RAF lord! xD

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

RAF lord! xD

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Me>RAF>>around 70,000 somehow :D
illa>Inf>>around 60,000 if not mistaken
Shadow>RAF once again>>around 50,000 I think

My CW stats are just 38 wins to 40 loses now actually :P

vs

Loki (Def)
Armynator (Terror)
I'm back! (SE)

Wolf, Crimax, Belisar and Panzer Lehr all already watched this through my own stream... ^^

It's also worth to mention that I seriously had some lagging issues due to heating problems with my PC during that awesome game; but anyways -_-

I am too sad as well that I lost the scoreboard screenshot btw.. :(
Attachments
6p_road to cherbourg.2015-09-05.00-29-35.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.93 playback file.
(5.23 MiB) Downloaded 67 times

JimQwilleran

Re: RAF lord! xD

Post by JimQwilleran »

I dont want to be cocky, but I carried this game for you with Shadow's help. Without us you would sink in the sea of 280mm rockets. For entire game u sat in one single place. Even if you scored kills, without our attacking you would never won, without us killing walking stukas, you wouldn't hold your line for long.

If you wanted to camp, should have taken RE...

Warhawks97

Re: RAF lord! xD

Post by Warhawks97 »

JimQwilleran wrote:I dont want to be cocky, but I carried this game for you with Shadow's help. Without us you would sink in the sea of 280mm rockets. For entire game u sat in one single place. Even if you scored kills, without our attacking you would never won, without us killing walking stukas, you wouldn't hold your line for long.

If you wanted to camp, should have taken RE...

that:

Warhawks97 wrote:Unrewarded:
- Recconassaince
- full squad whipes dont get extra points
- all killed vehicles are counted same (krad or KT, its same rewarded), killing a sniper is counted just like killing a single pio/enig etc
- Back up and flank protection (mate pushes... he can push coz i secure his flanks by placing a pak or so which enemie holds back without doing a kill... flank is covered and not attacked-> mate can make winning push coz he can use all his forces to attack without fear of a sudden flank attack-> I get no points when enemie doesnt try to attack my flank and when i do no kills then)
- Tactical moves
- WE vet
- Stopping enemie without making kills-> no reward
- Reccon planes-> no reward
- shot down airplanes are as it seems not listed as "vehicles destroyed".
- The guy finally that destroys the base gets lots of points
- Arty can give lots of points, but to use arty really effectively you need mates that keep pushing to show and create best possible moments for arty player. The pushers might suffer a lot and get 0 points although without them the arty players would have had 0 points as well. But only arty mate get kills and thus points.
- Suppression and dealed crits give 0 points. So you may stop a cruical Tank with stickie and take thousand losses... arty mate makes easy kill and the point. There should be damage/suppress/critical damage assists like in Battlefield or other shooter games.
- Parachute reinforcment is count as inf build, NOT reinforced... so para players have often crazy high scores although being noob sometimes.
- providing heal options like medic vehicles are not rewarded. There could be points for healing as well (again like in shooter games)
- use of smoke so that mates can attack is not rewarded
- teamplay is not rewarded
- When you manage to force your enemie to retreat his entire army because you do a great flank assault and thus taking one or two very essential points which decides the game for your team then you still get 0 points coz you didnt kill anything. That game doesnt makes a difference between tactically moves with neccessary losses and making unessentiall kills which have no effect on game ends. The usless kills (like you kill a men with your HMG and this men is picked up by medics creating a new squad) are more awarded as tactically neccessary losses (you attack with a Tank which forces the enemie to leave an important sector and retreating his army to base. The tank is finally killed after doing few kills only but meanwhile the critical res points got taken and match won).

When your mate kills two minor important vehicles (lets say bikes) and you kill an important enemie unit like walking stuka, wespe, hummel etc then your mates get still more points.

So yeah....i try to watch games like 4 times before i try to claim someone as the best player in its team. Often those who fight hardest to keep their team in the game get lowest points coz they also lose a lot more units. But their efforts are often the most important as it helps the team to keep pushing (instead being pushed) and allowing mates to get the ultimate finisher tools.

And sometimes on players gets just pushed by three enemie and bombed to hell but because of that others got not bombed so hard.

So the thing with points is pretty difficult. Try to watch the replay several times to see which player made the most critical kills, took critical points and hold them for high losses, who took the most arty punishment, used reccons and most effectively, who had better ressource managmanet and defensive organisation and so on. First then you will see how valuable a player has been for its team.
Build more AA Walderschmidt