Intense 4.9 wolfheze 3 vs 3

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Intense 4.9 wolfheze 3 vs 3

Post by Warhawks97 »

First bigger game. Maybe it can help devs to see some unit performences. Esspecially the already started churchill discussion.

RE (Tiger1996)
RAF (Sukin)
Inf (Belisar)

vs

Terror (Nami/Illa)
Def (Crimax)
Luft (Zhivago)

Tiger seems to have really a big tank fetish:D Doesnt matter what he plays, it looks often very much the same. Tiger, SP, Churchill. Big expensive single tank is Tigers main playstyle :D

Welcome to allied teamfight reallity, Cheers:P
Attachments
temp.rec
(4.7 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Intense 4.9 wolfheze 3 vs 3

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

What u just said is probably correct :D Yes, my playing style is often the same with some certain tanks ^^
U could actually call me Tiger1996... SuperPershing1996 or even Churchill1996 :mrgreen:

But not really btw!!
I am just kidding.. :)

However that this definitely was one of the rarest times when u could see me playing as RE doc. Like my 5th time ever perhaps?? Idk...

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

lol Tiger u sucked in this game dude

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Zetsuboon wrote:lol Tiger u sucked in this game dude

he hasnt played RE often. But he plays armor, BK and RE doc quite similiar. With few single tanks. I think the difference was that churchills are no tigers:D

But pls guys, have a look at min 13 or 14 or what it was. Vet 0 Gren squad in yellow and without cover and lmg42 had a firefight with vet 2 rifle section from sukin using one or two brens and also yellow cover. The Grens with lmg42 clearly won. I think that clearly shows which lmg is the better one.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Yeye like I said he sucked in THIS game and thats true even if he is a newbie with this doc

I just said that because he said in the game that he is just testing things etc. and thats what really pisses me off
I mean I dunno if its true or just an excuse but he really sucked
and if it was true he could have said this to sukin etc. cause I dont think his teammates wanted a real game and not just a testgame

Anyways everyone has a bad round I dont want to be this offensive to him cause I think he must be a good player and is real active in this forum (But I dont remember a game against him so I just can believe that he is good because of his playtime)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Zetsuboon wrote:Yeye like I said he sucked in THIS game and thats true even if he is a newbie with this doc

I just said that because he said in the game that he is just testing things etc. and thats what really pisses me off
I mean I dunno if its true or just an excuse but he really sucked
and if it was true he could have said this to sukin etc. cause I dont think his teammates wanted a real game and not just a testgame

Anyways everyone has a bad round I dont want to be this offensive to him cause I think he must be a good player and is real active in this forum (But I dont remember a game against him so I just can believe that he is good because of his playtime)

he is good using certain single strong tanks. Infantry was never his strenght. So he is basing his style on few tanks usually. Its mostly Tiger or Pershing ace. I think with TH doc he would concentrate on Jagdpanther.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Good player Tiger? Oh cmon...

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

Ah ok
I think he should try more Inf plays because thats a little more fun in my opinion :D you are more flexible with inf ya know with tanks you cant really be "creative" in your playstyle its just camping with tds, driving forward and backwards with medium and heavy tanks or "rushing" with superheavy tanks cause nothing penetrates them
I mean tanksupport is important but if u lose every little tank you build its just pathetic to go on in tankspamming and there is the point where I think the teamcommunication failed in this game they should have talked a little more to each other
I mean Tiger talked but he just talked everything he saw ("zookas are the best against churchills" etc.)
And the RE doctrine is a funny one but u are not very flexible with it and u have to go for full teamsupport like the royal arty doc and there it is the teamwork failed hard in this game it seemed like everyone was playing his own 1 vs 3

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

It was more like 2vs1 on my side.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

not a 3 vs 1? They got EXP for there troops from SuperChurchill1996

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

The biggest problem for me, throu the game, was Recce, I hate that agile little motherfucker.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

This Recce dude just wanted to feel ya love dude remember this <3