strange game.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Tor

strange game.

Post by Tor »

Zadoff Tank
Mr Nobody RE

Crimax Luft
Warhawks97 Blitz

Nazi zombie game.
Attachments
4p_duclair.2015-08-24.23-56-29.rec
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
2015-08-24_00004.jpg
Last edited by Tor on 25 Aug 2015, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: strange game.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Amusing ^_^

Look at this one too:-

The game didn't finish, I sadly lost connection.
But it was very interesting!

Me as RAF doc vs Kwok as Blitz doc 1v1
Attachments
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.90Test playback file.
(743.88 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

why didnt you come for rematch. YOu joined but left again. Me and crimax where waiting. I think the prob is was that crimax was on hill and me down. The hill defense was too much and way too far beyond so that i couldnt close the gap between my front and crimax personal frontline, thus being always busy on base entrance and far back on the hill. but i think the only really deadly thing you got was the SP.

But me and crimax are ready for next game if you want when we are online at the same time.

the AT squads i wasted was due to that retreat/hold pos thing. They didnt stop when they should, they didnt retreat when they should. I think that was one of the most annyoing things in that game, even more as these SP.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Tor

Post by Tor »

Warhawks97 wrote:why didnt you come for rematch. YOu joined but left again

Before this match I want go to bed, and not my, Mr Nobody.
I cant play good with 15 inch notebook, maybe in october i back my PC, I was surprised that we have won.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tor wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:why didnt you come for rematch. YOu joined but left again

Before this match I want go to bed, and not my, Mr Nobody.
I cant play good with 15 inch notebook, maybe in october i back my PC, I was surprised that we have won.

yeah, the prob is that this was my first game with new hold pos thing so i had lots of problems getting used with that (thats why i lost my AT squads so stupidly and first volksgren squad which i kept retreating without success for a while) while i was retreating earlier. For a while i also thought we got ya when you guys had nothing anymore but we got too slowly from defense into offense mode. Also crimax put his defense line few meters too far away while it is usually placed to shoot down the hill and not accross the hill. We camped too long on hill missing the best moment to attack. And then re emplacments had been up and SP fielded.

Today i had again a crazy stupid game with an newbie. I rushed Redgardeen and belisar alone with PE and st hillaire having all ammo and fuel points so far, but my mate just put again mgs, paks in a line and build an mg nest while enemie had nothing but a mortar. So almost 2 vs 1 rush but then mate missed to finish them off started ineffective camp vs inf and AB doc.

I play often with some new players to increase the player base but sometimes its simply frustrating as it seems that they not even think about what they do.

btw. here you can see the Fw190 bomber bug. Always the first Fw190 bomber in a game doesnt appear and idk why.
Attachments
temp.rec
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 31 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt