2v2 axis rush power on road to cherbourg

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

2v2 axis rush power on road to cherbourg

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Me and Dr. against Shadow and Redgaarden ( 4.9 version)

Just a really good teamplay battle, we smashed them with 1 big atack, combo of Panther G with big sight, grens with VT + ostwinds and tiger.

To those who whining that axis becoming weaker with every patch and balanced is in better condition for alies right now..
Attachments
temp.rec
(2.21 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

Warhawks97

Re: 2v2 axis rush power on road to cherbourg

Post by Warhawks97 »

I wonder that red did tier up so late.

But for the devs, the 300 MP for a building that heals is just too high. Almost nobody builds it near front (only brits near truck) and is usually only used to heal. Cant we make the MP cost lower and adding some fuel. This 300 MP is just.... idk. It takes long to get anything that heals the units. Its one of the most expensive buildings.....

17:24-28: Axis vehicle vet 1: Damage reduction.

I think a huge difference between allis and axis is the cost efficency of vehicles. The 234 series is the best anyway. The 234/1 with 20 mm and 234/3 with 75 mm and MG is so awesome. They are cheap (325 MP and 350 MP) and multirole and belong to the best inf and vehicle killer units, yet they cost a way less a chaffe or tetrarch (tet, stuart and chaffe need cost drop, not only after upgraded prod in tank depot). The 234/4 with 75 mm pak is my personal favorit tank destroyer for hunting tanks and vehicles.

18:50-54: I forgot how deadly the BAR is (OP even, needs nerf). :roll:

Oh, and didnt Tiger say that Wehrmacht is more or less absolutely helpless vs RAF? I cant see it. Anyone can?

23:16: I also forgot how deadly effective a top mounted cal 50 on a sherman is. Definately as good as top mounted MG42/34. :roll: again

why can all axis docs build bunkers of concrete?

watching that brings me back to the point:

Why is every standard axis inf so capable to shred even the most expensive allied elites? 450 mp and 38 reinforcment for sten commandos. They actual worth: A handfull shit and a doller.

So what caused this result?: Both axis docs can field inf able to match with every allis elite inf. Both can field arty that can match in arty strenght with every allied doc except RA doc. Both can field armor easily able to fight the best allied tanks. That sucks.

I really do belive that WE docs need a serious rethinking. All of them. All are pseudo elite inf, arty, armor doc, doesnt matter which one you choose.

And as i said, reworking Bk doc into a Tiger doc (maybe call doc even tiger doc) and heavy breakthrough armor doc that contains all tigers and Kintigers (and maybe also Panther) and the storms. But that doc wouldnt have anti air weapons or at least no ostwind anymore. Maybe also no more stuh.

Terror a doc that contains most rocket arty and effective grens. Focused on volksgrens and grens and infantry support tank. It would contain stuh and stupa (as reward for stuh). Just those would work different, not long range but close range support able to buff nearby inf and also suppressing enemie and fireing smoke rounds to cover advance and stuh rather cheap. As armor they would have only little support. Mainly stugs (maybe some types of Tank IV´s). As global support a 170 mm artillery strike (from 17 cm K 18).

The Def doc a defensive force. Means no more supa and no stg for grens. Mainly using TD´s and AA tanks and artillery/defensive guns such as 88´s.

I really hardly see any other option coz other ways would either lead to more arty for allied or for weaker axis tanks (which i think wouldnt be cool as they are usually just as supposed except certain abilties maybe).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Once again building all ur balancing conclusions, only for a single one match!

Then what about these??!! I can see u have absolutely no comments down there surprisingly.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=761
Wh there had no chance against my inexperienced RAF skills already.. and plz don't tell me that Kommissar is actually a bad player anyhow...
So I am wondering now whether if I should I also begin to construct all my balancing conclusions by just sticking on those 2 replays?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Once again building all ur balancing conclusions, only for a single one match!

Then what about these??!! I can see u have absolutely no comments down there surprisingly.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=761

I watched many games of you but in my opinion they arent so suited to find balance issues as bad performence of units is mostly found in players mistakes (unsupported tanks, not using AA tanks, blobbing inf and run into an MG etc). When spotting games from kwok, shadow, sukin, redgaarden and some others i think they are more suited to find issues. The reason is that they addopt new tactics and strategies and keep using their units differently. And first then when pretty much all ways of how to use a unit failed from all these guys then i take into consideration that the unit may needs some fixing.
Esspecially Redgaarden is refreshing his tactics and strategies extremly often adjusting to the situations. And he does it quickly in a game.

Wh there had no chance against my inexperienced RAF skills already.. and plz don't tell me that Kommissar is actually a bad player anyhow...
So I am wondering now whether if I should I also begin to construct all my balancing conclusions by just sticking on those 2 replays?

Dont make me laughing. Your best skill with RAF ive´seen so far was plane crash into base, snipers in cangoroo and 17 pdr spam against 120 mm mortar.
And when even shadow and other good RAF players are struggling against different enemies (thats not the first time here) i would say that BK has a lot of options to deal with RAF and CW in general. I would say WH can handle CW or RAF better as PE on long term simply because of the unit mix (AA, battletanks, arty, snipers, powerfull inf with stgs and low cost).

Krieger Blitzer

Warhawks97 wrote:Dont make me laughing. Your best skill with RAF ive´seen so far was plane crash into base, snipers in cangoroo and 17 pdr spam against 120 mm mortar.

And still they lost, although both of them are very old Axis players... And that I am not an expert RAF player or generally even as CW anyhow for sure!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Panzer is an old player but that doesnt mean he is really that awesome. I played a game with him and it wasnt that epic. I see him also usually playing HR axis autry, duclair and stuff. Just as i did when i was new in BK.

Red is pretty good player (just res managmant could be better, but he uses a lot of strategies and playstyle changes a lot). I am sure they didnt use AA guns or anything.

I will maybe watch the game but i think i already know what i am going to see.

Krieger Blitzer

What about Kommissar? ^^ Btw, I think he is even an older player than both me and u too if not mistaken!

Just don't start building ur conclusions too fast Hawks...

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Biggest fault was no efficient at support, but was because i relied on reds armor doc a bit too much, which i shouldnt have

Panzer-Lehr-Division

Post by Panzer-Lehr-Division »

Warhawks97 wrote:Panzer is an old player but that doesnt mean he is really that awesome. I played a game with him and it wasnt that epic. I see him also usually playing HR axis autry, duclair and stuff. Just as i did when i was new in BK.

Red is pretty good player (just res managmant could be better, but he uses a lot of strategies and playstyle changes a lot). I am sure they didnt use AA guns or anything.

I will maybe watch the game but i think i already know what i am going to see.

Well warhawks this lose was commisars fault while i hold them 2v1 he made no real tanks nither anything else only blob and you never fought me btw i always do map wishes i dont play them mostly by my self but we could finaly do a vs if you stay do not say anything you not know man
SunZiom: but true is you`re only one man which i know who really know how play PE
CyberdyneModel101: you're unstoppable