.

You should have spammed tank IV´s. Your mate nebler, OP mun and then panther G. But you failed doing so as team. You are going for late game armor although having good mid armor. Your mate has no good mid armor but doesnt rush for late armor.

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

After a game its easy to say what to make better.

I watched replay to a lil bit, so far i thought it wasnt bad played, the two biggest problems that were big reasons you loose the game were to play to offensive with your Tigers and keep your storms all together while inf doc easily can bomb them with outmap arty strike.

Krieger Blitzer

I wouldn't even deploy any normal Tigers btw, only since I know that the Tiger Ace would be also out-ranged by that fking Pershing...
The Vet3 normal Pershing killed both the Panther G and the Tiger tanks!

And yet they claim Pershings are too bad in Bk mod.. they are just too lame to protect it with Scotts.

Edit:-
Btw it's probably worth to mention that I have just won Mr.Nobody in a 1v1 fight as Terror doc on Langres when he was Inf doc ONLY in 20 minutes! But he says he was drunk though :P

Anyways; Blitz doc remains to be the weakest for now.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Terence's Mouth wrote:After a game its easy to say what to make better.

I watched replay to a lil bit, so far i thought it wasnt bad played, the two biggest problems that were big reasons you loose the game were to play to offensive with your Tigers and keep your storms all together while inf doc easily can bomb them with outmap arty strike.

well, i most of the time watched from tigers view. And the stuff i write i also do. And i actually never use Tigers in 2 vs 2 games or rarely.

The problem Tiger generally has. As it seems he has three docs and in each a very specific style. The Axis opening is already quite good. He learned here. But once he got pushed back a bit he is losing patience. He is playing or he is trying to play a game faster as it is good for him. Also combined arms is bad when he gets under pressure. Then he is running for something expensive. Its Tiger, SP or cangoroo with double sniper and leutnant and even HMG inside. Thats his "RAF Tiger tank".

Also he often doesnt build what is necessary in certain moments. He has his standard units he is rushing for. When this doesnt work, he claims disbalance. I played games as axis in which i had easily the option ot field a Panther or Tiger tank. But i didnt. Sometimes i decide to spend the fuel and MP rather into AA tanks, Pumas, 50 mm paks and recons. Even 81 mm infantry mortars are being build by me sometimes. But thats something he never does. He lost an important fight, got pushed and and rushes in "panic" for a "super unit". Also his first tank IV did a great comeback. What made him thinking that another Tank IV with AT squad and all the storms cant be effective? And even when he doesnt do a large attack with the second Tank IV like he did with the first, having a tank IV H/J in the army is always usefull. When i make the decision to go for Panther then i still try to have at least one Tank Iv H/J on the field untill Panther comes. In that fight he used the storms so badly against vet rangers with cover and lmg, just think how much easier a Tank IV could have made it to win this battle.

so what had been major differences:
- Enemie armies acted more as one.
- Stopped using Tank IV´s to early
- Enemie had better reconassaince, did harass axis more often with some cheaper units.
- Not enough Pumas and the only one got wasted
- Bad use of inf. There was no real idea behind the inf moves. I mean unupgraded storms on a field against vet rangers with lmg and yellow cover. What is he expecting there? When an allied would use rangers that way and when the ranger squad would be a Volks squad with lmg and vet 3, then the Rangers would have died in a second.
- Both saw the 107 being build. But nobody every thought about upgrading and protecting at least one ammo point for better nebelwerfer use.
- Terror should have gone for panther G and tiger should have kept up tank IV production untill Panther would have been fielded. Thats how i play Bk doc when playing together with Terror mate.
- I never use Tigers on that map. Speed and reconassaince is on maps like this a lot more important.

Ive been watching till mid game. But i guess i know what i will see later in the game. Axis lost the tactical initiative and rushed for some big tanks. Allied then had probably some kind of "siege belt" already. I will watch it later tonight.

Tiger1996 wrote:Anyways; Blitz doc remains to be the weakest for now.

BK mod god has spoken.

For me it remains as my favorit WH doc i think.