2 great games!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

2 great games!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The first is a game about some professional players... Me with Zardi as Axis vs Vodka and Danjel as Allies!

The second is also an awesome 2v2 game I made with the player 'Panzer-Lehr-Division' as Axis against the great player Kwok and KamaZ as Allies... My Tigers Platoon crushed everything even all the Pershing tanks! Was really a GG against such decent players specifically when talking about Kwok!!

Also u can see the scoreboard of both games as a total overview or specific as only about vehicles.

Enjoy ^^
Attachments
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
4p_duclair.2014-12-14.21-48-20.txt
*Important note for any of those who will download the file;*
The file format is in '.txt', u guys must first change its format to '.rec' (Just by renaming it for example) in order for it to be then usable! After this step is done.. the next and the final step will be nothing except copying the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback'
Bk mod v4.83 playback file.
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
4p_autry.2014-12-15.00-43-28.txt
*Important note for any of those who will download the file;*
The file format is in '.txt', u guys must first change its format to '.rec' (Just by renaming it for example) in order for it to be then usable! After this step is done.. the next and the final step will be nothing except copying the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback'
Bk mod v4.83 playback file.
(3.47 MiB) Downloaded 70 times